Profile for Honestly > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Honestly RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Medialink Wireless-N USB Adapter (300 Mbps) - 802.11n, 2.4 ghz - Compatible with Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP

5.0 out of 5 stars Medialink does not disappoint!, September 24, 2014
5 Stars. Works as promised.

Sanyo Eneloop AA Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries, 1800 Cycle (4 Pack)
Sanyo Eneloop AA Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries, 1800 Cycle (4 Pack)
Offered by I Deals
Price: $13.72
2 used & new from $13.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Good batteries., September 24, 2014
Decent batteries for cameras, mouse, keyboard.

ASUS BP6375-I73770039B Desktop (3.4 GHz Intel Core i7-3770 Processor, 8GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, Windows 7 Professional) Black
Price: $859.99
6 used & new from $799.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Serious mistake to buy a PC via Amazon. They did not stand behind their seller and the seller was a pitiful FAIL., September 24, 2014
Hard to rate this PC due to the fact that it had to be returned to ASUS twice within the first 30 days. It works now, so I gave it 3 stars. The Amazon seller was horrible and refused to honor their "30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTY", so I had to work directly with ASUS. The first time cost me $40 to ship it back to them and they returned it after two weeks with the same exact problem. Constant re-booting and wouldn't even run a windows repair in safe mode! Back it went, another shipment, and when I got it back the second time, the case was all scratched up, but at least it was working! I looked up the part number on the packing slip and apparently they replaced the motherboard. So now it is working after a full six weeks of waiting for a brand new computer to work, though it looks like it's been seriously used. Anyway, it is speedy and does what I need it to do at long last. Makes me wonder about ASUS, though and I will never, EVER, buy another PC on Amazon. I spend Thousands of $$ every year on Amazon. Their dealer (Deal-Hunters) did not stand behind their sale and Amazon refused to stand behind their dealer. What more can I say?

Avast Free Antivirus 2015 [Download]
Avast Free Antivirus 2015 [Download]
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Blue Screen of Death during install..., September 20, 2014
This software got me a blue screen of death before installation was complete. Another program was used to "uninstall" since the products own unistall left 871 files on my system. 7 malware leftovers as well. I used to use AVAST for several years....never again after this experience. I lost a couple hours of work time getting rid of this thing and it never did install properly. Big fat waste of my time.

Anker® 7200mAh Extended Battery Combo for Samsung Galaxy S3, I9300, I9305 LTE, AT&T I747, Verizon I535, T-Mobile T999, Sprint L710, U.S. Cellular R530 - TPU back cover included [18-Month Warranty]
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $63.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution for Samsung's pathetic OEM battery., July 30, 2014
Works great for my Samsung Galaxy S3. It does of course, make an otherwise sleek, thin, and light phone into a bulky, heavy, chunk, but what are you to do when you need more than eight hours of battery? Samsung needs to improve their batteries so you can at least get 24 hours out of them or else stop advertising the slim and light profile of the S3 phone. Anker extended battery lasts me three days. Cover works great.

The Human Stain
The Human Stain
DVD ~ Anthony Hopkins
92 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 30, 2014
This review is from: The Human Stain (DVD)
Love this movie. An exceptionally deep character study and of course, an outstanding cast.

Kantek CS200B Mobile Stand for CPU
Kantek CS200B Mobile Stand for CPU
Price: $15.56
37 used & new from $14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect -- added a cable tie to hold the sides taught to the PC for stability., July 30, 2014
This stand works great for my narrow profile tower. only 3-1/2" wide and 16" long and this trolley fits just right. I would give five stars if the expanding frame would lock in place to hold the unit when rolling. The wheels lock, but when you unlock them to roll your PC out from under a desk, for instance, the mechanism widens up and the PC is then unstable. I used a temporary fix by wrapping a cable tie around the stand itself, just in front of the back wheels. The cable tie can be locked around the stand itself, keeping it tight against the PC when rolling it out.

Great Northern Popcorn, Organic, 5 Pound
Great Northern Popcorn, Organic, 5 Pound
Price: $21.95
9 used & new from $20.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Best organic popcorn we've tried., April 23, 2014
We love this popcorn and this is the second double pack (ten pounds total) we have purchased. We pop it up in a whirly stove-top popper with a tblsp or coconut oil and it is absolutely delicious and pops well. We have tried other brands of organic popcorn and have been sorely disappointed as some is tough, some doesn't pop, and some produces very small pieces. Great Northern pops BIG, is very tender, and when popped with coconut oil, doesn't even need butter........though we often add it. Highly recommended!

Le Mystere Women's Caress Bra
Le Mystere Women's Caress Bra
Price: $67.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Great support in comfortable cotton bra, June 8, 2013
Great support! Le Mystere bras are supposed to fit snugly in the band and when you get the perfect fit, the support is the best I've ever found. Wish I could find more in my hard to find size.

Update to this review: 4/25/2014 I had two additional bras in my cart at $26 each, waited a couple of days to check out and now see they are back up to $42 each. What gives with that??? I removed them from my cart as I don't need them right now, but I am irritated at the random price changing.

Update 10/8/22014: Now the price is all the way up to $68. Why?????

Hyperion Samsung Galaxy SIII 4200mAh Extended Battery + Garnet Red Back Cover (Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S III GT-i9300, AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung i747, Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung i535, T-mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung T999, U.S. Cellular Samsung Galaxy S3 R530, and Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung L710)**NOW WITH NFC**

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this package of extended battery and case to fit., May 22, 2013
The OEM battery wouldn't even last me a day if I was using GPS or a browser. This battery will get me a minimum of two days per charge during heavy use and up to four days with phone only or limited use. Very nice for an excellent price. Be sure to follow the instructions for breaking in the battery for optimal charges going forward. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4