Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for mg > Reviews

Browse

mg's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mg "MG" RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2
Orajel Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment, 0.04 Oz, 2 Count
Orajel Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment, 0.04 Oz, 2 Count
Price: $14.16
28 used & new from $8.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Jumps You Straight to the Healing Process :), February 3, 2016
I broke down and had Mexican food knowing that chili peppers are risky. I could tell this one was going to be big. When I first felt it, I immediately started applying this product. I could tell that it was instantly helping. It stopped the "growth" in its tracks and swelling was gone the next day. Of course once you feel it, the damage is done, but this product jumped me immediately to the healing phase. For more than 20 year, I had been using a straight pin to drain the sores - disgusting, and painful. But I had the healing process down to 7 days. Coincidentally, the healing process with no more scab was also 7 days. At $7 a dose, it's more than worth it.

truMedic TENS Unit Electronic Pulse Massager
truMedic TENS Unit Electronic Pulse Massager
Offered by truCore Distributors
Price: $99.97
3 used & new from $30.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I think this product is great but now I'm not sure that we should be ..., November 23, 2015
I think this product is great but now I'm not sure that we should be shocking ourselves without supervision. I basically think I hurt myself more by using it too much on too high of a setting. My mistake.

Health Enterprises 7 Day Pillbox , Small
Health Enterprises 7 Day Pillbox , Small
Price: $1.69
5 used & new from $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, November 23, 2015
Great if you have small pills but 1 big pill takes up the whole space.

PediFix Sesamoid Relief Sleeve Large Right
PediFix Sesamoid Relief Sleeve Large Right
Offered by Blue Moon Medical
Price: $15.25
5 used & new from $15.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Great concept but the foam padding only lasted a couple ..., November 23, 2015
Great concept but the foam padding only lasted a couple of days. I didn't even wear it while working out. I definitely felt better with it on. I've taken an old insole and cut it to the same shape and I now insert it under the sleeve. In my opinion, you're basically paying for a sleeve that will need to have padding added to within a short period of time.

Women's Spa Wrap Set (The Waterfall) Eco-Friendly Gifts by Texere
Women's Spa Wrap Set (The Waterfall) Eco-Friendly Gifts by Texere
Offered by TexereSilk
Price: $50.00 - $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife Loves It, January 5, 2015
She likest the head wrap and the body wrap. She also thinks the velcro is a benefit although it startles me sometimes when she pulls it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected for the price. Shipped the ..., July 29, 2014
Exactly what I expected for the price. Shipped the same day and was delivered all the way across country in 2 days! I don't have a lot of facial hair so this will last me a long time.

Go Cat Cat Catcher Teaser Wand with Mouse Cat Toy
Go Cat Cat Catcher Teaser Wand with Mouse Cat Toy
Price: $5.99
11 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cat Toy, May 18, 2014
I work for the shelter and I have yet to see a cat (over 50) that wouldn't play with this toy. I'm not sure what it is about the toy but even my finicky cat at home can't resist.

Catit Design Senses Play Circuit, Original
Catit Design Senses Play Circuit, Original
Price: $11.00
72 used & new from $9.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Design but How Much Will Cats Play With It, May 18, 2014
Good quality but both of my cats just look at it and when 1 of them does play with it, it's only for a minute. It's probably better for kittens who can find fun in just about anything.

The Lean Entrepreneur: How Visionaries Create Products, Innovate with New Ventures, and Disrupt Markets
by Patrick Vlaskovits
59 used & new from $0.74

1.0 out of 5 stars I just don't get it, October 16, 2013
I'm not sure how so many people can rate this book high. I think it has something to do with the cult-like following that these guys seem to have. It's really painful to read. With all the rambling, it's almost like they were stoned when they wrote it. They've done good by self-promoting it with praise from their friends who will in turn want them to praise their efforts..

The Innovator's Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book That Will Change the Way You Do Business
by Clayton M. Christensen
Price: $10.11
165 used & new from $5.38

2.0 out of 5 stars OMG - Really 4.5 stars?, August 24, 2013
I can't even make it though the introduction. I'm not an idiot but this book makes me feel like I'm trying to understand a doctoral thesis where there really isn't a sound premise. Not light reading and I'm not sure where all of the positive reviews came from but I should have read the example. Oh wait, there isn't one - probably by design.

Page: 1 | 2