Profile for L. Rasavong > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Rasavong RSS Feed (Alexandria, VA)

American Greetings Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Treat Bags (8-Pack)
American Greetings Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Treat Bags (8-Pack)
Offered by DISCOUNT PARTY HEADQUARTERS

Offered by Jenskates LLC
Price: $2.00
3 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these gloves!, February 7, 2013
This is a great introduction to gloves for my son (2.5 yr old) and daughter (4.5 yr old). My daughter actually wears them and likes it. She even knows how to put it on herself. I am so happy. My son on the other hand doesn't love it as much but thats because he needs to always hold his little wooden balls in his hands and the gloves make it hard for him to do so. Regardless, I think it is a great product and will definitely order some more for the next year or just as an extra pair. Will also buy it as gifts for other children.

pediped Originals Jamie Sneaker (Infant),Black,Large (18-24 Months)
pediped Originals Jamie Sneaker (Infant),Black,Large (18-24 Months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest pair of shoes ever!, October 12, 2012
I bought these for my son and it was the cutest thing ever. It seemed pretty comfortable too. After some wear, the shoes still looked good. Pretty well made and worth every penny!

Livie & Luca Hank Boot (Toddler/Little Kid),Blue,12 M US Little Kid
Livie & Luca Hank Boot (Toddler/Little Kid),Blue,12 M US Little Kid

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoes, October 12, 2012
I love Livie and Luca shoes. I think they are one of the most comfortable shoes for children. I got these for my daughter (hoping to use for my son too) and they do well for a child that is in daycare and very active. She has never complained about any of her Livie and Luca shoes. The only con is that they run a size smaller than other brands of shoes. So if your child is a size 11 in other shoes, you should get a size 12 in Livie and Luca shoes. Also, I love Amazon prices. Cheaper than other on-line stores.

Construction Scene Cake Topper Kit
Construction Scene Cake Topper Kit
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $7.54
9 used & new from $3.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Cake topper and beloved toy, October 12, 2012
I ordered this product for my 2 yr olds birthday party and it came on time and in great condition. The cake topper is so sturdy we are now using it as a regular toy for our son. The only con is that some of the stickers do fall off but that is no big deal. The toy still functions well. I recommend this product as both a cake topper and toy.

Theravada Buddhism - Simple Guides
Theravada Buddhism - Simple Guides
by Diana St. Ruth
Price: $9.86
39 used & new from $5.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners, October 26, 2009
This book is very simple to follow and learn about Theravada Buddhism. I'm a Theravada Buddhist and I bought it so I can read it to my daughter (who is currently only 17 months old but she will grow into the book).

This book is good for anyone interested in an intro to buddhism.

83137 Sears/Kenmore Air Cleaner HEPA Filter
83137 Sears/Kenmore Air Cleaner HEPA Filter
Offered by Filters-Now
Price: $16.99
4 used & new from $12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars good service, August 10, 2009
This was not a simple item to find, Sears no longer manufactures this filter replacement. I am so glad that Amazon had it and had it at a better rate than Sears (Sears had a substitute filter).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Kangol caps, September 23, 2008
I bought 2 of the kangol caps for my dad and they arrived at my house within two/three days! It was awesome. My dad loves this hat. He wears it all the time - thats why I bought 2 for him, just in case one is in the washer, he can use the other one. Thanks for such quick service and a great product!