Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Damian P. Gadal > Reviews

Browse

Damian P. Gadal's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1228
Helpful Votes: 1907

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Damian P. Gadal RSS Feed (Santa Barbara, CA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Oliver by Honeywell Steel Toe Low Hiker
Oliver by Honeywell Steel Toe Low Hiker

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Product, June 26, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is my first pair of Honeywell safety shoes, and I have to say I wasn't sure what to expect, but have been completely won over by these. They're extremely comfortable and well made, which is important when you're putting in long hours wearing these. A good solid product that provide both safety and comfort.

The Last Tycoon
The Last Tycoon

4.0 out of 5 stars Give us more, June 19, 2016
There's a lot to like about this show, the acting, sets, costumes, and the beginnings of an interesting story. So far we've been an appetizer, an episode or two beyond the pilot would give is a good taste of what's to come. I'm hoping this show turns into a series. Really looking forward to more.

I Just Can't Stop It (Remastered)
I Just Can't Stop It (Remastered)
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable, June 12, 2016
This is one of my favorite ska albums from this era, and a must have for music fans. Fun to listen to and get you in a good mood. Also several very danceable tracks that are essential to have for a party playlist.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Theatrical)
Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Theatrical)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Hans saved the day, sort of, May 27, 2016
If Harrison Ford wasn't in this I really don't think this would have been such a good film. It's almost a rehash of the original, so no new ground was covered. All of that being said, Harrison and Chewie made it fun to watch.

Deadpool
Deadpool
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Something for the rest of us, May 27, 2016
This review is from: Deadpool (Amazon Video)
This was such a refreshing and fun movie. Filled with loads of humor, and nice that it doesn't take itself so seriously. They should have made a film like this ages ago, something for the rest of us.

Benson Mills Checkerboard Bamboo Placemats (Set of 4), Black
Benson Mills Checkerboard Bamboo Placemats (Set of 4), Black
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, May 9, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are working well for me. They're very durable, attractive, and so far are easy to care for. They are well made so they should last for some time. Good product.

Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels, White, 12 Huge Rolls
Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels, White, 12 Huge Rolls
Price: $28.99
35 used & new from $26.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Make cleaning up a breeze, May 7, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As far as I'm concerned these are the best paper towels out there for someone like me. Theses are tough and absorbent, making them perfect for clean-up jobs around the kitchen, and around the house. I've got pets and they're always knocking something over and making a mess, but these make cleaning up a breeze. These hold up where other products wouldn't.

On Your Toes Foot Bactericide Powder - Eliminates Foot Odor for Six Months - Three Pack
Offered by NG, Inc.
Price: $30.00
4 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 28, 2016
Great product, it works and is worth every penny.

Blindspot: Season 1
Blindspot: Season 1
Price: $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't live up to expectations, April 26, 2016
This review is from: Blindspot: Season 1 (Amazon Video)
This is just average. It really didn't live up to the expectations I had for the show causing me to quickly lose interest in it.

The Last Witch Hunter
The Last Witch Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, April 26, 2016
This was way better than I expected and I'm very happy about this. Vin Diesel was perfect in his role and the story moved along quickly and had enough action to keep it interesting. Enjoyable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20