Profile for Josshua > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Josshua RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
kingsmart Car Kit Flexible Stand Holder Mount for Iphone PDA GPS
kingsmart Car Kit Flexible Stand Holder Mount for Iphone PDA GPS
Offered by Theo&Cleo
Price: $26.38
2 used & new from $25.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice holder, but for your consideration..., September 25, 2013
It is very nice, and cheap, very functional actually, but the only problem for me, its the movement when you have placed your phone and want to see the screen.

Snap-On Protector Hard Case for Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation / 4th Gen - Black/Black Hybrid Design
Offered by Cellular Concepts (US Seller)
Price: $3.99
3 used & new from $3.00

3.0 out of 5 stars A regular case, September 25, 2013
It looks good, but it has problems with the charger and even more annoying with the headphones, this is a bad point for this iPod case.

Sandisk 16GB MicroSDHC Memory Card, Class 4 (RETAIL PACKAGE)
Sandisk 16GB MicroSDHC Memory Card, Class 4 (RETAIL PACKAGE)
Offered by McTechy
Price: $7.90
110 used & new from $2.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, December 11, 2012
I am satisfied with the Items, I'm not giving the 5 stars because I have bought this item before and it includes SD adaptors extra, this case not, but it is OK.

High Sierra Loop Backpack (Black/Charcoal)
High Sierra Loop Backpack (Black/Charcoal)
Price: $34.99
9 used & new from $30.44

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, December 11, 2012
This review is from: High Sierra Loop Backpack (Sports)
I bougth one of this some moths ago, It was stoled because I really like it, I decided to buy another one, but in this case, this is defective, it seems twisted, I do not like this one, maybe this seller is selling defective manufactured articles, I am very dissapointed and I will not use it, I can't return the item because I am not in the US anymore. :(

Motorcycle ATV Dirt Bike Motocross MX Off-Road ATV Snowmobile Biker Knee Guards Pad Racing Gear Brace Style Protector
Offered by Buy4Easy
Price: $26.19
5 used & new from $20.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfect!, September 26, 2012
I think this is a good deal, price is very low and honestly I was expecting a poor quality product, but it was a really surprise when I recieved it because looks great, are comfortable and I'm satisfied, it was a good deal.

NEW BIKER LEATHER MESH MOTORCYCLE BIKE GLOVES RED S
NEW BIKER LEATHER MESH MOTORCYCLE BIKE GLOVES RED S

5.0 out of 5 stars Great producto, good deal., September 26, 2012
This product is great, it fits very good in my hands, are comfortable and good quality, material feels softly and fresh, very recomended.

iKross Solar Powered Windshield Mount Wireless Bluetooth Speakerphone Handsfree Car Kit For Samsung Galaxy Note Edge/ Note 4/ S5, Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK/ Tab S/ Tab 4 and more

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality sound, September 26, 2012
It looks great, but I consider that this item is unnecessary because the quality sound is very poor, in that case you already have your phone speaker it doesn't have any sense, I would like to return it, but I'm not in US anymore and is very expensive to send it from here.

iKross Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth Handsfree Headset + Pouch Headset Case For Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1/ 4 8.0/ Tab 4 7.0 and more Tablet
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, it pains a little but it's OK, September 26, 2012
This is a very good quality product, the only thing that I don't like about this item it's maybe the design, because after some time in your ear, it is a little painful, after all it is OK. I'm satisied.

Coby Kyros 7-Inch Android 4.0 4 GB 16:9 Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen Widescreen Internet Tablet with Built-In Camera, Black MID7042-4

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not perfect, July 29, 2012
It's a very good product, a would be totally satiesfied if only the accelerometer works fine, but it doest'n, so it is a little disappointing because i can't play games like asphalt 5 or others that use that hardware.

Michael Antonio Women's Mallie Platform Sandal,Red,7  M US
Michael Antonio Women's Mallie Platform Sandal,Red,7 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, May 4, 2012
I bougth this for a friend of mine, and now she is so happy, she said are very comfortable and beautiful, i think this is a very female and women look attractiveness when they us it.
Very satisfied.