Profile for paully_10 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

paully_10 RSS Feed

The Social Fabric: American Life From 1607 to 1877, Vol. 1, 11th Edition
The Social Fabric: American Life From 1607 to 1877, Vol. 1, 11th Edition
by Thomas L. Hartshorne
Price: $74.03
76 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars History, August 12, 2013
This a required book for my class and it is in good condition. Although I am wondering if it has an online partition

TWC brand 15.6 inch Laptop Sticker Notebook Skin Sticker Cover Art Decal Fits Laptop HP Dell Lenovo Asus Compaq Asus Acer Computerssuper bloom

5.0 out of 5 stars picture and texture, April 11, 2013
The picture is very nice and the texture of the print is great. I plan on buying a couple more to change the design on my laptop.

Meffort Inc® 15 15.6 Inch Laptop Notebook Skin Sticker Cover Art Decal Fits Laptop Size of 13" 13.3" 14" 15" 15.6" 16" HP Dell Lenovo Asus Compaq Asus Acer Computers (Free Wrist Pad) (Clock Butterfly)
Offered by Meffort Inc
Price: $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to place on lid and looks good, March 7, 2013
I like the way it helps from things sliding off, and easy to clean. I am thinking about getting another.

SquareTrade 2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Plan ($50-$75)
SquareTrade 2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Plan ($50-$75)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $5.30

5.0 out of 5 stars oh yeah !!, December 3, 2012
Now this was the X'mas present that I wanted, I had to buy it myself but just plug it in and run the computers factory disk and the speed was doubled from what it was. I have an Acer 5745 series laptop with an i3 processor, before I installed the momentus XT 500 the time for boot was around 40-45 seconds, on a good clean maybe 35 sec, now it takes less than 20 sec weather it's clean or not and I really love the way it handles my Auto CAD no shudder between the 3D modelling and quick response from program to program, so now I'm going to upgrade the CPU and really get some action with the speed from the new CPU. If any one is looking for a new hard drive this is the one to get. You can also download the program called disk wizard from seagate.

ZOTAC nVidia GeForce 8400GS TurboCache 512 MB DDR2 VGA/DVI/TV-out Low Profile PCI-Express Video Card (ZT-84SEH4P-FSL)

5.0 out of 5 stars 3D works great, December 3, 2012
I have an old computer that came with the GeForce 8300GS, it was hard to find drivers, this device worked right away I didn't have to load the disk, but I did anyways now I can watch movies and play games better and enjoy the quick moves. Just plug and play.

EZE-LAP 36F 1 by 4 Fine Diamond Pocket Stone with Sheath
EZE-LAP 36F 1 by 4 Fine Diamond Pocket Stone with Sheath
Price: $13.27
14 used & new from $7.55

5.0 out of 5 stars quicky, December 3, 2012
This was something I was looking for, I needed a stone that would sharpen my knives and this little baby works great and has the case to help keep the oil mess down.

Western Digital 1 TB Caviar Green SATA Intellipower 32 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Desktop Hard Drive WD10EADS
24 used & new from $26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Hard Drive to have, June 4, 2012
This baby has more room on it than I had expected, movies (107g), games I have 17 full games and the speed never changes. What an awesome investment.

New OEM Motorola Q Extended Battery door - Sprint Gray
New OEM Motorola Q Extended Battery door - Sprint Gray
Offered by Accessory Tech
Price: $0.01
2 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The comfort door, June 4, 2012
I have been able to make my Moto q phone work like it should because it has to have the door to make it work right, this one fits real good, for xtended life battery.

OEM Motorola BT7X Standard Battery for Motorola Citrux WX445
OEM Motorola BT7X Standard Battery for Motorola Citrux WX445
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $3.66
11 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The battery, June 4, 2012
This battery has a very long life and works in most Moto phones that I have. I would say its an Xtra life.