Profile for Ms. Leanda > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ms. Leanda "books R' me" RSS Feed (flint, MICHIGAN United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Maude
Maude

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I bought this book., January 5, 2015
This review is from: Maude (Kindle Edition)
This is a great read. Loved the authors style, kept my interest throughout. Maude was an amazingly strong woman and lived through so much personal strife and suffering, yet kept her faith and kindness all of her life. I wish I could have met her. Even though I hesitated to purchase it because of its length I am so glad I bought it and I could hardly put it down. This is a book I will reread someday.

Drowned by Corn (Kindle Single)
Drowned by Corn (Kindle Single)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, December 26, 2014
very sad story. well written, kept my interest to the end.

Pwr+® 6.5 Ft AC Adapter 2.1A Rapid Charger for Amazon Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire Hd 6" 7" 8.9" 9.7", HDX, 4g Lte, Touch, Graphite Keyboard, Dx, Kindle Paperwhite 6" 3g Tablet Pc Micro-usb Power Supply Cord
Offered by PWR+
Price: $12.90
2 used & new from $7.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this super fast charger, August 27, 2014
Love this super fast charger. Use it daily for my kindle and droid razor . about 30 minutes they ste fully charged from almost no charge..great product.

Defending Jacob: A Novel
Defending Jacob: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, June 28, 2014
Loved the authors quick paced style. This story is full of twists that I never saw coming, kept me involved from beginning to end. I look forward to reading more from this author.

The Choiring Of The Trees (Stay More series)
The Choiring Of The Trees (Stay More series)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Characters, February 14, 2014
Mr Harington developed wonderful characters and drew me in quickly to the story. I enjoyed the book and will look into his other books of the same series.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product for the $$, November 3, 2013
fits my motorola razr HD perfectly. Like the feel of it and the color....arrived quickly and as described. I would recommend this company and product.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun phone case, November 3, 2013
fits great, like the feel of the rubberized plastic, protects the phone well. The picture of the beer doesn't looks as realistic in person as it does online. But still a fun and well made phone jacket.

Next Word
Next Word

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, December 1, 2012
This review is from: Next Word (App)
I have had nothing but trouble with this game on my Kindle Fire HD. The words are supposed to move into positions you choose by touch. Nope, I have to fight with my touch screen to get any movement at all. I have other touch games that work beautifully. Save your money! Very frustrating.

Cracking Up: A Hilariously Twisted Recovery Memoir.
Cracking Up: A Hilariously Twisted Recovery Memoir.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, November 30, 2012
I loved this book. Although it is packed full of humor, in the end, it is the story of a man who takes back control of his life. It has inspired me to work on some of my own inner demons,) using some of the same paths to finding God that worked for the author. I thank Grant Arboro for sharing his
story.

Video Poker (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Video Poker (Kindle Tablet Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, October 27, 2012
This is a fun version of video poker. I play it a lot and have very few problems. Once in a while it will stop for a few seconds but then starts right back up. There are lots of different poker games you can play, real casino sound effects, and you can play with many different bet amounts. I have lots of fun with this one. Would recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2