Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for BMac > Reviews

Browse

BMac's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BMac RSS Feed

It Won't Stop
It Won't Stop
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, November 22, 2013
This review is from: It Won't Stop (MP3 Music)
Amazing song. And I love it that it's the solo version. It is super infectious. Everyone should by this amazing song.

NHL Carolina Hurricanes Long Sleeve Jersey T-Shirt, X-Large
NHL Carolina Hurricanes Long Sleeve Jersey T-Shirt, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 4, 2013
I love this jersey. It was nice and very comfortable to wear. I would advise people to buy this great product.

C'mon (Catch 'em By Surprise) (feat. Busta Rhymes & Busta Rhymes)
C'mon (Catch 'em By Surprise) (feat. Busta Rhymes & Busta Rhymes)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars C'Mon, October 19, 2012
This song is the definition of amazing. I can never ever get tired of this song. Busta Ryhmes has a sick flow on the song along with Tiesto and Diplo creating a sick beat. Just a simply amazing song to dance or workout to.

Go Crazy (Feat. Adrian Sina)
Go Crazy (Feat. Adrian Sina)

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Crazy, October 19, 2012
This song is really really good. I love the pulsating beat and the voices just hypnotic to listen to. I can repeat this song over and over not get tired of it.

Spectrum
Spectrum

4.0 out of 5 stars Spectrum, October 19, 2012
This review is from: Spectrum (MP3 Music)
When I heard the sample I loved it. But After listening to it over and over I don't love but i like it. It can get annoying after awhile if you repeat over and over. But overall it's a good song and has a nice beat.

Just Dance Greatest Hits - Nintendo Wii
Just Dance Greatest Hits - Nintendo Wii
Offered by NYC Electronics
Price: $22.99
52 used & new from $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Dance GH, September 30, 2012
I like the game but I don't love it because in the sweat mode it doesn't unlock anything like the other games but over all I liked it. Also, I loved the new songs.