Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for SeBo > Reviews

Browse

SeBo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SeBo "seb6000" RSS Feed (IND, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Dunlop RWN0738 Reverend Willy Electric Guitar Strings - Extra Light
Dunlop RWN0738 Reverend Willy Electric Guitar Strings - Extra Light
Price: $4.55
10 used & new from $4.55

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE, these things suck bad.., July 2, 2016
Terrible, 4 sets of 7-38 as soon as I tune and bend the #7 string... SNAP!!!
(4 times it broke right away, a waste of $20) these things suck bad.. what a waste of money,
at least sell a pack of just the #7 string so we can replace the #7 without having to buy a whole set every time.

Skechers USA Men's Oldis Stound Lace-Up Casual Sneaker
Skechers USA Men's Oldis Stound Lace-Up Casual Sneaker
Price: $35.14 - $113.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfy,, May 21, 2016
Nice and comfy, Amazon didnt have my size 11 in the Black/Grey so I got them for $60 over at the ZAPPO site.
That color in size 11 seems to be limited there too... A great sock-less shoe after u break the in.

2016 Newest Model - HP Pavilion 15 1080P Full HD IPS 15.6" Touch Screen Laptop - 6th Generation Skylake i7-6700HQ Quad Core Processor - 8GB RAM - 1TB Hard Drive - DVD±RW - WiFi - BT - Windows 10
Price: $664.97
18 used & new from $579.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Dual O/S - I installed win10 and Win7, April 13, 2016
Dual O/S - I installed win10 and Win7

Finally I cheap 4/8 core laptop for under $500 from the Microsoft store (now sold out). I split the 1TB drive into 3 sections and I did a clean install of both win10 and win7 dual boot operating systems and because of the 3 way split that space for storage can be accessed from either running OS (I also installed win7 mainly because I still wanted to use WMC for tv recording). (But i've got WMC now installed on win10, theres a few good working WMC win10 hacks, that can be found now by searching the web).

This thing is smokin for things like video processing and out performs most of the INTEL desktop 4 and 5 gen quad core processors with an over 8016 at 45 watts - CPU Mark at PASSMARK online. Although I got mine cheap I still think its a deal for under $700 compared to most other brands at over $1000. I prefer a 13" or smaller ultra-book, but u cannot find this type of processor in computers like that for under $1500

There's a nice backlit keyboard, wireless connect to my RokuTv, a 1080p 15.6" touch screen I rarely use. I mainly plug into my 55" 1080p TV and use it for: YouTube, video editing, netflix, kodi, coding, etc... with no lag, does x265 and other editing in just minutes.

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2016 5:14 PM PDT

Price: $665.88
22 used & new from $532.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Dual O/S boot - running both win7 and Win10, March 9, 2016

enjoy

Newest HP Pavilion 15.6" Flagship Laptop, 6th Gen Skylake Intel i7-6700HQ Quad-Core Processor(6M Cache, up to 3.5 GHz), FHD IPS Touchscreen, 8GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, DVD, HDMI, 802.11AC, Windows 10
Price: $667.90
14 used & new from $630.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Dual O/S boot - running both win10 and Win7, March 4, 2016
Dual O/S - I installed win10 and Win7

There's a nice 1080p 15.6" touch screen I rarely use. I mainly plug into my 55" 1080p TV and use it for: YouTube, video editing, netflix, kodi, coding, etc... with no lag, does x265 and other editing in just minutes.

enjoy

Sony DSCWX220/B 18.2 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)
Sony DSCWX220/B 18.2 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)
Price: Click here to see our price
21 used & new from $109.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony DSC-WX220 with 60p video,, November 29, 2014
Sony DSC-WX220 with 60p video and remote control. So I've been waiting on a cheap priced Sony camera to come on the market that had 60p 1080 video and I finally purchased this new model for $109 on ebay. Its a very tiny camera with great battery life, a 460k screen, stabilized, WiFi, fits in your pocket, and goes anywhere wid u. Theres no manual mode, but for the price i didnt expect it. Another feature thats big for me is downloading the SONY app and using my phone as a remote control, with other added features. Overall for around $100 its a keeper that I'll use for a long time. Mainly the 60p video and remote options got me to purchase - performs very well on images with good lighting.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2014 3:54 AM PST

Texsport Barren Compact Lightweight  Single Burner Propane Stove for Outdoor Camping Backpacking Hiking Cooking 10,000 BTU
Texsport Barren Compact Lightweight Single Burner Propane Stove for Outdoor Camping Backpacking Hiking Cooking 10,000 BTU
Offered by Cope's Distributing Inc.
Price: $13.22
35 used & new from $13.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent backup or primary cooking stove., April 19, 2014
This is an excellent backup or primary cooking stove. I shut my 220v kitchen stove off and saved over $50 per month. Plus I only use 1 can of fuel per month using this stove, which cast around $3.50 per can. Thats a lot of extra cash I save in a year. Plus I tried 3 other stoves, Coleman, kmart, some other one and the flame adjustment knob sucked on all of them, You could never get a very low flame. With this stove the adjustment knob is so smooth and I can get any size lame I want. I purchased a 2nd one, just in case they stop making these.

Plugable USB 3.0 to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Network Adapter (ASIX AX88179 chipset, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Linux, OS X, Chrome OS)
Offered by Plugable Technologies
Price: $15.95
4 used & new from $14.36

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great backup for internet access.., April 19, 2014
A Great backup for internet access. Ive got both cat 5 wired and wireless internet. But recently purchased a laptop that has no cat5 plug and when I have not wireless source, this thing works great at high speed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is One fast Tablet!!, February 25, 2014
I got one of these and love it. Its fast, has the latest Nvidia 4 processors, the battery lasts a long time. nice 7" screen, the speakers are on the front and loud. It comes with a pen for easy use. Its got bluetooth, Micro HDMI to connect to HDTV, wireless-N, GPS, USB 2.0, and 16GB storage + MicroSD card slot (32GB Max). For under $200 this thing ROCKS...!

Danelectro N10B Honey Tone Mini Amp in Burgundy
Danelectro N10B Honey Tone Mini Amp in Burgundy
Price: $22.76
80 used & new from $16.72

4.0 out of 5 stars My 2nd N10B amp - now its a LOUD Bluetooth speaker, January 5, 2014
Ok I've owned 2 of these Danelectro amps. For one they are cheap in price, loud in output, and can be used as external speakers when attached to computers via wired or with purchase of a cheap Bluetooth adapter from ebay or amazon. Recently I purchased this item on ebay for $10 - Bluetooth Audio Music Receiver V3.0 Wireless Stereo Adapter For Smart Phones

Now I can connect to my tablets, smartphones, and computers and use this amp as a great external Bluetooth speaker. Plus the battery life is great. Try to buy a BT speaker on amazon with this wattage that's cordless and works from battery power, and you will spend well over $200.

The included battery is worthless and dies in about 5 minutes. I installed a 550mah rechargeable 9v battery (ebay) and it lasts forever.

Plus I can still use it as a lower quality jam amp when I want... for this price its hard to beat.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4