Profile for William J. Fox > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 151

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

William J. Fox "billfy" RSS Feed (NY USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Hyperion Nokia Lumia Icon 929 Windows Phone Explorer Hybrid Case (Compatible with Verizon Nokia Lumia Icon 929) **2 Year No Hassle Warranty** [Hyperion Retail Packaging] (GREEN)
Offered by Hyperion Electronics Accessories
Price: $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Color fades quickly, July 2, 2014
I love almost everything about this case. It is made of good materials, and feels like a nice, protective case. The reason it only gets 3 stars is that the lovely neon green color I bought it for collects dirt that just won't come off. The colors faded very quickly.

MPERO FUSION M Series Protective Case for Nokia Lumia Icon - Neon Green
MPERO FUSION M Series Protective Case for Nokia Lumia Icon - Neon Green
Offered by Empire Case
Price: $2.95
5 used & new from $2.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., July 2, 2014
The inner rubber casing is a little softer than most cases, and wouldn't bother me if I kept the case on all the time, but I rotate between cases a lot, and I am not so sure it will hold up very long.
also, the outer case is rubberized as well, but feels very smooth. Smooth enough that it doesn't grip well in my hand, and I'm a little afraid i am going to drop it.
All that being said though, it is a great inexpensive case, with fantastic design. I love the colors, and they don't look like they are going to fade any time soon.

Vizio Remote Control VR15 - 0980-0306-0302
Vizio Remote Control VR15 - 0980-0306-0302
Offered by Sourcing Remote
Price: $5.00
18 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic service!, August 26, 2013
I ordered this remote on a Thursday, it shipped from California on Friday, and I received it in New York on Monday.
The remote is identical to the one that came with my television, minus the bite marks and drool left on the original from my toddler.
I could not have asked for a better price, better service, or better result.

KidCo Convertible Crib/Bed Rail
KidCo Convertible Crib/Bed Rail
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $31.25
20 used & new from $26.28

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy plastic garbage., April 29, 2013
From the images, this looks like a nice metal bed rail, but the entire joint area is all very cheap, thin plastic, and as any parent knows, the rule of toddlers is: what can be broken, will be broken.
It took my sweet little princess about a week to rip the gate completely off from it's base.
Biggest waste of money I have spent in a long time.

Plants vs. Zombies (WiFi Download Only)
Plants vs. Zombies (WiFi Download Only)
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best apps yet for Android., May 31, 2011
I have been playing this game all morning on my HTC Thunderbolt, and it is every bit as good as the XBoxvand PC versions of the game.

Abduction! 2
Abduction! 2
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun., May 27, 2011
This review is from: Abduction! 2 (App)
I have been playing the demo version of this game since it came out, and the first Abduction for well over a year, so I jumped at the chance to get the full version of the game.
I would have given this a full 5 stars except that once I start the game, the screen will no longer time out, even when I am not playing. I have to force the game to stop to get the screen to time out.

EMPIRE Neon Green Rubberized Snap-On Cover Case for Verizon HTC ThunderBolt
EMPIRE Neon Green Rubberized Snap-On Cover Case for Verizon HTC ThunderBolt
Offered by Empire Case
Price: $0.25

4.0 out of 5 stars About what you'd expect..., April 27, 2011
Well, not really. It is actually better than what I expected for what I paid for it. I'm traditionally a pessimist, so I really wasn't expecting much from such an inexpensive case. I didn't even think it would fit correctly, but it does, and it serves it's purpose.

A nice, basic case for the price.

Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit
Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit
16 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for anyone who games a lot, October 15, 2006
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
If you use your 360 controller more than 10 hours a week then this is something you really shouldn't go without for too long.

The play and charge kit is alright, but it really is too slow. What's the point of having a wireless controller if you're going to spend hours connected to the system trying to charge it?

I highly suggest picking up the Quick Charge kit (which comes with one battery) and an additional battery.

Chromehounds - Xbox 360
Chromehounds - Xbox 360
Offered by Rockymountainretail
Price: $26.90
100 used & new from $0.35

5.0 out of 5 stars What MechAssault 2 Should have Been, October 15, 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
For starters, I read some of the other reviews on this game and some people out there really need glasses. This game looks excelent! Much better than ANYTHING a developer could have ever accomplished on the original XBox.

As far as the difficulty in building a good mech goes, it has nothing to do with spending time to get "better parts", it is all about learning how to build a better mech. You really need to spend time finding out what kind of mech works for you. That does indeed take some time and effort, but all the parts to build a decent mech are all right there. Sure, there are some advanced parts that you can aquire through the Marketplace, playing through the storyline, or bidding on in the auction, but they aren't anything spectacular. This game is not for people who want to plop in a game disk, find the rocket launcher, and get 30 kills.

I really enjoy this game, it isn't as fast paced as the MechAssault games are, but the customization is so much fun. Anyone willing to spend the time to tweak their mech just right to fit them is going to have lots of fun with this game. I personally love my little hovercraft mech with 4 pile weapons and a machine gun on it. It is fast, maneuverable, and can eliminate almost any mech with just two hits. Throw an NA jammer on it during multiplayer games and come up behind the commander mech and take him out before he even knows you're there.

This game is really fun, with amazing graphics, but it does take some time to get into and isn't for those who like to jump right in and expect to be good at it right away.

Xbox 360 Head Set Communicator
Xbox 360 Head Set Communicator
Offered by Big Game Vendor
Price: $8.39
61 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars eh..., September 14, 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
A headset is a must have for any 360 online game. You'll find it hard to get anyone on your friends list without one, but you really don't need THIS headset.

I agree that the Official headset isn't the greatest, and some people might not take the best of care with them, but I can say that there are 3 of them in my apartment, 2 are almost a year old, and they're all as good as the day they were purchased. You just have to realize that they aren't very durable and treat them as such.

If you do go the route of a third party headset (any cell phone headset will do), I highly suggest that you get one with an in-line volume control and try to get one with a mute. If you don't get an in-line volume control you may have problems with things being too quiet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16