Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for HBN > Reviews

Browse

HBN's Profile

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HBN RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Melissa & Doug Shapes Sound Puzzle
Melissa & Doug Shapes Sound Puzzle
Price: $9.99
73 used & new from $6.83

2.0 out of 5 stars Sound Feature is Horrible, March 11, 2014
Without the sound, this is a good sturdy puzzle for our little one. With the sound, it's horrible. If you place a piece incorrectly, you still get a sound. It should be designed to only make a sound when a piece is correct. Otherwise, it can be confusing. Like others have stated, this thing will NOT shut up if you don't have all the pieces installed. When you turn a light on, walk by it, etc, it will call out shapes. It's very annoying at night when we are just sitting there watching TV and suddenly hear "Octagon" or "Triangle". So we removed the batteries, thus eliminating the sound feature.

With a better sound feature, this could be Five Stars. But since it is only good as a non-speaking puzzle, it gets no more than Two stars.

Green Bay Packers NFL Officially Licensed iPhone 4s, 4 Hybrid Cover. Silicone underneath with Hard shell on the outside. Comes with 2 Pack Precut Screen Guards.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this case!, December 29, 2013
My wife got me this for Christmas. I've been lookIng for a Packers case with a similar style of an Otterbox. This is exactly what I wanted. It gives a great deal of protection while looking nice. The Packers style is great. I highly recommend this case for NFL fans

MidWest Life Stages Single-Door Folding Metal Dog Crate, 42 Inches by 28 Inches by 31 Inches
Price: $61.06
26 used & new from $48.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Crate, November 19, 2013
My wife and I bought this crate for our 5 month old puppy. We are pleased and having the divider is perfect. We are able to start small and let it grow as he gets bigger. It's been very helpful during the day while we are gone. I highly recommend this product.

InCharacter Costumes Men's Santa's Elf Costume
InCharacter Costumes Men's Santa's Elf Costume
Price: $30.92 - $168.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice costume, but needs bigger belt., November 19, 2013
Purchased the costume for a Christmas event we do for the community. This outfit had everything I needed. Product feels well made and not cheap. The only negative thing is the belt did not fit. I got the XL outfit and it wouldn't even wrap around my waist. It couldn't even get to the first button! Everything else fit fine and even had room to move around. Belt needs to be much bigger for the XL outfit. I'm going to have to purchase a belt elsewhere that can work with the outfit.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it, June 4, 2013
My daughter, now 1, enjoys her pillow pet. She will sit back and look at the ceiling to watch the lights. When she wakes up, we find her playing with it. Great purchase.

Xbox LIVE 400 Microsoft Points - Xbox One Digital Code
Xbox LIVE 400 Microsoft Points - Xbox One Digital Code

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Easy Way to Get Points, June 4, 2013
When I need points instantly, I come to Amazon. Saves me a trip to the store and allows me to get my code as soon as I order. Highly recommend!

Cisco Linksys E1500 Wireless-N WiFi Router with SpeedBoost (Certified Refurbished)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like New, Easy Set-up, Overall Great Product, February 15, 2013
I wouldn't have been able to tell this unit was refurbished if I hadn't of known before purchasing. Product was in like new condition and worked right out of the box. Set-up was quick an easy. While I disabled the Guest WiFi, it's a nice feature that could prove to be helpful for businesses looking to have one. So far we haven't had any issues with the router. It is sending the same speed as the cable modem without any loss of data. Therefore, for the production and condition, you can't beat this price. Highly recommend.

Motorola MBP33 Wireless Video Baby Monitor with Infrared Night Vision and Zoom
Motorola MBP33 Wireless Video Baby Monitor with Infrared Night Vision and Zoom
Offered by Catalina Designer Goods LLC
Price: $159.99
12 used & new from $159.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Like a Charm, January 18, 2013
Before our daughter was born, we shopped around for a video monitor for her room. We stumbled across this model. I'm glad we did. She is 8 months old now and we use the monitor every night. It works beautifully. The range on the unit is great. We can take it all over the house without it losing signal. We've also taken it outside to do some yard work while she was napping. We also enjoy the ability to play music through the camera. We use it every night to help her drift to sleep.

It also has a built in microphone to communicate from the monitor through the camera. While it isn't very useful right now with her still being young, my wife and I use it to communicate with each other. If it is turned on and I'm trying to find something in her room, my wife and use the microphone to talk to me and help me find what I'm looking for. The night vision is also great! Once all the lights go out, we can still she our little girl sleeping. Very helpful when we need to check on her.

While it is a little pricey, it's very reliable and works great. I highly recommend it.

Kobe Cases iPad 2 / iPad 3 / the New iPad (Latest Generation) Leather Case with Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Case for an Awesome Price, January 16, 2013
I have Prime, so I only paid $5.95 to get this awesome case. I previously had a case with a built in keyboard. After the keyboard died, I wanted just wanted to get a case without a keyboard but would flip into keyboard mode. I stumbled across this case, and I'm glad I did. My iPad 2 fits perfectly in the case, it's not loose at all. There also wasn't a smell to the case as someone else pointed out. Mine actually didn't smell like anything.

The case will flip into keyboard mode and also cinema mode to watch movies, etc. The magnets keeps the case closed when you close it. The buttons are all easily accessible. Needless to say I'm beyond pleased with my purchase!

Bottom Of The River
Bottom Of The River
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, November 30, 2012
This review is from: Bottom Of The River (MP3 Music)
Never heard of Delta Rae before. I decided to check the top free songs and came across "Bottom Of The River." What a great song! Looking forward to listening to more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5