Profile for Damian P. Gadal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1035

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Damian P. Gadal RSS Feed (Santa Barbara, CA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Belkin MIXIT 30-Pin ChargeSync Cable for iPhone 4/4S/3/3S, iPad 3G  and iPad 2 (Blue)
Belkin MIXIT 30-Pin ChargeSync Cable for iPhone 4/4S/3/3S, iPad 3G and iPad 2 (Blue)
Price: Click here to see our price
9 used & new from $7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a charm, August 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Works like a charm and stylish too. Perfect replacement cable, and nice quality build. I won't have to worry about this falling aparty anytime soon.

CoverTop Universal 15.6-Inch Laptop Shock Protection 100% Pure Silicone Cover (LCBLACK156)
Price: $23.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, August 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was surprised at how perfectly this fit on my Samsung laptop, as if it was made for it. I took it out of the box and it slid right on the computer without any fuss whatsoever. This gives my laptop some shock proofing that I was looking for, just in case something happens. It also keeps the laptop from sliding and has nice ventilation on the bottom, and raises the computer up slightly to do this, which I really like. The material seems very durable, and is easy to clean. A nice product for that extra bit of protection.

Febreze Air Effects Allergen Reducer Clean Splash Air Freshener (1 Count, 9.7 Ounce) (Pack of 9)
Price: $19.10
5 used & new from $19.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my home office, August 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm familiar with Febreze, but didn't know about the allergen reducer until now. I've got cats, and they like to sleep in my home office, or just hang out with me while I'm working. It's an enclosed space so there are pet dander and dust issues which I have to constantly try and stay on top of. The first thing I did when this product arrived was to spray my office to see if it would make a difference and it did. The room smells fresh, the cats don't mind it, and I don't have any urge to sneeze. I'm happy to know about this product and plan on keeping a can in my office. It certainly meets a need I didn't know I had.

Lucy (Blu-ray + DVD + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet)
Lucy (Blu-ray + DVD + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet)
DVD ~ Scarlett Johansson
Price: $22.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Silly Movies, August 3, 2014
Just caught this at the theater, and while I admit I was entertained, don't be fooled into thinking this movie is more than entertainment. There are glaring holes in the story that require you to suspend all rational thinking and just go with the flow. Once you do that, it moves along nicely with lots of action, though the premise of the story just doesn't hold up, and the ending is a bit over the top. It never really answers the initial question presented, but then again, it never really could. "Life was given to us a billion years ago. What have we done with it?" - easy, made silly movies.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 9, 2014 2:52 PM PDT

A Storm Hits Valparaiso
A Storm Hits Valparaiso
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, August 3, 2014
An intriguing account of South American History told in fictional form with a cast of characters driven by a range of motives that keeps the story moving along briskly. Things work out in an unexpected fashion that will keep you guessing. It wasn't exactly what I expected, but it was entertaining nonetheless. If historical fiction interests you this book is worth checking out. A good read.

Lipogaine for Men: Intensive Treatment & Complete Solution for Hair Loss / Thinning (For Men Only Formula, 2oz, one month supply)
Offered by LipoGaine
Price: $25.00
3 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It works for me, August 3, 2014
Once I hit age fifty my hair decided that it was time I showed my age and began to thin rather noticeably and quickly for that matter. Having had rather thick hair for half a century, I was a bit alarmed, and a bit of vanity kicked in, and so I decided to see if there was something I could do about my thinning hair and gave this product a try. I've been using this for several months now, and can attest to the fact that my hair doesn't seem to be on its quest to disappear, in fact I think it's stopped thinning, I don't think I'll ever have the full head of hair of my youth, but I've been happy with the results of this product. I haven't noticed much new growth, but I've heard that comes with time, yet, there's been no new loss, which is what I was concerned about, so, it works for me.

Whiskas Temptations Treats for Cats Mega Bag Creamy Dairy Flavor, 6.3 Ounce (Pack of 10)
Price: $26.39
2 used & new from $26.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Even for the fussy, August 1, 2014
We inherited a super fussy cat and had to figure out what she liked to eat, which wasn't easy. Our other cat loves Temptations (almost any of the flavors) but miss fussy wasn't so easy to persuade, that is until we put Creamy Dairy Flavor in front of her. She couldn't resist, which was a relief for us. Once again, Temptations turn out to be real cat pleaser. Ms. fussy has given these her seal of approval, what more could you ask for...

Hanna
Hanna
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Something Different, July 31, 2014
This review is from: Hanna (Amazon Instant Video)
Engaging up to a point, but there are some holes in the story that are hard to overlook. That being said, the movie was entertaining, and had me rooting for Hanna the whole time, even as I was questioning her motives. Definitely something different and worth a viewing or two.

Transcendence
Transcendence
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Illusions of Grandeur, July 30, 2014
This movie is entertaining to a point, but still comes off as trying to be something more than it is. It's a leap to say this movie tries to force you to choose a side, technology or God (or whatever), as there's nothing compelling about either side the way it's presented in this film and that's just the way it is. This leaves it as an entertainment piece with illusions of grandeur, and not much more. Did I like the move? Yes I did, but I've seen better. I had high hopes for this film and it didn't live up to them, but it was still fun to watch.

Public Enemies
Public Enemies
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars They are all public enemies, July 26, 2014
A life of danger seemed to be an intoxicating force that drove Dillinger more than anything. It was an addiction that drove him, an unstoppable trail of destruction between thrills. At the same time J. Edgar Hoover was consumed by a drive for power and a growing ego, and he would nothing stop him. And then there's Melvin Purvis, a man with brutal tendencies, driven by violence which he is legally allowed to indulge. Bring these three characters together in a series of encounters where their paths converge and you're in for quite a story. That's what we have here in this movie, watching it unfold to its inevitable conclusion, where so-called good prevails. A fascinating story, well told and well acted.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20