Profile for matt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

matt RSS Feed (VICTORVILLE, CA, United States)

Nature's Plus - Childrens - Animal Parade Assorted 180
Nature's Plus - Childrens - Animal Parade Assorted 180
Offered by East Coast Vitamin's
Price: $21.35
22 used & new from $16.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Kid tested..., September 4, 2013
My 2 year old loves it! After the 2nd week, she started doing string theory and actually composed her first opera this morning.

Kings Reserve Hawaiian Gourmet Coffee Gift for Christmas and All Occasions, 1 Pound Whole Bean Coffee, Custom Roast Gourmet Coffee

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake cheap ripoff. Buy gas station coffee instead., December 23, 2012
Received this as a gift. Wish I could return it. DO NOT buy this garbage. Nowhere does it say 10% or even 1% kona coffee, because it is not. It is equivalent to a garbage brew at a gas station. I lived on kona for 10 years and know what I am drinking. My mother sent this as a gift and I want to throw it in the trash. Buy from a more reputable seller for this is not one.

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Storybook Rhymes
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Storybook Rhymes
Price: $17.06
49 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars From 3 months to present my baby loves this!!!!, June 6, 2011
I am a first time dad, and after hearing the news of my wife being pregnant, I immediately ran out and bought one of everything. This toy was a hit from day one. She has many toys that vary in price, but this one gets by far the most amount of attention, she screams with laughter when I open this book every time! I personally don't get it. To me it is a plastic book that has so so songs, nothing I would imagine she would like, but to her it is the best toy ever!!You should consider buying this for the price.

Replacement Sony NP-BG1-Equivalent Lithium Ion Camera Battery For Sony DSC
Replacement Sony NP-BG1-Equivalent Lithium Ion Camera Battery For Sony DSC
Offered by Century Accessory
Price: $2.67
26 used & new from $2.67

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of my energy..(no pun intended), April 26, 2011
This battery is a giant piece of craaaaap!! On the good side, it charges in less than 30 minutes, but the bad side, is the battery life only lasts about 30 minutes as well... do'h! I thought I was buying Sony.