Profile for Mimi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mimi RSS Feed (TX USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Judy Moody Uber-Awesome Collection: Books 1-9
The Judy Moody Uber-Awesome Collection: Books 1-9
by Megan McDonald
Price: $29.56
53 used & new from $21.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 27, 2015
Great series and 7 year old granddaughter loves reading these especially during a lengthy, boring hospitalization,

Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
by Rob Elliott
Price: $2.94
242 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars laughter is great medicine!, January 27, 2015
So good to hear a 7 year old stuck in hospital for 2 weeks laugh out loud and tell these jokes to others!

Unisex Trendy Warm Chunky Soft Stretch Cable Knit Slouchy Beanie Skully (Silver)
Offered by Gravity Trading
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great hat = horrible hair!, January 16, 2015
Love the hat. Not wild about hat hair but you pick your battles on cold-windy-wet days! Now if I could find some hats to wear and get away with the rest of the time!! Ha! This one has good stretch, not baggy and stays put at the ears. It fits in such a way that I don't wear earrings.

Change Our Hearts
Change Our Hearts

5.0 out of 5 stars like the previous writer, December 18, 2014
This review is from: Change Our Hearts (Audio CD)
I have bought this CD several times for friends having tough times, like the previous writer; I found it at Iona Press. Rory was our minister of music at two different parishes in Phoenix from 1978 until we moved away in 1987. In 1983 one of our children died, and in 1996 we lost another. At both of our children's funerals, Rory's music was a very important part of the Mass and I daresay made a healing impact on the people who heard it. Rory, Teresa and Gary will never know the numerous blessings their gifts have brought to so many of us for so many years. My grown children can still sing along with the music Rory taught all of us at the Teen Liturgy every Sunday night at St. Jerome's - God blessed all of us, what a unique and beautiful experience of Faith we carry into today. Thank you, old friends. God bless you. As for me and my house...

Bali Women's Comfort Revolution® Wirefree Bra with Smart Sizes, White, Large
Bali Women's Comfort Revolution® Wirefree Bra with Smart Sizes, White, Large
Price: $19.40
22 used & new from $13.79

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a must- try bra, September 18, 2014
I w will buy more of these because they have wonderful stretch without looseness. My poor divoted shoulders finally get a break, not to mention the wireless comfort. I wouldn't have believed the fabric of these bras had it in them to hold everything up and in. Seriously. Totally worth a try. I have Cacique size 36DD and 38D and I bought size L in the Bali women's comfort.

Weleda: Natural Salt Toothpaste, 2.5 oz
Weleda: Natural Salt Toothpaste, 2.5 oz
Offered by CB Select
Price: $6.94
24 used & new from $4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Weleda Salt Toothpaste multi task..., September 18, 2014
I use three different flavors of Weleda toothpaste - this (Salt,) Ratanhia, and Calendula which tastes like licorice, my favorite. All do a good job, and I tried them on the basis of being flouride free and carrageenan free. But when I badly needed a grainy facial scrub, was at a hotel, didn't pack a scrub but had packed my Salt toothpaste...
Best facial I ever gave myself! Yikes! It worked like a charm in a pinch and felt clean and cooling! Who knew?!

Immuderm (6 oz)
Immuderm (6 oz)
Offered by Action Development Group
Price: $49.99
6 used & new from $42.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Immuderm soaks in, even on an oily complexion, July 4, 2014
I've found that this cream goes a long way. I'm pushing 66 and have always had some pimply issues using moisturizers on my oily skin. Though I'm not the oil slick I used to be, I am still prone to an oily "T"." Nevertheless, I was anxious to try this because of the beta glucan 1,3/1,6. What I noticed immediately is the change in skin surface, that it went in and never felt like it was sitting on top of my skin. That was a first; many brands I've used over the years felt as if they could never do much but sit there and make me sweat. Not Immuderm. So even though I'm not young anymore and I never was a raving beauty, this find has turned out to be a lucky one. Looking at my own mug every day in the mirror naturally makes it more iffy for me to notice big changes, HOWEVER I lately received some complements using words like "glowing." And trust me, I'm not pregnant, only because of age and not from a lack of attempts! Ha! What I DO notice is the spots on my hands seeming to fade. Yes, I habitually apply sunblock, but that alone cannot fade old lady age spots. It has to be this cream and I use it twice daily the same as facial/neck application. So I love it, haven't broken out in little pimples, see the texture smoothing and am happy enough with that. If lines and wrinkles respond over time, all the better. But what the hell, aging isn't a character flaw! I won't mind being a good-looking old broad!

Brooks Men's Beast '12 Motion Control Running Shoes, Color: Gld/Pvmnt/Blk/Slvr/Wht, Size: 14.0

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for use with GoodFeet product, March 28, 2014
Both husband and I wear Brooks but this time we received wide pair for him in error. Brooks will send a return label which is great but I suspect if we reorder here, he'll get another wide pair. Frustrating to know you ordered correctly but the wrong size is sent. Mine already have my Good Feet inserts in them. Brooks neutral is perfect for this. Total relief from bone spurs and p.fasciitis.

Brother 1034D 3 or 4 Thread Serger with Easy Lay In Threading with Differential Feed
Price: $181.00
20 used & new from $181.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just dive into it, February 16, 2014
I watched the two DVDs right away but it was practicing with a pile of scrap material that really gave me the confidence to proceed with some projects on a variety of materials. I learned quickly about the importance of threading the machine in a particular order. (A looper thread broke and I goofed rethreading.) I later decided to pull out all the threads for the sake of threading on my own; the diagram inside the compartment makes it so easy. So anyway I'm not afraid to make mistakes and I think it'll be kind of fun learning all the advantages of a serger. I've had sewing machines since 1966 and am asking myself why I waited so long to get a serger. All the ratings here really helped me decide on the 1034D. I have no experience with other sergers for the sake of comparison, but this little Brother looks like a workhorse to me.

Stainless Steel Womens Circle Polished Hoop Earrings (18mm Diameter)
Stainless Steel Womens Circle Polished Hoop Earrings (18mm Diameter)
Offered by Silver Jewelry Forever
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars go-to stainless steel hoops, November 9, 2013
These are sturdy and for anyone who might have had an issue with the size of the part that goes through the ear holes... I noticed the flat sort of pieces felt bigger than the usual posts or wires. I simply greased them with a dab of polysporin before inserting in my ears. That helped ease them through and if there happened to be any irritation, the polysporin was there to prevent a problem. The earring size is very good for go-to wear, not heavy or earlobe-droopy. The steel appearance is shiny and I like 'em. Sure beats having to use a sterling polishing cloth every time I put earrings on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3