Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for LouT > Reviews

Browse

LouT's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LouT RSS Feed

1500 Thread Count Egyptian Quality Duvet Cover Set, 3pc Luxury Soft, All Sizes & Colors, Full/Queen-Chocolate Brown
Offered by Bed Linens And More
Price: $79.99
3 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this duvet cover, January 28, 2016
I love this duvet cover. It is perfect, soft and the exact color of brown I was looking for. I have had a down comforter for quite a few years and it "sheds" like crazy (worse when the grandkids play on it). The duvet cover will help control the shedding and I won't have to vacuum as much. The shams are a bonus and I was able to pull out my European pillows and use them in winter. I only had shams for the summer look. Very pleased with this purchase, quick response and ease of shopping.

Our Daily Bread: German Village Life, 1500-1850
Our Daily Bread: German Village Life, 1500-1850
by Teva J. Scheer
Price: $16.26
28 used & new from $13.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Daily Bread: German Village Life, 1500-1850, November 5, 2010
This book is very well written. It is easy to follow and easy to connect to the historical events as well as the family members' experiences. That is exactly what I was looking for. For several years I have wanted a more personal history of this era to understand, in part, the experiences my ancestors may have had. Thank you, Teva, for the incredible amount of research and synthesis you have done.