Profile for Tiffany > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tiffany RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
by Dr Marc Weissbluth
Price: $10.80
957 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, April 20, 2015
Bought this after a recommendation. It has a few suggestions but mostly spends time telling you how important sleep is for baby. I'm sure most of us know that especially if we are searching for a book to help you find ways to make your baby sleep more.

bumGenius Diaper Sprayer
bumGenius Diaper Sprayer
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $69.99
10 used & new from $55.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last, April 20, 2015
We bought this sprayer when pregnant. I had heard great things so I figured it would be safe to purchase ahead of time. Since I Ebf I didn't really need it until our child started solids at about 8 months old. At first it worked thanks and it still has great water pressure. After about a month of continued use the button started to stick and always spray as soon as you turn it on. (we always turn off valve when we aren't using it.) now I have to make sure I turn it on with the sprayer facing toilet or water goes everywhere, it sure is fun trying to juggle a poopy diaper and water spraying everywhere. Then the little holder it sits in when not in use, fell apart. I went to take it out of the holder and the holder came with it.
It worked really well when it was working, the pressure is great, but for $60 I would think it would last more then a couple months. Of course since we bought it earlier our warranty is now void. I would hold off and purchase when you need it just in case

Love by the Letter (An Unexpected Brides Novella)
Love by the Letter (An Unexpected Brides Novella)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but short, November 12, 2013
Good love story cut a little short, but still a great read. A second book would be good to follow up.

My T-Rex Has A Toothache - Childrens Picture Book
My T-Rex Has A Toothache - Childrens Picture Book
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute book! Great on kindle fire HD, July 11, 2013
Cute ,short, and sweet with great pictures. My 3yr old
loves it! Looks great on kindle fire HD. Highly recommend.

Bright Starts Hop Along Carrier Toy Bar - Neutral (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Bunny's Enterprise
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY DANGEROUS!, June 10, 2011
so first of all this toy isn't very practical, it doesn't hook on to carseat right, but we were able to figure something out and she was entertained a little by it. So when the batteries started to die she had out grown that carseat (at 6months) we decided to just stick it in her toy box. one day we were sitting in the living room with her right next to us playing with the toy, we look down and see she has a tiny battery in her hand, the back had came off and there was a battery still in the chamber and one missing! we found the third in her mouth( apperently they use like small watch batteries for it), needless to say the toy went right in the trash, we are thankful however that this didn't happen when we were driving somewhere and would've choked. NOT worth the risk!

Zutano Primary Stripe Hat, Apple/White, 0-6 Months
Zutano Primary Stripe Hat, Apple/White, 0-6 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, May 19, 2011
love how strechy and lighter weight these are, perfect for that cooler day or windy day. little one is very warm blooded so this is perfect weight for her. its kinda like a newborn hat only the great thing is you can actually get it in the size you want! and to top it all off they are so cute!

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Storybook Rhymes
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Storybook Rhymes
Offered by Susan's Fabulous Finds
Price: $25.00
41 used & new from $1.12

5.0 out of 5 stars baby loves it, May 19, 2011
our little one got this for christmas (when she was 5 1/2months old) and now is 10 1/2months old and it is easily her favorite toy since shes recieved it! She loves books and loves music so this is the perfect combination, shes even discovered which page is her favorite and will keep flipping back to it and she loves dancing to the music too. The "pages" are thick and easy for there little fingers to turn. There is also a switch to control the sound but i find that the loudest really isn't too bad.

Big Memory Foam Pet Dog Bed: Extra Large Orthopedic Waterproof Pad Bed with Durable Washable Denim Cover + Bonus Case 55"X47"X4"
Offered by dogbed4less
Price: $125.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, December 13, 2010
We just got this and it already looks and feels a lot sturdier then any other pillow cover we found. Its made out of blue jeanish material so i think it will. Also it is HUGE! it would be perfect for any large dog but we got it for our 2 dogs to share and they love it (brittney and a lab). Plenty room for the both of them.

Zutano Bold Stripe Hat, Mandarin, 6-12 Months
Zutano Bold Stripe Hat, Mandarin, 6-12 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars fits perfect!, December 8, 2010
i just got this hat in the mail today and am soo happy. i've been lookin everywhere for a lighter weight hat for my daughter to wear when its a little chilly or for sleeping. unfortunatly all the sell in the stores are for newborns.. and those didn't even fit that well when they are newborns. this is kind of a tshirt material and streches nicely, not to mention how super cute it is! the 6-12month seems to fit her very well she weighs about 18lbs. I just bought one not knowing whether or not i'd like but now i know that i definatly do! The only problem i can see is not getting the next ones I order soon enough!

Omron HEM-650 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with APS (Advanced Positioning Sensor)

4.0 out of 5 stars good, February 25, 2009
this is a good product however it is a little finiky you have to have your arm just right but it works nice and you don't have to pump anything

Page: 1 | 2 | 3