Profile for Damian P. Gadal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1092

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Damian P. Gadal RSS Feed (Santa Barbara, CA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sentry 3 Count Fiproguard Plus for Cats Squeeze-On over, 1.5-Pound
Sentry 3 Count Fiproguard Plus for Cats Squeeze-On over, 1.5-Pound
Offered by PETZONEUSA
Price: $17.79
12 used & new from $17.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice flea control, March 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As a pet lover the comfort of my furry friends is important, which means flea control for my cats is essential. The product sounded promising so I thought I'd give it a try. I works just as described. Follow the directions and you should get good results, which is flea free pets. Nice!

Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo, Image, Film, Negative & Document Scanner
Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo, Image, Film, Negative & Document Scanner
Offered by pcrush-outlet
Price: $226.95
47 used & new from $210.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality document scanner, March 3, 2015
I'm using this as a document scanner and am completely impressed with the quality of this product. It's fast, and quiet. It seems solidly built and will get lots of use as I scan constantly throughout the day. I realize that this is geared towards scanning slides and such, but that's not what I'm using it for. If you're looking for a quality document scanner that can also handle slides, negatives, and film, this hardware might just be the thing for you.

OptiPlex 3020 Desktop Computer - Intel Core i5 i5-4570 3.20 GHz - Small Form Factor
Offered by Triplenet Pricing
Price: $726.66
4 used & new from $499.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Will get the basics done, March 3, 2015
I just got a new OptiPlex 3020 at work and am not impressed. This unit does okay for working on spreadsheets or word documents, but there are other issues such as sub-par sound quality and the display port has an issue rendering colors properly on the second monitor. My experience with Dell computers hasn't been good, and again they've proven to be mediocre at best. For what you're getting with this unit it seems to be a bit overpriced. This unit will get the basics done, but there are better deals to be had.

Summoned
Summoned
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and exciting, March 1, 2015
This review is from: Summoned (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. The story was fresh, with lots of action, and a few twists to keep It exciting and interesting . An good read.

Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II 2.0 Multimedia Speaker System with BasXPort Technology
Price: $129.95
74 used & new from $86.00

5.0 out of 5 stars They really deliver, February 26, 2015
I really like these speakers. They really deliver great sound for a small office area like the cubicle I work in. Originally I planned on going with the T20, but the reviews for the GigaWorks T40 made me decide to give these a try and I am glad I did. I was expecting smaller speakers as the specs on Amazon said 3.5 x 3.5 X 12.3 and that isn't correct. These are more like 5.5 X 3.5 X 12.3, so I had to pull my monitor forward more thatnI originally anticipated as these aren't the tall cubes I was expecting and need a little more desk space. The reason for getting these is that I just got a new computer at work (Dell Optiplex 3020) to replace on old workstation and no matter how I adjusted the sound settings it sounded like I was listening to music through a Campbell's Soup can. There was no bass and everything was muddled. These speaker come with controls to adjust the treble and bass separately as well as have a separate volume control, which I love and wish I had before. It only took minutes to set these up and right out of the box I could hear the difference as I've now got some decent bass. The controls allow me to play around with the mix and get things just the way I like. Mind you I work in a small cubicle and can't have these things blasting, but they're perfect for my situation and that's what's important. I would have gone crazy without getting these. Working nine to twelve hours a day in a grey box takes it's toll on a person, and music gives me some reprieve.

Olay Total Effects Fragrance Free Featherweight Moisturizer with SPF 15, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
Price: $20.06
9 used & new from $11.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with Total Effects, February 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got this at the request of my wife who wanted to try this product. She's been very pleased with the product and says that it's exactly what she's been looking for in the way of a sunscreen/moisturizer product. It dispenses easily, goes on smoothly and seems to last all day. There's really no scent other than a slight one at first. She says that it leaves her skin feeling smooth and refreshed. She's very happy with Olay Total Effects and plans on continuing to use this product.

Robocop (2014) [HD]
Robocop (2014) [HD]
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, February 22, 2015
A slightly different spin and more up to date take on the original made for a fun film that was well worth a watch. Very enjoyable.

Dracula Untold
Dracula Untold
DVD
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Dark Hero, February 21, 2015
This is an exciting spin on the traditional Dracula story that's been ingrained in contemporary culture. Here we get the driving motivation that forces Vlad to make the deal he did to give him the power and strength he needed to vanquish his enemies and protect those he loved in a world of kill or be killed. The ruthlessness of Vlad would become the stuff of legend and thus is born a dark hero and his reign of terror. This movie is highly entertaining, I only wish the filmmakers would have fleshed out the story and given us more.

Dracula Rising: A Paranormal Thriller
Dracula Rising: A Paranormal Thriller
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more, February 21, 2015
Since I read the original Dracula by Bram Stoker a good vampire story never fails to entertain me, and this is a very good story. Very well written , this book moves at a nice pace that keeps you guessing until the end, by which time you can't put it down. At which point all you want is more, which the next in the series promises.

The Transformed
The Transformed
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Forced myself to finish this, February 16, 2015
This review is from: The Transformed (Kindle Edition)
I forced myself to finish this, though there we several times I just wanted to move on. This book really stretched believability when it came to the story. That's not to say the story was bad, but it wasn't believable, and some good editing to fix errors and tighten up the plot would really improve this book. It could be a lot better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20