Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Amazon mom > Reviews

Browse

Amazon mom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon mom RSS Feed (Melbourne Beach, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Vinyl graphics Moscow Skyline City Sights wall art Decal 2466
Vinyl graphics Moscow Skyline City Sights wall art Decal 2466

2.0 out of 5 stars False advertising - Size, October 20, 2015
The size is about 1/3 the size depicted here!

This is not removable! It pulled off the wall paint. I purchased it (along with a few other successful types) to apply in a rental, so that I did not damage the wall. It took about 15 minutes to apply, in order to get each tiny piece to adhere.

The sticker is impressively detailed, and it looks good. My kid is representing Russia in Model UN, so I thought I would put this up for a month. It is now a permanent attachment to the paint, which I will be fined for at the end of my lease.

ToothCo Standard Replacement Toothbrush Heads for Philips Sonicare ProResults HX6013, HX6014 4 pack
Offered by ToothCo
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $14.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Building material inside of brush head cover, August 17, 2015
There is brown material that looks like piece of ceiling fell onto the toothbrush head before the clear head cover was pushed onto it. Initially I thought is was a smashed bug like a large flea. Upon examination the "legs" looked more like fibers. This was on one head of the four.

The items seems to be OK otherwise. My advice - sanitize the heads before putting them in your mouth!

BERRICLE Sterling Silver Round Cubic Zirconia CZ Halo Wedding Bridal Fashion Leverback Earrings
Offered by BERRICLE
Price: $97.00

2.0 out of 5 stars thick post, June 9, 2015
The post is so thick it does not fit in my ears. Very pretty otherwise!

The Imagineering Workout
The Imagineering Workout
by Peggy Van Pelt
Price: $13.88
129 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 9, 2015
Fun inspiration, but no continuous story.

Third Street Chai, Spicy Ginger Chai, 32-Ounce Plastic Bottles (Pack of 6)
Third Street Chai, Spicy Ginger Chai, 32-Ounce Plastic Bottles (Pack of 6)
Price: $32.74
5 used & new from $32.74

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect balanced chai, June 9, 2015
Beautifully balanced chai tea. I bought a few brands of chai tea from Whole Foods and this was my favorite. I was happy to see that Amazon carries it too =) I like it so much that I actually missed it while on vacation!

PTH® Victory Sackpack
PTH® Victory Sackpack

1.0 out of 5 stars Straps fall apart, October 5, 2013
This review is from: PTH® Victory Sackpack (Sports)
Within 10 days the string cover split exposing 30 white strings puffing out. I contacted the seller through the feedback center and I have not received a response in 2 weeks. At first I, I had the strap sewn shut with heavy string, then another area broke apart. Next I used KT tape to enclose the strings, then another area broke apart. The pack was only lightly loaded. Last year's style was heavily loaded and lasted all year. 7th grade use

4D Cityscape Paris Time Puzzle
4D Cityscape Paris Time Puzzle
Price: $25.31
37 used & new from $14.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Amazing, October 9, 2012
What a unique way to learn about Paris- geography and history. This puzzle appeals to child, parent and grandparent. We had the laptop next to the puzzle to wiki each building. Nice!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2012 10:22 PM PST

Keurig, Green Mountain Coffee, Dark Magic (Extra Bold), K-Cup Counts, 50 Count
Keurig, Green Mountain Coffee, Dark Magic (Extra Bold), K-Cup Counts, 50 Count
Price: $27.75
16 used & new from $27.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same quality!, October 8, 2012
I compared the 18 cup Dark Magic (from Target) to the 50 cup Dark Magic(from Amazon), since the labeling and k-cup is markedly different. The coffee did not taste as rich, so I became more curious.

I opened the k-cups to find the 50 cup filters have a visible cross hatch pattern, as compared to a dense firm paper style. I used a microscope to see the difference in density, as well. The weave of the fibers of the 50 pack is not as closely bound.

The coffee granules are finer in the 18 cup, giving the coffee a different texture on the fingers. The 50 pack ground coffee appeared 50%-100% larger under the microscope.

I hope that Keurig can shed some light on my findings! I have photos I can submit. I notice amazon is out of stock, currently. Perhaps, Keurig is looking into the matter.
Comment Comments (22) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 9, 2016 6:59 AM PDT

Red Knobless Cylinders
Red Knobless Cylinders

1.0 out of 5 stars Red paint chips off in one use!, June 23, 2011
This review is from: Red Knobless Cylinders (Toy)
I am thrilled this company is selling a montessori lesson. However, after one standard use of 15 minutes - the red paint is chipping off of half of the cylinders, revealing a white base. This is NOT acceptable of montessori teaching or products. Beauty, consistency, and no broken items are part of the effectiveness of montessori teaching.

Kingdom Keepers III: Disney in Shadow
Kingdom Keepers III: Disney in Shadow
by Ridley Pearson
Price: $16.56
133 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars inspirational, May 6, 2010
This is the first mega book read by my 3rd grader. How inspirational to have the web site, videos and theme park tie in!!! Excellent partnership with Ridley and Disney! GENIUS!!!
PS I did NOT notice any objectionable slang, but instead motivated, engaged heroes that work together in a real life magical place.

Page: 1 | 2