ARRAY(0x9f5e09a8)

Customer Reviews: 981

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Damian P. Gadal RSS Feed (Santa Barbara, CA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Hamilton Beach 33967A Set 'n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart
Hamilton Beach 33967A Set 'n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart
Price: $49.85
18 used & new from $38.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, April 9, 2014
Works just as described, and couldn't be easier to use or to clean. I like the spoon and the lid which seals down nicely. I should have gotten one of these ages ago. It's making my life much easier, and my meals much better, and you can't complain about that. A fantastic product as far as I'm concerned.

The Talkin Guitar (The Best Of)
The Talkin Guitar (The Best Of)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blues, April 8, 2014
The discovery and enjoyment of the blues is a never ending endeavor for me, and this latest installment to my growing blues library is great. T-Bone Walker will put a smile on your face and have you singing along frm the get go. Great blues!

Sherlock, Season 3 [HD]
Sherlock, Season 3 [HD]
DVD
Price: $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm hooked, April 8, 2014
I fell in love with this modern BBC version of the world's greatest detective aka Sherlock. I look forward to each new installment and have yet to be disappointed in any of the shows. Bravo!

Transcend 16 GB High Speed 10 UHS Flash Memory Card TS16GSDU1 (up to 45 MB/s, 300x)
Price: Click here to see our price
54 used & new from $8.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Card, April 8, 2014
I like having extra SD Cards around as I never know when I'm going to need one. I've found the Transcend cards to be very reliable and recommend them to people all the time.

Hamilton Beach Digital Simplicity Deluxe Rice Cooker/Steamer
Hamilton Beach Digital Simplicity Deluxe Rice Cooker/Steamer
Price: $49.75
11 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, April 6, 2014
I've had my unit for months and have never had an issue. The rice, no matter which type, comes out perfect every time. Add to that the ability to steam vegetables at the same time as the rice is cooking, and hey you're two-thirds of the way to having a complete meal. This cooker is very easy to clean, use, and maintain making it just perfect for my needs.

Apple iPad (First Generation) MC497LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi + 3G)
Apple iPad (First Generation) MC497LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi + 3G)
Offered by Pro Sell (No Tax)
Price: $529.00
277 used & new from $120.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Game changer, April 4, 2014
Getting an iPad (1st generation) was a game changer for me. Over time it has become my go to device that's always right there when I need to check email, do some quick shopping, read a book, watch a movie, listen to music, play a game, etc. Apple changed the world with this device, and that chane has been for the better.

Designing Multi-Device Experiences: An Ecosystem Approach to User Experiences across Devices
by (Web designer) Michal Levin
Price: $31.65
61 used & new from $23.76

5.0 out of 5 stars UX is everything, April 4, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Not a day passes when most of us doesn't interact with some type of computing device and software interface. We're surrounded by these gadgets and using them is becoming an essential part of everyday living. There's no getting around that. That being said, the user experience using these devices is everything. It shouldn't mater where the experience ends on one device and resumes on another. That's the nature of a connect world, and this book will provide the frameworked approach to creating that type of experience for users. If you're not thinking about this approach, you should be, as it's becoming more and more important in the device driven world. A very good book on this subject.

Tasc Performance Men's Carrollton Performance Running Fitness Crew Neck Tee Shirt, Gunmetal, Large
Price: $30.00
2 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, but pricey, April 4, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There isn't a thing I don't like about this shirt. It's comfortable and fits well, is easy to take care of and the quality is very good. I'm very intrigued by the material. The one draw back that I can see is that this is very pricey for a t-shirt.

5 Ingredients 15 Minutes Prep Time Slow Cooker Cookbook:  Quick & Easy Set It & Forget It Recipes
5 Ingredients 15 Minutes Prep Time Slow Cooker Cookbook: Quick & Easy Set It & Forget It Recipes
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, April 4, 2014
Well organized and presented. All you need to prepare some tasty dishes is spelled out in a no fuss fashion. I really like the extra serving info at the end of each recipe, as that's very important to me.

20 Feet From Stardom
20 Feet From Stardom
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Spellbinding, April 4, 2014
What a great film, and it's about time that something like this comes along to give credit where it's due. We get to see behind the scenes and see the story and the faces that go with the voices that have blessed us with some of the best music ever recorded. A spellbinding documentary well worth watching.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20