Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Heidi Herrmann > Reviews

Browse

Heidi Herrmann's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Heidi Herrmann RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray 2-Ounce Bottle, Original - OLD BOTTLE STYLE
Price: $9.99

Ortz Waterproof Rechargeable Bark Collar for Small, Medium & Large Dogs - Black
Offered by Ortz
Price: $24.99
4 used & new from $20.00

2.0 out of 5 stars ( Needs a much better design to ensure it will not fall off, April 21, 2016
I have had this for about a week and the bark battery part is NOW lost. Most collars the battery part is connected through the collar. I know because I have had four shock collars over the years. This does not and the connectors loosened after being really tight against the collar and the bark batter fell off and is lost somewhere in the yard/house ;( Needs a much better design to ensure it will not fall off.

Whitetail Deer Touch Lamp
Whitetail Deer Touch Lamp

1.0 out of 5 stars Lamps may be pretty but TO THE GARBAGE THEY GO, June 30, 2015
This review is from: Whitetail Deer Touch Lamp
Have bought two of these over the years and both continually need a new electric box thing under neath them. They are not cheap and tired of replacing them. Lamps may be pretty but TO THE GARBAGE THEY GO!!!!!!!!!!

New 15.6" Laptop LED LCD Screen with Glossy Finish and HD WXGA 1366 x 768 Resolution for Toshiba Satellite L755 Models: L755-S5103, L755-S5107, L755-S5110, L755-S5112
Offered by Techorbits

Offered by EntirelyPets
Price: $33.75
11 used & new from $10.71

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% pleased but not 0% satisfied, June 30, 2015
This review is from: Clotisol - 2 oz (Misc.)
Not 100% pleased but not 0% satisfied. Works ok but if using for dog nails you are better off using a styptic pen.

Petrainer IS-PET998DB2 330 yd Remote Dog Training E-Collar, 7.67 by 1.96 by 5.78"
Offered by i-Tronics
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ) We have boxers and these remote trainers work perfectly on both of them when we need them to stop a bad behavior or come if no, June 30, 2015
Over the years we have used a handful of training collars. I was looking for specific features and found them ALL with this model at a low cost for two ;) We have boxers and these remote trainers work perfectly on both of them when we need them to stop a bad behavior or come if not coming when called. We use the beep and vibrate feature majority of the time when we do have them on but have used the shock feature on them a couple of times. Majority of the time we just have to have the collars on and hold up the remote and they know they need to listen.

Bathtub Non Slip Shower Safety Treatment Kit
Bathtub Non Slip Shower Safety Treatment Kit
Offered by SlipDoctors
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 months and still going strong ;), October 8, 2013
Heck with those bath mats..... This stuff is way to awesome to not purchase. It's been in use for over 3 months now and still going strong. If there are bad reviews, it is because they did not follow directions and apply it properly!!!!!!

Melissa & Doug Truth or Dare Box Of Questions
Melissa & Doug Truth or Dare Box Of Questions
4 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sleep over, April 23, 2013
It is so hard to find games for pre teens. I am so glad I was able to find this box of questions already made up for the kids. I am sure we will all have a blast with it ;)

My Pillow Pets Purple Zany Zebra Plush, 18"/Large
My Pillow Pets Purple Zany Zebra Plush, 18"/Large
Offered by FastDeliveryOnline
Price: $35.95
3 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We just love pillow pets, April 23, 2013
Pillow Pets was the best thing that was ever invented that holds it's shape and color. Kudo's to the makers of this zany zebra ;)

Beautees Big Girls' Zebra Print With Shrug, Multi, Large
Beautees Big Girls' Zebra Print With Shrug, Multi, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Lovely, April 23, 2013
I bought this for my daughters birthday party and it goes with the Zebra theme we are going with. Good quality and looks great. I do not care for the belt but that is easy to replace.

Page: 1 | 2