Profile for Jennifer Terry > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 173

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer Terry RSS Feed (Columbus, Ohio United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Skinnygirl Water Enhancer 3 Pack Sweetened Naturally, Blueberry Acai, Pineapple Coconut, White Cherry Flavors, 5 Calories Per Serving
Offered by Our Green Choices
Price: $14.45
9 used & new from $9.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Flavors not bad but it's not concentrated enough and takes more to ..., August 10, 2014
Flavors not bad but it's not concentrated enough and takes more to get a good flavor than with other brands. Plus, you definitely need to drink it up while it's very cold; you let your drink sit and you'll be quite aware of the weird aftertaste that's inherent with stevia.

Headboard Light by WalterDrake
Headboard Light by WalterDrake
Offered by Miles Kimball Company
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I think I would like this. I want to like it, July 16, 2014
I think I would like this. I want to like it. I want to use it! But I never have been able to. I've put bulbs in it and it will turn on once and then immediately shuts off and never will turn on again. I've given up...

Colgate Optic White Platinum, Whiten and Protect, 3.4 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Colgate Optic White Platinum, Whiten and Protect, 3.4 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $32.94
4 used & new from $32.94

3.0 out of 5 stars it foams more than I like so I use just a tiny amount to cut ..., July 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Well, I've been using this morning and night for a few weeks now and I'm not sure my teeth are any whiter. Also, it foams more than I like so I use just a tiny amount to cut down on the mouthful of foam. (Incidentally, my husband likes this aspect, probably so he can play 'rabid dog' while he brushes....go figure...) On the plus side, it tastes good and is generally a perfectly fine toothpaste.

TP+ Cleansing Foam with Aloe, 2 Count
TP+ Cleansing Foam with Aloe, 2 Count
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I actually really like this stuff, July 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Huh, I actually really like this stuff! It is absolutely scent-free and you feel cleaner using it than with TP alone. It soaks readily into the paper so use it quickly after you spray.

EZ Towel with New Durable Tube and Packaging, 50 Pieces
EZ Towel with New Durable Tube and Packaging, 50 Pieces
Offered by 4freshair
Price: $7.64
6 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these little things, July 16, 2014
Wow, I love these little things! Took some with me to the UK in case the hotels didn't offer towels (as we were warned). They open up into a decent size for face washing and can definitely be reused. Because they're so small and thin they dry quickly.

Deodorant Spray Chamomille + Green Tea 4 Ounces
Deodorant Spray Chamomille + Green Tea 4 Ounces
Offered by SB Natural Products
Price: $6.19
23 used & new from $2.70

4.0 out of 5 stars The scent is nice when you apply, July 16, 2014
Works fairly well as long as you're not in a situation where you'll be sweating a lot! Then it fails... :( Took a bus tour where it was warm in the bus, we were on and off walking around and touring in 80 degree weather.....ended up having to find a drugstore for some real deodorant/antiperspirant so I wouldn't offend those near me! The scent is nice when you apply. Takes a long time to dry.

Kernel Season's White Cheddar Seasoning, 8.5 Ounce Shakers (Pack of 2)
Kernel Season's White Cheddar Seasoning, 8.5 Ounce Shakers (Pack of 2)
Price: $20.52

4.0 out of 5 stars I do like the flavor of this seasoning and how it perks ..., July 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I do like the flavor of this seasoning and how it perks up my popcorn without adding a bunch of calories. Be careful, however; the shaker holes are large and the seasoning is very fine so it really pours out. And you have to have some sort of moisture for it to stick to. I usually like to just spray mine with nonstick cooking spray but with this it is really not good enough; I end up with most of the seasoning at the bottom of the bowl. But it tastes really good!

Crystal Essence Deodorant Spray, Pomegranate, 4 oz
Crystal Essence Deodorant Spray, Pomegranate, 4 oz
Offered by SB Natural Products
Price: $6.07
24 used & new from $2.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Works...doesn't smell great..., May 1, 2014
I've had the roll-on and the stone versions of Crystal and was excited to find a scented version. I was hoping for something sweet and fruity but unfortunately, this has a bit of a sour scent. Not terribly pleasant. Now I wish I'd tried a different scent! The deodorant action does actually work but the lack of antiperspirant takes some getting used to!

4X Pro-B Digestive Care Natural Probiotic Supplement, 28 Count
4X Pro-B Digestive Care Natural Probiotic Supplement, 28 Count
Price: $12.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems fine, hard to tell, April 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've tried multiple versions of the probiotic craze and have concluded that it is either way too much hype or it just doesn't work for me. On them, off them, different brands = no difference. I'll give it 3 stars for being sort of reasonable compared to other brands and easy to swallow, but beyond that.....I guess I have nothing to contribute!

Remington WPG4020 Body and Bikini Grooming Kit
Remington WPG4020 Body and Bikini Grooming Kit
Offered by BeautyHairOnlines
Price: $29.50
10 used & new from $23.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, April 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I mostly use the trimmer with the clear guide and without and it works great both ways. The battery life is very good; I've only charged it once and have used it several times for several minutes each time. It's easy to remove the head in case you want to use the others. It's a little hard to figure out how to put the clear guide on for certain hair lengths, so I had to kind of use trial and error, so it's not ideal but it works.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18