Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for F. Lambert > Reviews

Browse

F. Lambert's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

F. Lambert RSS Feed (Northern CA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Bike Light - Comes With FREE TAIL LIGHT(Limited Time) - Tools-Free Installation in Seconds - The Best Headlight on Amazon Compatible with: Mountain & Kids & Street Bicycles - Divine LEDs
Offered by LEOOBA
Price: $12.49
4 used & new from $9.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, June 14, 2015
Extremely bright, easy to adjust and install. An excellent value.

Anker PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger (3rd Generation, Premium Aluminum Power Bank) One of the Most Compact External Batteries, Uses High-Quality Panasonic Cells
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, charges quickly and lasts a long time, September 24, 2014
Excellent product, charges quickly and lasts a long time. I use it when going outdoors since both my phone and my small flashlight can be charged using micro USB. The only downside that I can see is that you have to carry around the cable with you. It would be awesome if it were integrated into the battery.

#4186 "Smuggs Jugs" Sneak Alcohol Anywhere Bottle Kit (4-16oz) Smuggle Rum Hidden Alcohol Runner Cruise Ship
Offered by Smuggs Jugs
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked like a charm, October 24, 2013
This product worked great. I went on a carnival cruise last month and split them between the bags my wife and I had. When I got to the room all of the bags were there and each had a letter in them saying that they were searched due to routine security screenings. I had packed all of the bottles in zip lock baggies with my other toiletries and each baggie had been inspected but none of the bottles were missing. Will definitely use again!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good shipping, slightly off color., March 18, 2013
I purchased this for my wife who was looking for a clutch which was the color pictured. The product arrived quickly and its good quality with lots of pockets and card storage. The only issue was that it was darker than what was pictured so it didn't match her purse

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick shipping, easy to use., March 18, 2013
This product was exactly as described. I lost my original remote and although it was not the same one, it worked just as described. The installation was very easy and took about 2 minutes by following the included instructions. The range on this remote is even better than my original and is about 1000 feet. Item arrived very fast and I couldn't be happier with it.

Fellowes Powershred W11C, 11-Sheet Cross-cut Paper and Credit Card Shredder with Safety Lock  (3103201)
Fellowes Powershred W11C, 11-Sheet Cross-cut Paper and Credit Card Shredder with Safety Lock (3103201)
Price: $67.47
121 used & new from $43.50

1.0 out of 5 stars good price, poor product, December 29, 2011
I purchased this shredder in August 2010 and it worked fine for shredding lightweight mail about 4 times a month for probably 4 months. This item was well maintained being regularly oiled and emptied and never having been fed incorrect/large items. After the four months the waste bin looked like it began to stretch making the unit safety switch lose contact with the bin requiring constant readjustment in order to work properly. After almost 1 year the unit spit out about 10 cutting teeth and stopped working all together. I received a replacement under warranty and after just 4 months the unit seems to be losing contact with the waste bin again. Clearly this unit is poorly constructed. Regardless of the brand, if I spend $80 on a shredder I want it to last more than 4 months. If I wanted a 4 month shredder I would have bought a home office one from Walmart for $15. Save your money.

SquareTrade 3-Year Camera Accident Protection Plan ($400-$450)
SquareTrade 3-Year Camera Accident Protection Plan ($400-$450)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Only the best!, September 29, 2011
I have been purchasing Squaretrade warranties for a long time now and I have to say that the service is excellent. I have made about 10 claims in the last 5 years or so and have never had any problems with my claims. I have made a point to get a warranty for any item I purchase over $100 and over the years Squaretrade has saved me about $3000 in replacement or repair costs.

The cost of the warranty is extremely competitive, costing only about 10% of the item price for 3 years of coverage. In addition, accidental damage coverage is optional, which keeps the cost low for those that do not require it and allows you to customize the warranty to your needs. As a bonus some warranties are even eligible for an extra year, bringing the total coverage to 4 years! After the initial purchase you will receive a 20% off coupon for your next purchase, which makes this already great deal exceptional. The service is way better than any store brand warranty I have purchased. The quick turnaround makes making a claim very easy and I am always sure to purchase a new warranty when I replace the item. My last claim was a digital camera that I had dropped and broke the screen. Squaretrade does not charge a deductible for claims of accidental damage unless the item is a phone. My claim was accepted the same day and I received my refund the day after I shipped the item.

I recommend Squaretrade warranties to everyone I know and no one should go without this money saving service. Keep in mind that Squaretrade covers more than just electronics, they cover many other items including appliances, jewelery and even climate control systems!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2012 2:28 PM PST

SquareTrade 3-Year MP3 Accident Protection Plan ($200-250)
SquareTrade 3-Year MP3 Accident Protection Plan ($200-250)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $25.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Service, April 27, 2010
Been using Squaretrade for years and I'm very happy with the quality of the service. The price of the service is very good. I have made a few claims and every time they are handled quickly and professionally with all of my claims being processed in less than 5 days. I would recommend Squaretrade to anyone.

Buzz! Quiz TV - Playstation 3
Buzz! Quiz TV - Playstation 3
51 used & new from $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, May 30, 2009
I don't think I could say enough good things about this game. I spent a long time looking at trivia games before I decided to go with this one but I am really glad I did.

First off, I wanted a game that would not rely on the existing controllers, which tend to be confusing for people that do not have experience with gaming. The controllers for this game are awesome, they are the perfect size, have a good range, do not seem to consume power rapidly and even light up to notify you which button to use during each portion of the game.

Secondly, a lot of trivia games I have played seem to run out of questions quickly, or even if they do have a good amount of questions, you are asked the same ones over and over. It is not like that at all with Buzz, which keeps track of the questions asked so you are presented with new questions until the very end. I have played over 30 games and have yet to be asked a duplicate question. The questions for this game are challenging but not completely impossible and all questions are built around the controllers which also appear on screen making it possible to select your answer without actually looking at your controller to ensure you are pressing the correct button.

Like any program this one does have its downsides, which are greatly outweighed by the upsides in my opinion. Unfortunately, you can not select the order in which the different types of games are played and the host's personality quickly gets on your nerves. I have not messed with the online portion of this game (which is supposed to be just as good) because of a lack of high speed internet.

All in all this is a wonderful game and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a fun and challenging trivia game.

3.5mm Male to RCA Type Male Audio-Y Cable, 6 FT
3.5mm Male to RCA Type Male Audio-Y Cable, 6 FT
Offered by OBLIQ
Price: $3.50
2 used & new from $3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, May 29, 2009
I purchased this for my car stereo so I could attach my mp3 player. The product has rugged construction and enough length to stretch to the back seat. The nice thing about these types of connections is you can connect anything that has a headphone jack, or even a microphone jack which could be used to record whatever you have it plugged into. I plan on using mine not only for my mp3 player but also for my portable DVD player, which will cut down on the use of batteries because until now I have been using an FM Transmitter.

Page: 1 | 2