Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale
Profile for PJM > Reviews

Browse

PJM's Profile

Customer Reviews: 359

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

PJM RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bonide 142 Sulphur Dust Fungicide, 4-Pound
Bonide 142 Sulphur Dust Fungicide, 4-Pound
Offered by Great Household
Price: $13.00
22 used & new from $9.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it, June 24, 2015
I have had good luck with this in the greenhouse. Seems like a good product at a fair deal.

Midwest Can 5600-4PK Gas Can - 5 Gallon Capacity, (Pack of 4)
Midwest Can 5600-4PK Gas Can - 5 Gallon Capacity, (Pack of 4)
Price: $69.70
3 used & new from $69.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Tricky to Use, June 24, 2015
These are reasonable cans but regulations make them use spout designs that make them hard to use. Reasonable value on these, but frustrated with spout design.

British Berkefeld® Gravity Water Filter with four 7" Super SterasylTM Ceramic Water Filter Elements
Offered by QuicknFast Shipping
Price: $199.85
10 used & new from $188.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Water Filter, June 24, 2015
Nice water filter. Gets the water clean and tasting sweet, and does a nice volume of water per day. Happy with the product and will look forward to using it.

Paksh Novelty Wide Mouth 1 Gallon Clear Glass Jar + Plastic Lid With Airtight Liner Seal for Fermenting Kombucha / Kefir, Storing and Canning / USDA Approved, Dishwasher Safe
Offered by Sotabletop
Price: $8.89
2 used & new from $8.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for making Kumbacha Tea, June 24, 2015
Great for making Kumbacha Tea and other fermented foods. I have used it for Sauerkraut and other fermented foods with success. A good product at a fair price.

Azomite Micronized Bag, 44 lb
Azomite Micronized Bag, 44 lb
Price: $41.14
11 used & new from $32.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, June 24, 2015
This is a great product to have around. I use to to rebuild garden soil and have been very pleased with it. A good product at a fair price

Gilmour D1 1-Pound-Capacity Dry Application Garden Duster
Gilmour D1 1-Pound-Capacity Dry Application Garden Duster
Price: $16.35
17 used & new from $11.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Diamotacious Earth, June 22, 2015
Works great for applying Diamatacious Earth. I have been successful in controlling aphids in the greenhouse using this unit. Easy to use, and works well

Sony DSCH X50V 20.4MP Digital Camera with Jacket Case
Sony DSCH X50V 20.4MP Digital Camera with Jacket Case
Offered by Trustful Tech
3 used & new from $229.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Point and Shoot Camera, June 22, 2015
This is a really great point and shoot camera. I have had a number of different brands and models of small digital cameras over the years, and this is by far the best. It has a number of different features and shooting modes, but I have found the basic automatic settings to yield exceptional pictures. The pictures have low noise, great contrast and saturation, and the camera focuses well. I most cases, the subject I am interested in is in proper focus.

The onboard flash is fairly useless. In most cases I leave the flash off, as I find natural low light pictures better than what you get with the flash on.

This camera is simple to use, yields excellent pictures, and will fit in your shirt pocket. It is slightly larger than many of the competing P&S cameras, but still it fits in the shirt pocket so that is small enough for my needs.

I am pleased with the camera, and happy to recommend it to others.

Baofeng Pofung UV-6R Dual-Band Two-Way Radio Transceiver 136-174/400-520MHz High Power 5W/1W, 65-108MHz FM Two-Way Radio
Offered by Gold Arowana
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgrade of the Baufeng UV-5R, June 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a stylish upgrade to the Baufeng UV-5R radio. It continues the tradition of the UV-5R of providing a feature rich radio at an affordable cost. If you are familiar with the UV-5R, you will be comfortable with the keypad and menus. Most of the changes from the UV-6R are cosmetic, but I do admit this unit looks good, and feels good in the hand. I was pleased to see that this radio can be charged in the old UV-5R charging cradle, so charging can be done in the new or old chargers.

If you get this radio I strongly suggest getting the programming cable. You do not want to try and program this radio from the keypad.

I am giving 5 stars because so far I am impressed with this radio. I have had trouble with the UV-5R radios breaking after a short period of time, so I will update this review if I have reliability problems in the first year.

Hudson Electric Salt and Pepper Grinder Set - Ceramic Blade & Stainless Steel Construction - Set of 2 Automatic Mills
Offered by Top Auto Gadgets
Price: $35.00
5 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh Cracked Pepper and Salt at the Touch of a Button, June 14, 2015
This is a nice set of two salt or pepper mills. I enjoy both fresh cracked pepper and Himalayan rock salt so this set of two is perfect for my needs. The device works by pressing a button on the top and presto, you have fresh cracked salt or pepper. The devices are very well made and work very well. You can adjust the coarseness or fineness you desire easily. I like the adjustment feature because I like my pepper ground much coarser than most, so I can get it tuned to my tastes perfectly.

I am happy to recommend this set to others. I have been very pleased with mine.

(I received a sample for review)

Hudson Essentials Deluxe Salt and Pepper Grinder Set - Ceramic Blade & Stainless Steel Construction - Set of 2 Manual Mills
Offered by S mart Gizmos
Price: $35.00
8 used & new from $23.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Well Made, June 14, 2015
This is an absolutely beautiful and functional set of salt and pepper mills. I very much prefer fresh cracked pepper over normal reground pepper. Being able to season with freshly cracked pepper is a true luxury. In addition, my wife and I recently started using Himalayan rock salt, so this set of two mills is perfect for our needs. We enjoy the health benefits of Himalayan salt, and its better flavor.

These mills are very well made. They are heavy and work excellently. They are easy to use, and allow you to select how coarse or fine you want the grind to be.

Beautiful and functional, what more could you want.

(I received a sample for review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20