Profile for Eri > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eri RSS Feed

Mrs. Right: A woman's guide to becoming and remaining a wife (Volume 1)
Mrs. Right: A woman's guide to becoming and remaining a wife (Volume 1)
by Tony Allen Gaskins Jr.
Price: $12.42
39 used & new from $8.42

5.0 out of 5 stars "Mrs. Right", a necessary tool for any relationship, March 27, 2012
Tony Gaskins Jr. did an amazing job being transparent in his book, "Mrs.Right". A lot of "Mrs. Right" was based on life experiences Mr. Gaskins' had been though which made me tune in even more. I appreciated the level of honesty that was shared throughout the book, it made me look at men in a different light, a better light. After reading "Mrs. Right" I actually felt lighter, I felt as if this book gave sufficient explanations to parts of my past and caused me to feel liberated in a way. It's not a man-bashing book but it's a book about truths and it unveils things that may've seemed like secrets in "manhood" but now have been revealed to women. I believe this book is a great tool for someone single or married. It gives great perspectives from inside the mind of a male to the heart of a women. This book is full of wisdom and I do believe any woman that reads it will find something beneficial for their life. A must read.