Profile for Damian P. Gadal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1042

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Damian P. Gadal RSS Feed (Santa Barbara, CA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Rage
Rage
DVD
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just average entertainment, September 15, 2014
This review is from: Rage (Amazon Instant Video)
Thin on plot, and surprising for a film that could have been so much better considering the cast. Cage's performance was stiff at best and the story was choppy and so predictable. The bar wasn't set very high for this film. The result is just average entertainment.

OXO Good Grips Mini Santoku Knife
OXO Good Grips Mini Santoku Knife
Price: $8.20
13 used & new from $6.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Grip, September 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Perfect size for my needs. I've been making a lot of heart healthy meals lately and needed something for chopping veggies, etc. and this fits the bill nicely, Sharp enough to get the job done quickly, and I love the rubber grip. A solid product that I plan to get a lot of use out of.

Agent of Influence: A Thriller
Agent of Influence: A Thriller
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Timely and enjoyable read, September 8, 2014
Very enjoyable read, and timely too given the current state of the world, which clearly points out that some things never change. I could hardly put this book down, and thought that the action and plot were very compelling. A quick comment, a lot of people made comments in regards to the editing, and my take is that this book could us a bit of polishing for some minor issues editing wise, but that doesn't take away from the story. Plot wise, this is one of the better book I've read lately.

BISSELL DeepClean Lift-Off Deluxe Pet Full Sized Carpet Cleaner, 24A4
BISSELL DeepClean Lift-Off Deluxe Pet Full Sized Carpet Cleaner, 24A4
Price: $279.00
7 used & new from $251.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the pet owner, September 6, 2014
Great combo unit. I live in a very small apartment with pets and it's been a challenge keeping the carpets as clean as I'd like. We've been paying to have the carpets cleaned once a year, but it never really seemed to be enough. This unit allows for spot cleaning on an as needed basis, and deep cleaning at least once a month. It really does deep clean everything, and is easy to use. Perfect for the pet owner with carpets.

Kingston Digital 64GB DataTraveler 101 G2 USB 2.0 Drive - Green (DT101G2/64GBZET)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for all my storage needs, August 28, 2014
Perfect for my needs. I'm able to carry around music and video and important files and not have to worry about not having enough storage with this thumb drive. It also helps me to store my important documents and data in an off-site location. I keep these around to meet all me storage needs. Well made, durable, reliable. Good product.

Dead Links: (An Amanda Katt Thriller)
Dead Links: (An Amanda Katt Thriller)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun read, August 22, 2014
This was a fun read, following the nearly impossible exploits of Amanda Katt kept me entertained from start to finish. The computer addiction and mind control reminded me of some of my friends and their facebook obsessions, which certainly does add some credibility to the premise behind this. At times it seemed like a zombie story, but maybe that's what the world is becoming. Hats off to Mr. Mitchell for writing this.

After Earth
After Earth
DVD
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Never really gets off the ground, August 22, 2014
This review is from: After Earth (Amazon Instant Video)
This movie never really gets off the ground. It's a predicable father-son story, where they try to bridge their differences and come to some sort of understanding of each other, as the son goes through a survival rite of passage and the father begins to see his son as a man rather than a boy... all within a sci-fi pretext that just moves along a bit too slow, and never really drives home the story.

Belkin MIXIT 30-Pin ChargeSync Cable for iPhone 4/4S/3/3S, iPad 3G  and iPad 2 (Blue)
Belkin MIXIT 30-Pin ChargeSync Cable for iPhone 4/4S/3/3S, iPad 3G and iPad 2 (Blue)
Price: Click here to see our price
7 used & new from $10.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a charm, August 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Works like a charm and stylish too. Perfect replacement cable, and nice quality build. I won't have to worry about this falling aparty anytime soon.

CoverTop Universal 15.6-Inch Laptop Shock Protection 100% Pure Silicone Cover (LCBLACK156)
Price: $24.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, August 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was surprised at how perfectly this fit on my Samsung laptop, as if it was made for it. I took it out of the box and it slid right on the computer without any fuss whatsoever. This gives my laptop some shock proofing that I was looking for, just in case something happens. It also keeps the laptop from sliding and has nice ventilation on the bottom, and raises the computer up slightly to do this, which I really like. The material seems very durable, and is easy to clean. A nice product for that extra bit of protection.

Febreze Air Effects Allergen Reducer Clean Splash Air Freshener (1 Count, 9.7 Ounce) (Pack of 9)
Price: $35.74
5 used & new from $35.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my home office, August 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm familiar with Febreze, but didn't know about the allergen reducer until now. I've got cats, and they like to sleep in my home office, or just hang out with me while I'm working. It's an enclosed space so there are pet dander and dust issues which I have to constantly try and stay on top of. The first thing I did when this product arrived was to spray my office to see if it would make a difference and it did. The room smells fresh, the cats don't mind it, and I don't have any urge to sneeze. I'm happy to know about this product and plan on keeping a can in my office. It certainly meets a need I didn't know I had.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20