Profile for Damian P. Gadal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1113

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Damian P. Gadal RSS Feed (Santa Barbara, CA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
CHI Air Vibe Digital Ceramic Hair Dryer
CHI Air Vibe Digital Ceramic Hair Dryer
Offered by Deals For Beauty
Price: $130.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, April 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is an elegant piece of machinery and a joy to use. The touch screen really lets you really fine tune the volume of air and the amount of heat. It's also very light, easy to use, and gets the job done very nicely. Hair dryers have come a long way. This unit is very stylish and seems to be a quality product and should provide years of use.

The Bone Church: A Novel
The Bone Church: A Novel
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Story, April 26, 2015
It's hard to put into words how rewarding it is to stumble upon a book such as this. It really is a treasure, and such a masterpiece of intrigue. I found myself completely absorbed by the story, which is really a great piece of work. Much recommended.

Get On Up
Get On Up
DVD
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Riveting Performance, April 25, 2015
This review is from: Get On Up (Amazon Instant Video)
I'm a sucker for films about musicians who've changed the course of musical history and James Brown certainly did. There was no mold he fit into, and so he blazed his own trail and the world is better for him having done so. His musical legacy speaks for itself and will for years to come. Chadwick Boseman nailed it when it came to portraying Mr. Brown and that made this movie riveting, and very enjoyable. Well worth a viewing or two. Good job!

Hershey's Miniatures Assortment, 66.7 Ounce
Hershey's Miniatures Assortment, 66.7 Ounce
Offered by XpW
Price: $39.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful Indulgence, April 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Perfect to keep around the house for a quick snack, or to take the office and share with coworkers. You get four flavors, Krackel, Goodbar, regular chocolate and rich dark chocolate to satisfy your sweet tooth, with plenty in this bag to go around. Hershey's Miniatures are delightful indulgence.

Skin in the Game
Skin in the Game
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Web of intrigue, April 11, 2015
This review is from: Skin in the Game (Kindle Edition)
A tightly woven web of intrigue built on the foundations of the globalized world in which we now live, filled with corruption and deceit, blinded by greed and addicted to power. This story moves along at a stunning pace, filled with characters to love and hate. A good read.

OXO Good Grips GreenSaver Produce Keeper - Small
OXO Good Grips GreenSaver Produce Keeper - Small
Price: $14.89
7 used & new from $14.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, April 7, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Sometimes you just don't know what you're missing out on. Food storage is always tricky, especially produce as it has a tendency to start to go bad before you can use all of it. I hate wasting food, so trying to gauge how much produce to get and making sure it's used up is always a juggling act, especially in a small household. I wasn't aware that products like GreenSaver Produce Keepers existed, but I'm sure glad they do. I've been testing out the small unit with various produce items, and it does just what it's designed to do, which is keep items fresher longer. That for me is great. A lot of thought has gone into this product, things that would have never dawned on me like having a basket to keep items elevated so that they get more air, and that can also be used as colanders are just brilliant. A charcoal filter to maintain freshness is also brilliant. Adjustable ventilation, brilliant. A variety of sizes, stackable, clear, easy to clean.... I could go on and on.

All-Clad Textiles 100-Percent Cotton Checked Kitchen Towel, Pewter
All-Clad Textiles 100-Percent Cotton Checked Kitchen Towel, Pewter
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Time for an upgrade, April 7, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Good quality kitchen towel. It's much bigger and a lot nicer than I expected. After using this towel I think it's time for me to upgrade to a full set of these. The towel is plush and great for drying dishes and working in the kitchen. They've been treated so that they don't collect a bunch of odor causing bacteria, and are easy to wash. Given the quality they should hold up to years of use. I really feel spoiled with these towels.

How to Write an Ebook Quickly: A Guide to Writing Kindle Ebooks rapidly
How to Write an Ebook Quickly: A Guide to Writing Kindle Ebooks rapidly
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good reference guide, April 6, 2015
This is a good guide and covers the topic of publishing on Amazon very well, giving the reader some practical advice on staying focused, research, keywords, writing habits, and working within Amazon's system. This book is a good reference guide for those getting started or even thinking about epublishing.

McCormick Skillet Sauce Sesame Chicken Stir-fry, 9 Ounce (Pack of 6)
McCormick Skillet Sauce Sesame Chicken Stir-fry, 9 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $21.83
3 used & new from $21.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, easy, delicous., March 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm a big fan of fast and easy, and that's what you get here, and let's not forget very tasty. I followed the simple directions, made some rice to go with it, and ended up with a delicious dinner in no time. Great for those times when you want to quickly throw something together in the skillet.

Hill's Ideal Balance Crafted Grain Free Herbed Chicken and Chickpeas Recipe Dry Cat Food Bag, 2-Pound
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No Coaxing Required, March 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Cats being the creatures that they are, it's hit and miss pleasing them when it comes to their food, especially if you have more than one cat. They keep me guessing and always trying something new in order to find something that they all like, which isn't easy to do. The description for Hill's Ideal Balance sounded too good to be true, but I thought I'd give it a try anyway and see if at least one of my cats would like it. When this arrived I could tell by the bag this cat food was different, and after opening the bag I could smell the difference and so could my cats who ran to their bowls when I poured this out for them. They loved it! My difficult mission of pleasing them accomplished. It's rare when I don't have to coax at least one of my cats to try something new. Hill's Ideal Balance delivers on their promise of quality cat food. My cats are please, so I'm pleased and couldn't ask for more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20