Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for GoldenEagleGirl > Reviews

Browse

GoldenEagleGirl's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GoldenEagleGirl RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
New Balance Women's W450V3 Running Shoe, Dark Grey/Red, 7.5 B US
New Balance Women's W450V3 Running Shoe, Dark Grey/Red, 7.5 B US
Price: $48.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought these for everyday use, January 23, 2016
I bought these for light wear and walking and they work out really well so far. I do have a narrow foot and I added my own inserts in, but I still would never wear them out running- too wide. Lots of toe box room though, which is nicw

KAYAMIYA Women's Art Deco Embellished Sequin Fringe Flapper Costume Dress S/M Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dress, January 23, 2016
I wore this dress for a 20's themed party, but I honestly would wear it out again. I am 5'4 130lbs and this fits like a shift dress. Not too tight, does not hang like a bag either. I expected the dress to be more sheer than it was. It's not exactly see through, but I wore a nude fitted tank dress underneath. I received complements all night!

Ivy Lane Design Ceramic Greek Alphabet Dish, Theta
Ivy Lane Design Ceramic Greek Alphabet Dish, Theta
Price: $10.00
2 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Little sis loves it, January 18, 2016
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my younger sister and she absolutely loves it! She is using it as a ring tray. Nice and thick- seems to be made well.

Vaultz CD Binder Pages, 8 CD Capacity per Sheet, 25 Sheets per Box, Clear and Black (VZ01401)
Price: $9.75
42 used & new from $4.50

4.0 out of 5 stars serves the purpose, January 18, 2016
Great! Will work nicely to organize all of our CDs.

Welcome Dog Spring Garden Flag Cute Pets Flowers Butterfly Puppy 12.5"x18"
Welcome Dog Spring Garden Flag Cute Pets Flowers Butterfly Puppy 12.5"x18"
Offered by Garden Flag Store
Price: $8.99
9 used & new from $4.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the color, July 28, 2015
Bright colors and nice addition to my garden for the summer.

1 X Patriotic Ladybug Summer Garden Flag
1 X Patriotic Ladybug Summer Garden Flag

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, July 28, 2015
So cute and a perfect addition to my garden for the 4th of July!

Milestar MS932 Sport All Season Radial Tire - 245/45R18 100V
Milestar MS932 Sport All Season Radial Tire - 245/45R18 100V
Price: $74.74
5 used & new from $58.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price, July 28, 2015
My husband was skeptical when I ordered these and almost downright mad that I went cheap on tires for my car. However, I must say that these tires have made him a believer! I love that I could go to Walmart and have them installed for $68.00. What?! Costco couldn't even beat that price and quoted me over $800.00 for new tires and installation. They may be slightly louder than my old tires, but who cares when you saved half the price. The grip has proven great in the rain on the freeway. No complaints here.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Basset Hound, March 8, 2015
I use these for my dogs hotspots that pop up periodically. It seems to soothe the irritation and has a nice smell.

Fossil Estate Document Bag, Dark Brown, One Size
Fossil Estate Document Bag, Dark Brown, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves this, March 8, 2015
I bought this for my husband to use as his computer bag for work. He loves the compact size and the sleek look.

Toland Home Garden Pumpkin Spice 12.5 x 18-Inch Decorative USA-Produced Garden Flag
Price: $8.88