Profile for Patricia Goodman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patricia Goodman RSS Feed (Canton, GA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Defending a King ~ His Life & Legacy
Defending a King ~ His Life & Legacy
by Dr. Karen Moriarty
27 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST BOOK ON MJ YET! FEEL THE LOVE!, January 12, 2013
I'm so glad I happened upon a link on Facebook to download this wonderful book about Michael Jackson, or surely, I would have missed out. And, it was being offered that day for free. This book is a page turner, for sure. I have cried several times as Michael has leaped off of the pages as the human being he was. I am 57 years old, which means I had Michael Jackson in my life for 40 some years. His death brought me to my knees like no other celebrity. That is how ingrained he was in my life. I'm sorry I didn't pay a bit more attention to him during a lot of that time for I didn't see his demise coming. Karen has written a book so true and soulful, that you will weep when you read it. I have several books on Michael, but this one is by far the best one I've read. You can feel the LOVE in every page! Thank you again, Karen, for writing this and for the free download! Love to you!

Ghost On The Canvas (Bonus Version)
Ghost On The Canvas (Bonus Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, it will will bring you to your knees!, September 3, 2011
Wow! I'm blown away by this latest from Glen Campbell! I love every song on here! Don't hesitate to download this gem!

Bossa Nova Christmas (Amazon Exclusive)
Bossa Nova Christmas (Amazon Exclusive)

5.0 out of 5 stars Prepare to lounge!, November 26, 2010
If you love this style of music, you will love Bossa Nova Christmas. What a great find and with the 3.00 code off, you can't go wrong. Listen to the samples and just buy it! Add it to your Christmas music collection! You won't be sorry!

Javanese Dream Bells
Javanese Dream Bells
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooooo relaxing..., August 7, 2010
This review is from: Javanese Dream Bells (MP3 Music)
I downloaded this and have played it constantly at work as background music. It's soothing, not distracting, and my goodness, the price can't be beat. I also like to play this when drifting off to sleep or working around the house.

Michael Jackson: This Is It
Michael Jackson: This Is It
DVD ~ Michael Jackson
Offered by insomniacsonline
Price: $3.95
387 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm still crying..., December 6, 2009
This review is from: Michael Jackson: This Is It (DVD)
I have nothing more to add to the reviews...it's Michael Jackson, for crying out loud...just amazing. I never knew I would miss him so much.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2009 12:54 AM PST

Places in the Heart
Places in the Heart
DVD ~ Sally Field
Price: $8.49
66 used & new from $3.40

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best movies of the 80's!, August 8, 2009
This review is from: Places in the Heart (DVD)
I don't have much to add to the reviews here that hasn't already been said. I love movies of this time period and this one doesn't get any better. Top notch acting and feel. Just buy it!

Michael Jackson: Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour
Michael Jackson: Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour
DVD ~ Michael Jackson
Price: $9.99
99 used & new from $3.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking!, July 16, 2009
Michael did it all! I miss him! I never saw him in concert, but this is the next best thing! What a show!

Sweeney Todd - The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (Two-Disc Special Collector's Edition)
DVD ~ Johnny Depp
Offered by Van Buren Boys Entertainment
Price: $19.99
26 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Whoo hoo!, February 24, 2008
I am so excited to get this on DVD. I saw the movie 5 times already and can't wait to own it at home. What a fabulous movie!

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007 Film Soundtrack)
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007 Film Soundtrack)
Price: $17.00
60 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally obsessed with this soundtrack!, December 30, 2007
I honestly cannot stop listening to this, especially song #16. I have fallen hard for the movie and the soundtrack. I went to this movie with an open mind and suggest everyone do that!

Dynasty: Season 2
Dynasty: Season 2
DVD ~ John Forsythe
Offered by My Worldwide Market FBA
Price: $7.16
22 used & new from $7.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Hungry for MORE!!!, August 30, 2007
This review is from: Dynasty: Season 2 (DVD)
I finished Season 2 last night and damn, where is Season 3 already??? THIS is what night time soaps were all about! This is campy, glitzy (Nolan Miller gowns! Swoon!), high falootin' FUN!! The first episode is a bit slow, but after that, the hijinks fly fast and furious! What a fabulous show and cast. I do remember watching this the first go round, but hardly remember much of what I see, so it's practically all new again! Thank goodness for Joan Collins coming on and being the vile cat she was! This season is just the best!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3