Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Iron Maiden UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Labor Day Savings with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for Damian P. Gadal > Reviews

Browse

Damian P. Gadal's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1153

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Damian P. Gadal RSS Feed (Santa Barbara, CA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Alera Fraze High-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair, Black Leather
Alera Fraze High-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair, Black Leather
Price: $134.07
40 used & new from $133.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a home office., August 31, 2015
This is a solid chair that will hold up to a lot of use. It's very firm, but I suspect over time the seat will be a bit more relaxed as I break it in. In the meantime I'm using a cushion for sitting for extended periods. It's very easy to put together and perfect for a home office.

Ex Machina
Ex Machina
DVD
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging, August 30, 2015
This review is from: Ex Machina (Amazon Instant Video)
This film had me completely engaged from start to finish. Great premise, and a super surprise ending. Very well done, great acting, enjoyable.

DII 100% Cotton, Soft, Machine Washable, Everyday Kitchen Basic Waffle Terry Towel 15x26" Set of 4, Orchid
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, August 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm not that impressed with these towels. First off the shed, or at least did for me, when drying dishes. Also they're a lot thinner than I expected and not all that absorbent. I'd skip these for a better quality towel.

Black & Decker PS130 FireStorm 12-Volt 1-2/5-Amp Hour NiCad Pod Style Battery
Black & Decker PS130 FireStorm 12-Volt 1-2/5-Amp Hour NiCad Pod Style Battery
Price: $24.38
23 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice replacement, August 24, 2015
Just what I needed to keep my projects going. Good replacement battery. Came charged and have had no problems with this unit.

GE 12-Feet Indoor Extension Cord with Tamper Guard, Brown 51952
GE 12-Feet Indoor Extension Cord with Tamper Guard, Brown 51952
Price: $4.60
3 used & new from $4.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, August 23, 2015
Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Seems to be well made and should lake a long time. I choose brown so that it would blend in with the room and location I was planing on using it in. Good buy.

Prime-Line Products U 9809 Vinyl Window Lock, White Painted Zinc Diecast,(Pack of 2)
Price: $6.57
2 used & new from $6.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little gadgets, August 22, 2015
These are handy little gadgets, simple to use and do what they're supposed to do. I feel much better about having these around the house for an extra bit of security. Just follow the directions and you should have no problems.

2120 South Michigan Ave
2120 South Michigan Ave
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Collection, August 21, 2015
It's nice to hear George's take on some blues classics and pay tribute to the greats. A very enjoyable collection to listen to.

Purina Beyond Natural Dry Cat Food, Grain Free, White Meat Chicken & Egg Recipe, 5-Pound Bag, Pack of 1
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Three for Three, August 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've got three cats, so it's always a challenge finding something that all three of them like to eat. I'm three for three with this cat food. They all love it, which is amazing, and a relief for me. Seems to be a quality and healthy product according to the ingredients, so I really can't ask for more. My cats are happy, and so am I.

New Logitech Unifying Receiver USB Dongle for Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse Keyboard M185 M215 K230 K250 K270 MK270 N305 M310 M315 M317 K320 M325 MK330 K340 M345 K350 K360 K400 M505 M510 M515 MK520 M525 MK550 M560 M570 M600 MK605 T620 M705 MK710 K750 K800 TK820 K830 M905 MX (M950)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great convenience, August 12, 2015
Okay, let me start off by saying that I love this product. Now let me tell you why I took a star off, and that's because even though it was supposed to be plug and play, it wasn't. I had to go old school and find an USB keyboard and mouse, download and install the software and then add the devices I wanted to use with this baby, after than all was well. The directions promised one thing, reality was another, so it was a bit more work to accomplish getting this up and running, so my expectations were based on what I was led to believe. Not a big thing, but a bit annoying, so I took a star off my rating. I still highly recommend this dongle. Make sure it works with the devices you intend on using it with. I bought this to replace a unit I misplaced during a recent move. I like the fact that the software also gives you the status of the batteries, that's a nice feature that I wasn't aware of before (as I don't think I actually had the software installed to use with my previous unit, it worked without it). I also like the fact that I can use this with up to six devices, which means several keyboards and mice, which is nice as I tend to carry them from room to room and now I don't have to worry about having the correct one for the computer I'm using as they'll all work with this unit. Nice!

GE Grounded 6-Outlet Tap, 54947
GE Grounded 6-Outlet Tap, 54947
Price: $5.47
24 used & new from $4.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and easy, August 12, 2015
Even in modern homes and apartments it seems that there are never enough outlets for all our household gadgets, probably due to the fact that the number of gadgets seems to be constantly multiplying. A simple solution is finding a way to safely multiply the number of outlets and this product does just that. Remove your existing wall plate, plug this baby in and screw in to secure. It's that easy. Of course you don't have to leave it in permanently like I did, you can just plug this in and use when needed, like during the Holidays, etc. Simple and easy, hard to find that anymore.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20