Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Mister EZ > Reviews

Browse

Mister EZ's Profile

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mister EZ "EZ" RSS Feed (PA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Hillman Group 52023 #18 Five Gal. Tin Extra Large Cork, 3-Pack
The Hillman Group 52023 #18 Five Gal. Tin Extra Large Cork, 3-Pack
Price: $11.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Look nice but..., March 15, 2016
I think the size is accurate but these do not stop water or fluid from coming out. I didn't know they weren't functional.

KEYDEX NFC Multi-function Ring #16 (2.34 In), Fine Ceramic, Waterproof Patent
KEYDEX NFC Multi-function Ring #16 (2.34 In), Fine Ceramic, Waterproof Patent
Offered by Keydex Technology Co., LTD
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, March 15, 2016
I've had this ring for about a week and it has been doing well.
1) The size fit my finger properly
2) It comes with a ring sizer which is pretty cool!
3) NFC works well - I program it with an app called trigger and not the enclosed app that I haven't tried
4) Water, grease, soap, and lots of hand sanitizer didn't ruin so far.

While the design is not particularly my style, this ring is great so far.

HomCom Shoe Storage Bench - White
HomCom Shoe Storage Bench - White
Offered by Aosom Direct
Price: $52.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking., March 11, 2016
This review is from: HomCom Shoe Storage Bench - White
I was hesitant to purchase due to the lack of reviews, however, I am glad I did. It looks pretty but is made of material and hardware similar to that of IKEA. I do not expect it to last for a long time for it's been good so far. Keeps the clutter out of site and we sit on it all the time to put shoes on and off. I am surprised very similar models exist.

Homeopathy: An A to Z Home Handbook
Homeopathy: An A to Z Home Handbook
by Alan V. Schmukler
Price: $16.78
141 used & new from $1.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, June 21, 2015
Alan Schmukler has an amazing way of making homeopathic material understandable and usable in my daily life.

Spiral Safety doorknob Handle Practical Protective sleeve Beige
Spiral Safety doorknob Handle Practical Protective sleeve Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars No more static shocks, February 17, 2015
I needed something to cover the door handle in the office to prevent static shocks. In the cold dry winter days, the static shocks were terrifying us. This was a tight squeeze in but does the job and feels nicely padded.

Carlson Labs Vitamin A Palmitate, 15000 IU, 240 Softgels
Carlson Labs Vitamin A Palmitate, 15000 IU, 240 Softgels
Price: $10.99
8 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Careful with consistency, January 24, 2015
Yes, it is potent. I started developing vitamin A toxicity symptoms after about two month of taking this. Symptoms resolved after about a month of discontinuation. If you get vitamin A from dietary sources, be careful with this dose.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - LG G Watch R Screen Protector Anti-Bubble and Extreme Clarity HD Shield with Lifetime Replacements
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $4.98

3.0 out of 5 stars This seems to do the job of protecting my easily scratchable (per reports) watch, December 19, 2014
This seems to do the job of protecting my easily scratchable (per reports) watch.

The liquid installation makes it fairly easy. The bubbles do smooth out and disappear in few days.

Though tiny, there still are uncovered P-OLED areas around the bezels that look darker and can collect dust.

I will keep it on the watch for now but will be looking for alternatives.

US Plug to E27 LED Light Bulb Adapter Socket Holder with Switch
US Plug to E27 LED Light Bulb Adapter Socket Holder with Switch
Offered by asyiyiyyou
Price: $4.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, December 19, 2014
Fits well and works. Yes, it looks cheaply made but it's been working for me in the basement for a month or so now. I always check to see if it's overheating but it seems fine.

That said, I use it occasionally and would worry about leaving it on for a long time due to the build quality and lack of rating.

I did buy another more expensive model that I use without worry. Satco Plug A Light Adapter 250 W 125V.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2015 10:37 AM PDT

simplehuman 8 oz. Sensor Pump with Soap Sample, White
simplehuman 8 oz. Sensor Pump with Soap Sample, White
Price: $34.99
12 used & new from $32.63

3.0 out of 5 stars Questionable longevity., December 1, 2014
As reported in some reviews, these units fail. One of the units failed in less than a year. The other one is going great still (fingers crossed).

I will not buy again.

Panasonic DMW-LFC46GU Lens Cap for Lumix G System Camera (Black)
Panasonic DMW-LFC46GU Lens Cap for Lumix G System Camera (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 9, 2014
As good as new - what's not to like. Replacement for lost original.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6