Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Charlotte, NC)

Page: 1 | 2
Sandistore Portable Insulated Thermal Lunch Box Tote Storage Bag Travel Picnic (Blue)
Offered by sandistore
Price: $3.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Value!, September 20, 2015
This lunch bag is a great size. It's well insulated and made of sturdy canvas. I can't believe it's so inexpensive. It's a great buy!

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case, Incipio [Shock Absorbing] DualPro Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 4-Black/Black
Offered by Incipio Xpress Depot
Price: $7.49
17 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Recommend, June 12, 2015
Really nice fit and feel. It necessarily adds weight but you get very good protection in return. Clean & trim design with good combination of comfort and toughness. Easy to recommend.

The Sing-Off Season 3
The Sing-Off Season 3
DVD
Price: $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great show. Poor playback for some reason., January 13, 2015
Very janky playback every day. All other Amazon instant video purchases play fine. Content is really good. This is a fun show full of incredible talent!

Epson WorkForce WF-3620 WiFi Direct All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner
Price: $99.00
111 used & new from $70.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great features and setup is fine. Reluctant customer service, though., December 29, 2014
Several reviews describe a difficult wifi setup process but it seemed straight forward to me and worked fine. The manual accurately guided me through the process. Google cloud print function works well and works for multiple Google accounts. Get info on setting up Google cloud print from Google, not from Epson. Print quality and speed are super; and this is a very versatile machine.

I did have a problem with the yellow cartridge not printing out of the box. I had to use the clean print heads function three times to resolve the problem. Unfortunately, the process used over half of the ink in all of the color cartridges. I called Epson technical support, who told me the cartridges that come with the printer are mainly for setup purposes and do not contain as much ink as regular cartridges bought in stores. I told Epson that I would like a small compensation for the lost color ink due to the yellow cartridge defect. I offered to pay Epson half price for color replacements since that's how much ink I lost cleaning the new print heads. Epson did not consider my offer. Instead, they offered to replace only the yellow cartridge. After 30 minutes of calm negotiation, Epson agreed to send new color cartridges to me at no cost. I was surprised and disappointed by Epson's initial reluctance to simply make my situation right. If you require strong technical/customer support you may be better off with a different brand. However, I must say, now that it's working correctly, this printer is very very good and I like it.

Norpro Enamel Cast Iron Panini Press
Norpro Enamel Cast Iron Panini Press
Offered by Casa Nova Home
Price: $16.44
13 used & new from $16.44

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, May 16, 2014
Every sandwich I made stuck like velcro to this press. I found no evidence that it is enameled and the top cracked with the first use. I am bewildered by the number of positive reviews for this item. The weight is right which is a positive, but I can't recommend this press.

Tree Hut Soothing Foot Cream, Aloe and Peppermint, 5.8-Ounce
Tree Hut Soothing Foot Cream, Aloe and Peppermint, 5.8-Ounce
Price: $4.88
4 used & new from $4.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Foot Cream!, April 10, 2014
I use this daily and I also use the Tree Hut Exfoliating Foot Scrub weekly. I can honestly say this is the best foot cream I have ever used! It's thick and rich but does not leave my feet greasy. I have very sensitive skin and I can use this product every day. It smells wonderful and my feet look like I have had a pedicure.

Tree Hut Exfoliating Foot Scrub, Peppermint and Sugar , 8-Ounce
Tree Hut Exfoliating Foot Scrub, Peppermint and Sugar , 8-Ounce
Price: $4.88
7 used & new from $4.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Foot Scrub!, April 10, 2014
I rarely write reviews, but this stuff is great! It smells wonderful and is the best foot scrub I have ever used. I would highly recommend it. It's the perfect home remedy for getting your feet ready for sandals and summer.

Seidio CSR3SSGS4K-BK SURFACE Case with Metal Kickstand for Samsung Galaxy S4 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $29.95
3 used & new from $20.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Premium price with average quality, March 28, 2014
Having owned previous Seidio cases, I have been somewhat disappointed by this model. The hard plastic case has shown some chips in the paint and the holster had to be replaced when it broke. The replacement took a couple of weeks to arrive which seemed like a long time to me. The phone buttons are recessed in the case making them a little awkward to press. This honestly feels like a case you could get at a mall kiosk rather than a premium product. Not bad but not worth the premium price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2014 7:19 AM PDT

Blue Blocker HD Sunglasses with High Definition lenses for golf, driving, cycling and all sports activities with Microfiber Cleaning Case
Offered by bikershades
Price: $19.99 - $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Blublocker Sunglasses?... Yes!, November 2, 2013
I was skeptical, but the reviews can't be denied. I ordered these and absolutely love them. I owned some much more expensive glasses that were okay, but really weren't meeting my needs. The expense is so low that I figured the risk was also low. I never expected to like these sunglasses so much! I'm very confident recommending them. I think you'll really be glad if you get these.

Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars All time favorite!, May 16, 2013
This review is from: Angry Birds (App)
Update schedules and unexpected ads aside, this game is just plain fun. It's popular because it's awesome. Lighten up and enjoy!

Page: 1 | 2