Profile for Zeke Shearer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Zeke Shearer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Rubie's Costume Flannel Santa Suit with Beard and Wig, Red/White, Standard
Rubie's Costume Flannel Santa Suit with Beard and Wig, Red/White, Standard
Price: $30.34
15 used & new from $22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Disposable Santa Suit, December 22, 2014
This suit made me lose my wallet and sense of self at SantaCon. It was everything I wanted it to be. It fit really large and the quality was very low, but that is what I expected.

Bando 6PK2480 OEM Quality Serpentine Belt
Bando 6PK2480 OEM Quality Serpentine Belt
Price: $17.36
9 used & new from $16.17

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Nissan Titan, January 12, 2013
The belt looks like a good belt as drive belts go, but this product does not fit Nissan Titans as Amazon has it listed. The Goodyear 4070975 Gatorback is the one you want.

Sebago Men's Tremont Boot
Sebago Men's Tremont Boot
Price: $49.99 - $164.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Only looks good, September 2, 2011
These are nice looking boots. They have a wooden heel, a layer of leather in the sole, and a thin rubber tread. The leather looks nice, but really doesn't hold up to use. I wish I had spent the extra money and bought a higher quality boot.

ALPS Mountaineering Zephyr 2 Backpacking Tent
ALPS Mountaineering Zephyr 2 Backpacking Tent
Offered by OJ Commerce
Price: Click here to see our price
4 used & new from $169.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Really starting to like ALPS Mountaineering, April 5, 2011
I got this tent on a Friday and took it camping without trying to set it up first. It packs very small, the folded poles are a little less than 18 inches long per segment. Setup is pretty obvious, I did it without looking at the included instructions. I just looked at the picture on the box and went for it. Blame my recklessness on a childhood spent playing with Legos.

My only complaint is that the little gear shelf that you can clip to the inside top of the tent is slightly sloped so slippery can slide out and fall directly onto your face. Just don't store any bricks up there and you should be fine. The tent came with guy lines and aluminum stakes.

One last thing: A lot of people have mentioned that it is a little narrow for two people, but that is a relative thing. Two sleeping pads can fit side by side, and if you aren't comfortable enough with your partner to possibly bump elbows, maybe you shouldn't share a tent.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2011 3:25 PM PDT

Eureka! Tetragon 5 - Tent (sleeps 2)
Eureka! Tetragon 5 - Tent (sleeps 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Tent, but too long for backpacking, April 5, 2011
This is a nice tent, easy to set up, zippers work well enough, plenty of room to move around. What I didn't like, and therefor the reason I returned the tent, was that the poles are long when folded up. I was looking for a new tent to take backpacking, and space is pretty important in my pack. Each segment of the folded poles is 25" long, way too long to be horizontal in my backpack, and nearly too long to be vertical. It does not list packed dimensions in the description online, but on the box it says that the packed dimensions are 25 x 6. To me, that is very important.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2011 10:43 AM PDT

Sebago Men's Essex Loafer
Sebago Men's Essex Loafer

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Casual Loafer, January 1, 2011
This suede penny loafer is comfortable and good looking. There is adequate arch support for all day wear. The natural rubber sole adds to the casual styling and provides grip on wet terrain. Fit is true to size.

Rothco O.D. Canvas Axe Sheath
Rothco O.D. Canvas Axe Sheath
Offered by Daybreak Enterprises, Inc.
Price: $5.34
9 used & new from $3.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for an axe maybe., January 1, 2011
The sheath is about 5 inches by 4 inches. Not shown in the picture is a little metal bracket that can fold over the top of the snapped flap. I got this sheath to go with the Fiskars 14 inch hatchet. Since this is a general purpose product, it isn't going to be perfect for everything. The head of the hatchet I wanted to use is small enough that it can rotate and fall out of the bottom of the sheath. Even if it doesn't fall out, it rotates forward so that the handle of the hatchet is at an awkward angle. The sheath protects the hatchet, but doesn't really work when worn on a belt. I am sure it would be great for a larger headed hatchet or axe.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 4, 2013 12:45 PM PDT

Men's Polarfleece Jacket
Men's Polarfleece Jacket

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, November 29, 2010
This review is from: Men's Polarfleece Jacket (Apparel)
The jacket does fit big, but that isn't my problem.

The problem is that a tooth broke off of the zipper on the first zipping.

Returned.

Raptor S14-50 50 feet 14 Gauge Speaker Wire (Clear)
Raptor S14-50 50 feet 14 Gauge Speaker Wire (Clear)

5.0 out of 5 stars Speaker Wire, October 5, 2010
I moved my receiver about two feet to the left, making it directly under the TV. It looks great. The speaker wire that came with the system was about one foot too short for the new position. Actions had to be taken. I bought a nice big roll of nice thick wire. 14 gauge is much thicker than the stock equipment. It is so much better at transmitting sound that I had to recalibrate the surround speaker volumes...in a good way.

White Ice (TM) Reusable Ice Cubes for your Drinks 24 Cubes
White Ice (TM) Reusable Ice Cubes for your Drinks 24 Cubes
Offered by Icy Cools, Inc.
Price: $9.49
4 used & new from $9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Dry Ice, October 5, 2010
I always had a problem with drinking in public during the day. The problem was, you would either have to keep going back for a refill, or the one giant drink would be warm by the time you were halfway done. I tried regular ice, but it just watered down the drink. I got these, and I no longer have a drinking problem.

Page: 1 | 2