Profile for Jeri > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeri RSS Feed (New Hampshire, United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Shimano SL-TX30 Tourney 6 Speed Shift Levers
Shimano SL-TX30 Tourney 6 Speed Shift Levers
Offered by 4ucycling
Price: $18.18
7 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Shift well-er, September 14, 2013
These shifters work much better than the twist shifters that had come with my bike, they are of a much better quality overall than the old NEXT parts and they work pretty well.

Odi ODI Rogue Bicycle Grip Bonus Pack (Black/Black)
Odi ODI Rogue Bicycle Grip Bonus Pack (Black/Black)
Price: $24.04
24 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Work fine, feel fine, September 14, 2013
I am not an very experienced rider but I felt these were a huge improvement over the heavily used and very uncomfortable stock grips on my craigslist-used NEXT bike. I chose to mount the bar ends after these and the shifters and brakes before, so I have no experience with the end caps coming out or not.

Overall I got what I wanted from these grips: Something better and more comfortable than I had, and they have been that.

06A-103-663-B Volkswagen 1.8turbo Dipstick Tube
06A-103-663-B Volkswagen 1.8turbo Dipstick Tube
Offered by JDM-EURO-MAN
Price: $9.95
12 used & new from $0.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, January 9, 2013
Good fit as a replacement, worked as well as the original, hopefully it will hold up as well or better.

Acco 2 Inch Large Binder Clips, Black, 12 Pack (A7072100B)
Acco 2 Inch Large Binder Clips, Black, 12 Pack (A7072100B)
Price: $3.82
35 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what a large binder clip should, January 9, 2013
No issues or complaints whatsoever. I can't imagine getting stamped steel springs wrong, but if anyone has, it wasn't Acco.

Big & Tall Women Shoes Black Platforms Sandals
Big & Tall Women Shoes Black Platforms Sandals

4.0 out of 5 stars If it's what you gotta get, January 9, 2013
I generally dislike womens shoes of any sort in this size range, it seems to me that once you leave get over size 9 or so womens shoes get increasingly hard to find and ever more ugly and or stodgy. I realize it's a smaller market, but come on, don't you think we feel bad enough wearing shoes this big? Do they have to be ugly too? Why do women with a size 6 foot get to have cute, pretty, beautiful footwear and we get the equivalent of Uggs?

At any rate, these sandals aren't bad really, a little loose but that wasn't their fault, buying anything off the internet you can't try on is a risk. They are nice enough and look as pictured. My only complaint is that were they a smaller size I don't think they would fit my foot, but at this size even with an extra hole I pressed in so I could get the straps tight, they seem loose.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2013 9:32 AM PDT

WOM05BK Aravon Maeve Ankle Boot, Size: 13.0, Width: D
WOM05BK Aravon Maeve Ankle Boot, Size: 13.0, Width: D
Offered by APerfectDealer

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad boot, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Aravon Maeve Ankle Boot (Apparel)
The quality isn't designer, but it hasn't fallen apart yet by any means either. The size was just a little too large for me, but that wasn't the boot's fault so no knocks for that.
Very rarely a seem inside the boot pokes at my toes and that was my only real knock, otherwise, for the price and sight unseen these haven't been bad.

Madcatz 4x Gamecube Memory Card (251 Blocks)
Madcatz 4x Gamecube Memory Card (251 Blocks)
Offered by WHOLESALE OUTLET
Price: $2.99
12 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems ok to me, January 9, 2013
The card I recieved wasn't actually a Madcatz card, but a True Memory card, although the wrong brand it is still a 251 block 16mb card and was new,sealed in package. It has worked well so far, I've been playing and saving Harvest Moon so the save files are fairly large and the card hasn't given me any trouble yet.

5 stars because despite it being the wrong card it works just fine and that's all I wanted from a memory card.

VW AUDI Cam Belt Chain Tensioner Holder Holding Tool
VW AUDI Cam Belt Chain Tensioner Holder Holding Tool
Offered by TOOLS FOR THE TRADE
Price: $10.99
5 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine, January 9, 2013
The tool worked just fine for me, no breaking etc. When compressing the tensioner you may want to use one hand to hold the tool's prongs toward the tensioner until you have compressed the tensioner below the metal boss which will hold the tool in place for you and make removing the assembly easy.

If you don't go far enough down the tool wont hold itself in place and will slip off the tensioner surface letting it unspring again and you will have to start over. No big deal if so,just loosen the tool and start again.

VIM V3452 VW & Audi Head Bolt Tool
VIM V3452 VW & Audi Head Bolt Tool
Offered by Tool Deals
Price: $13.20
15 used & new from $7.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like it's supposed to, January 9, 2013
This review is from: VIM V3452 VW & Audi Head Bolt Tool
5 stars because it's a simple but specialized tool, it did the job fine without any signs of bending, breaking or damaging itself or the bolts. Worked fine, just as it should.

Dupli-Color BAK2010 Bed Armor DIY Truck Bed Liner with Kevlar Bed Armor Kit
Dupli-Color BAK2010 Bed Armor DIY Truck Bed Liner with Kevlar Bed Armor Kit
Price: $74.99
18 used & new from $74.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be lots better, September 27, 2011
I used this product recently in the bed of my El Camino. Applied over a foundation of MasterSeries Silver Rust Sealer/Primer Surfacer, a very, very good rust encapsulatior and study primer.

I applied the first coat early-evening, following the directions exactly and was not happy off the get-go. Although the instructions warn that the first coat will be thin and that a second coat is nessisary, the fist coat was so streaky that I could see the primer easily.
The bed liner was also 'chunky' the rubberized particles never, no mater how much or how I stirred (Both by hand and with a drill-mixer) came close to smoothing out in the can or on the car.

The next morning, because of both the temperature (roughly 50+F) overnight and the dew, the paint peeled off frighteningly easy.
A few hours later after a sit in the sun, the liner did adhere much, much better.

I bought my own, 3 inch, 'light texture' roller for better coverage and more control in all the corners and went back to it.

I put on 3 more coats for a total of 4 in all. The end result seems durable, but terribly lumpy, it also left me with more than a half can extra, not an issue, except further proof that the rubberized components in the paint never did really blend in, leaving me mostly a soupy black mess to roll on. I certainly never could have sprayed this on.

Over-all I would say this product was too expensive for the pore quality. If you feel like using it, be aware that you should apply it on a warm, sunny day, blend very well, and just buy the can of the stuff (If you have to buy it at all), a cheap roller and brush or two from the home improvement store will cost much less than the extra $10-30 you have to pay for their 'kit'.

Page: 1 | 2