Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Mimi > Reviews

Browse

Mimi's Profile

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mimi RSS Feed (TX USA)

Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $8.99
285 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I revisit this wonderful story every year..., April 27, 2016
There have been several books that I've read more than once, but this is the one I read every year. At least once every year. I want to be in the company of Pilcher's characters, with them through thick and thin. Elfrida would be the best-loved friend in the world. You won't be disappointed, and if there are teens in your life, you'll appreciate how their characters are written. It's among the best, and I drink quart after quart of tea when I read it!! (Good thing I'm not reading a book about drama in a chocolate factory!! Ha!)

The Blacklist: Season 2
The Blacklist: Season 2
DVD ~ BLACKLIST: THE SEASON 2
Offered by Tax Free Rarities
Price: $31.97
39 used & new from $19.37

5.0 out of 5 stars No spoiler-Blacklist, Season 2, March 17, 2016
This review is from: The Blacklist: Season 2 (DVD)
Did you ever read all the Harry Potter books and later see all the movies (more than once,) and think to yourself, she HAD to have mapped the entire thing out to the very end and then she unwound it all in order to tell the tale from the beginning? Well. Like others have said, Blacklist had us around the neck in a kind of a chokehold from Season 1. Not 5 minutes ago I finished watching Season 2, nearly screaming out loud for it not to be the end of the last episode on the last disc. Because we live in a crashpad near our job assignment, there's no cable or satellite in the apartment duplicating what we pay for at our house. And there's no time to watch all the DVRed programs when we go home. Thus, we buy seasons. I immediately came to Amazon to see if I can pre-order Season 3. The way this tale has unfolded is so remarkable that all I can say is the real impact comes only if the viewer sees, learns it from the beginning of Season 1. By the end of Season 2, I am breathless for what's gonna happen next. Okay that's dramatic but I was really out of my chair hollering at the TV and reaching for my phone to sign in to Amazon. These writers cannot possibly be writing this as they go! It's just like with Harry Potter. It's like a complicated tapestry is made by the writer, then it's unraveled, then the tale is told to us from the bottom up, one row of threads at a time. It's the best series I've ever seen, and we only started watching because we loved Alan Shore and Denny Crane. James Spader is beyond outstanding in the role of Reddington. He does such awful things, but the viewer cannot help but love him, cheer for him. Don't miss this.

Eastland Women's Belmont Boot, Brown, 9.5 M US
Eastland Women's Belmont Boot, Brown, 9.5 M US
Price: $44.58
13 used & new from $44.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Order LARGER size!!, October 28, 2015
You will LOVE these boots as long as you order a FULL size LARGER! I read the reviews and did exactly that. They're too tight if I try to wear my theraputic Good Feet inserts, so I have to use the thinner ones that can be used with sandals. I seriously think I could have gotten 1 whole size + a half size LARGER and they wouldn't be too big. Quality is good, workmanship is good.

The Judy Moody Uber-Awesome Collection: Books 1-9
The Judy Moody Uber-Awesome Collection: Books 1-9
by Megan McDonald
Price: $28.80
100 used & new from $21.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 27, 2015
Great series and 7 year old granddaughter loves reading these especially during a lengthy, boring hospitalization,

Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
by Rob Elliott
Price: $2.86
457 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars laughter is great medicine!, January 27, 2015
So good to hear a 7 year old stuck in hospital for 2 weeks laugh out loud and tell these jokes to others!

Unisex Trendy Warm Chunky Soft Stretch Cable Knit Slouchy Beanie Skully (Silver)
Offered by NYfashion101, Inc.
Price: $7.98
9 used & new from $7.97

5.0 out of 5 stars great hat = horrible hair!, January 16, 2015
Love the hat. Not wild about hat hair but you pick your battles on cold-windy-wet days! Now if I could find some hats to wear and get away with the rest of the time!! Ha! This one has good stretch, not baggy and stays put at the ears. It fits in such a way that I don't wear earrings.

Change Our Hearts
Change Our Hearts

5.0 out of 5 stars like the previous writer, December 18, 2014
This review is from: Change Our Hearts (Audio CD)
I have bought this CD several times for friends having tough times, like the previous writer; I found it at Iona Press. Rory was our minister of music at two different parishes in Phoenix from 1978 until we moved away in 1987. In 1983 one of our children died, and in 1996 we lost another. At both of our children's funerals, Rory's music was a very important part of the Mass and I daresay made a healing impact on the people who heard it. Rory, Teresa and Gary will never know the numerous blessings their gifts have brought to so many of us for so many years. My grown children can still sing along with the music Rory taught all of us at the Teen Liturgy every Sunday night at St. Jerome's - God blessed all of us, what a unique and beautiful experience of Faith we carry into today. Thank you, old friends. God bless you. As for me and my house...

Bali Women's Comfort Revolution® Wirefree Bra with Smart Sizes, White, Large
Bali Women's Comfort Revolution® Wirefree Bra with Smart Sizes, White, Large
Price: $18.66
23 used & new from $17.07

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a must- try bra, September 18, 2014
I w will buy more of these because they have wonderful stretch without looseness. My poor divoted shoulders finally get a break, not to mention the wireless comfort. I wouldn't have believed the fabric of these bras had it in them to hold everything up and in. Seriously. Totally worth a try. I have Cacique size 36DD and 38D and I bought size L in the Bali women's comfort.

Weleda: Natural Salt Toothpaste, 2.5 oz
Weleda: Natural Salt Toothpaste, 2.5 oz
Price: $6.99
51 used & new from $5.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Weleda Salt Toothpaste multi task..., September 18, 2014
I use three different flavors of Weleda toothpaste - this (Salt,) Ratanhia, and Calendula which tastes like licorice, my favorite. All do a good job, and I tried them on the basis of being flouride free and carrageenan free. But when I badly needed a grainy facial scrub, was at a hotel, didn't pack a scrub but had packed my Salt toothpaste...
Best facial I ever gave myself! Yikes! It worked like a charm in a pinch and felt clean and cooling! Who knew?!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Immuderm soaks in, even on an oily complexion, July 4, 2014
I've found that this cream goes a long way. I'm pushing 66 and have always had some pimply issues using moisturizers on my oily skin. Though I'm not the oil slick I used to be, I am still prone to an oily "T"." Nevertheless, I was anxious to try this because of the beta glucan 1,3/1,6. What I noticed immediately is the change in skin surface, that it went in and never felt like it was sitting on top of my skin. That was a first; many brands I've used over the years felt as if they could never do much but sit there and make me sweat. Not Immuderm. So even though I'm not young anymore and I never was a raving beauty, this find has turned out to be a lucky one. Looking at my own mug every day in the mirror naturally makes it more iffy for me to notice big changes, HOWEVER I lately received some complements using words like "glowing." And trust me, I'm not pregnant, only because of age and not from a lack of attempts! Ha! What I DO notice is the spots on my hands seeming to fade. Yes, I habitually apply sunblock, but that alone cannot fade old lady age spots. It has to be this cream and I use it twice daily the same as facial/neck application. So I love it, haven't broken out in little pimples, see the texture smoothing and am happy enough with that. If lines and wrinkles respond over time, all the better. But what the hell, aging isn't a character flaw! I won't mind being a good-looking old broad!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4