Profile for AJ > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AJ "AJ" RSS Feed

Zen Vibe Yoga outfit for Karito Kids
Zen Vibe Yoga outfit for Karito Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality!, January 21, 2013
Item was as described and arrived on time. Very good quality. It fits Karito Kids dolls and American Girl dolls.

Crocodile Creek Horses Backpack & Lunchbox Set
Crocodile Creek Horses Backpack & Lunchbox Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, September 3, 2012
This was just the right size for my kindigardener and withstood the whole year. It is still in good condition two years later and being used to store and cart around toys.

Mr. Putter & Tabby Walk the Dog
Mr. Putter & Tabby Walk the Dog
by Cynthia Rylant
Price: $5.71
140 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute story, August 12, 2012
Very cute story that my children enjoy reading over and over again. My child is a good reader, but easily gets board with stories after she has read them two or three times. She has read this one, and other mr putter and tabby stories, multiple times and still looks forward to reading them.

The Complete Homeopathy Handbook: Safe and Effective Ways to Treat Fevers, Coughs, Colds and Sore Throats, Childhood Ailments, Food Poisoning, Flu, and a Wide Range of Everyday Complaints
by Miranda Castro
Price: $16.93
105 used & new from $2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great First Book, January 11, 2012
I absolutely love this book. It was the first homeopathic book I got and still the one I go to the most. I do wish the index was in the very back of the book, it is tucked near the end and sometimes takes time to find when I am in a hurry, but otherwise I have no complaints. I read it from cover to cover when I first got it, which helped me a lot. It starts with a brief history of homeopathy,which I think is important for someone like me who was new homeopathy. Then it gets into the remedies. It gives a brief description of the remedy and what it is derived from, then it gives general physical and mental picutures of the rememdy. Then, what I find most helpful, is it gives brief descriptions of each remedies use for common ailements it treats. I am not always successful at finding the correct remedy, because sometimes remedies are similar, but this book helps simplify things for me a lot. And I have had enough successes, some very dramatic, to keep me motivated to keep learning.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2013 12:19 PM PST

Wizard of Oz Russian Nesting Nested Stacking Doll. 5 Pieces / 6 in Tall #7.130
Wizard of Oz Russian Nesting Nested Stacking Doll. 5 Pieces / 6 in Tall #7.130
Offered by Olga's Russian Collectibles
Price: $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product, January 8, 2012
These were amazing. I got them for my father-in-law who collects Wizard of Oz items and he loved them. It took a couple weeks to recieve them because they come from Russia, but was well worth the wait.

One Pound of Brazilian Polished Stones Packaged in a Velvet Bag 23-28 Pieces Per Pound
Offered by DINOSAURS ROCK SUPERSTORE
Price: $11.74

4.0 out of 5 stars kids love them, January 8, 2012
My kids love these rocks. We got a good variety. My only complaint is that the description says it comes with a velvet bag, but we did not recieve one. They came wraped in plastic. I had to go out and find a bag that they all would fit in.

Real Construction Tool Belt Set Accessories
Real Construction Tool Belt Set Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, January 8, 2012
I got this for my son and he loves it. It is good quality and very durable and has held up well.

All Terrain TerraSport SPF15 Natural Sunscreen Spray (3- Ounce)
All Terrain TerraSport SPF15 Natural Sunscreen Spray (3- Ounce)
Offered by Nutricity
Price: $15.55
6 used & new from $11.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 3, 2011
I really like this product. It does not contain hazardous chemicals that can penetrate the skin, but it does protect against sunburn. Also it is water resistant, which makes it nice to use on the kids. I have used it during all day sporting events and no one has burned. It is nice and light, not thick and greasy like some other natural sunscreens I have used in the past.

Kushies Potty Training Tafetta Lightweight Training Pants (Medium (29-33 lbs), Boy)

5.0 out of 5 stars training pants, October 10, 2009
I used these training pants with my daughter and loved them. Nice soft, absorbant cotton on the inside, yet waterproof shell on the outside. They allowed us to be able to leave the house without having to worry about any leaks from any accidents. The other nice thing about these was when I didn't have time to allow them to line dry, I could put them in the dryer without having to worry about them melting. Now my son is ready to potty train and I will be buying some for him.

I Am Beautiful: A Celebration of Women in Their Own Words
I Am Beautiful: A Celebration of Women in Their Own Words
by Woody Winfree
26 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, August 2, 2008
This book was excellent. It was an easy read, inspiring, and uplifting. I hope they come out with a second book. I would recommend this book to every woman. I even think a lot of high-school age girls would get something good from it.