Profile for Melissa Douvier > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Melissa Douvier RSS Feed (Lynnwood, WA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Rory's Story Cube Complete Set - Original - Actions - Voyages
Rory's Story Cube Complete Set - Original - Actions - Voyages
Offered by PriceFair
Price: $18.95
8 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for therapy/counseling, March 25, 2014
I bought this item to be used with my young clients. They love coming up with stories and it gives me great insight into what the client is thinking or feeling. Highly recommended!

Telebrands Pocket Hose, 50-Feet
Telebrands Pocket Hose, 50-Feet
Offered by Choice Plus
Price: $14.49
37 used & new from $12.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Hole after Hole, June 10, 2013
I have never personally owned one of these hoses but we use them to water the plants at my work. I stopped using the hose when I do the watering (and went back to a standard hose) because it has 4+ holes in it. The hose has multiple places where it is tapped up to keep the water pressure going throughout it. It is a nice concept but is too delicate to do any real gardening/watering with it. Hopefully this concept can be revamped to be better.

Better Bath Deep Water Bath
Better Bath Deep Water Bath
Price: $4.35
24 used & new from $2.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, April 6, 2013
One of my disappointments regarding our master bath was that the water would only fill about halfway before the drain would start serving its purpose and drain the water. We are renting our house so we couldn't make any huge changes. This device was just what I needed. It suctions very well to the tub walls and comes with a hole in it to prevent the tub from overflowing. I cannot think of anything that would make this product better.

The Big Book of Juices: More Than 400 Natural Blends for Health and Vitality Every Day
by Natalie Savona
Price: $11.82
91 used & new from $6.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative, March 12, 2013
This book has TONS of great recipes! It is filled with a lot of great information about what each one will provide in terms of energy, detox, immunity, digestion, and skin as well as the nutrients. You can look up recipes by one ingredient or look up an ailment and see what foods are recommended. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves their smoothies and is seeking to live a healthy lifestyle like I am!

Lipton Black Tea, Vanilla Caramel, Premium Pyramid Tea Bags, 20Count Boxes (Pack of 6)
Offered by 123shop4me
Price: $19.99
12 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Tea I've Had, January 15, 2013
I was highly disappointed when my local grocery stores stopped selling this product. It really is the best tea I have ever had and I recommend it 100%! For a sweeter taste add two sugar cubes and a splash of milk or creamer.

Martha Stewart Crafts Edger Punch, Threader
Martha Stewart Crafts Edger Punch, Threader
Price: $11.99
22 used & new from $10.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Not big enough, January 15, 2013
This product does not make large enough holes to fit many types of ribbon. I had to get another extender that punches a slot so my larger ribbon would fit.

10 Pack Soft White Rose Wedding Disposable 35mm Cameras In Matching Gift Boxes- 27 Exposures Each- With Matching Table Tents

2.0 out of 5 stars Airport Trouble, January 15, 2013
We took these cameras with us from San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale via an airport. They were in their shipping box inside our suitcase. Of the 25 cameras we developed, only about 100 photos had any quality at all. All the other photos were unrecognizable. This may have been due to airport security scans and not the camera quality itself. However, I DO NOT recommend using these cameras if you are taking them through an airport. Maybe this is common knowledge, but neither my husband or I thought of it beforehand and for that we have hardly any photos from our wedding, reception, or honeymoon.

10 Pack Lavender Orchid Wedding Disposable 35mm Cameras in Gift Boxes with Matching Tents 27exp.
Offered by thecameradepot
Price: $36.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Airport Trouble, January 15, 2013

10 Pack Calla Lily Disposable Wedding Cameras in Matching Gift Boxes with Table Tents, 35mm, 27 Exposures
Offered by thecameradepot
Price: $36.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Airport Trouble, January 15, 2013

Aimo Wireless MOTXT913SKC232 Soft and Slim Fabulous Protective Skin for Droid Razr MAXX - Retail Packaging - Pink Plaid
Offered by X.H.H.
Price: $1.48
7 used & new from $1.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 15, 2013
This product fit my Droid perfectly and I love the look of it. I had another cover previously that snapped together around the edges. I like this one much, much more. I recommend this style!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3