Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Chris R > Reviews

Browse

Chris R's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris R "chris r" RSS Feed (chapel hill nc)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Thule Force Cargo Box, Black
Thule Force Cargo Box, Black
Price: $449.95 - $1,115.58

5.0 out of 5 stars XXL fits my 2014 toyota sienna..., December 23, 2014
We downsized from a suburban to a minivan, which forced me to invest in a rooftop carrier. I researched the fire out of Thule and Yakima, and ended up buying the Thule force. Purchased the carrier from REI. The salesman said that they sell 3 thule to 1 yakima, and if it was his coin he would buy thule. I bought the thule force XXL from REI

In the past year, we have been to key largo, orlando, nc mountains, and multiple 350 mile trips to grandma's house. in the 15k miles we put on the van probably 7500 were with the roof top carrier. Here are my thoughts...

1- buy the biggest one you can- I was nervous about this but am glad I went big. REI had to special order the XXL thule. However, it fits on my van, the back gate fully opens and with 3 kids, and a dog, the space is really handy.
2- This thing takes 5 minutes to set up and 5 to take off. super easy
3- Its tough as hell- My interstate trips I'm running 80mph- to 85mph with speeds up to 90mph. this thing can take the abuse... (knock on wood). Im very impressed with the quality of the Thule.
4- gas milage suffers by about 1 mpg. I got 20.1mpg running 80 mph on my last 350 mile trip.
5- The claw attachments are first class. Easy to use, adjustable, and borderline idiot proof.
6- It takes 2 people to put it on and take it off.

All in all, Im very happy with my Thule Force XXL. It doubles our storage capacity, and does so with little pain. I highly recommend it.

adidas Samba Classic Leather Soccer Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Black/ White,1 M US Little Kid
Offered by AllSportsWearUSA
Price: $41.00
15 used & new from $34.87

5.0 out of 5 stars great "old school" shoe!, September 22, 2014
perfect shoes for my son. They are very durable, and my adult friends like the "old school" look. My son keeps them tied, and slips them on. He loves them!

OluKai Moloa Shoe - Men's Black/Toffee 10
OluKai Moloa Shoe - Men's Black/Toffee 10
Offered by ALANGCLOTHING
Price: $109.00
27 used & new from $109.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hawaii on my feet..., September 22, 2014
This review is from: OluKai Moloa Shoe - Men's (Shoes)
really comfortable! I get tons of compliments on them. would buy again.

Whirlpool W10730972 Water Pump for Washer
Whirlpool W10730972 Water Pump for Washer
Offered by Rainy Day Specials
Price: $65.99
31 used & new from $63.89

5.0 out of 5 stars fixed my sears kenmore He2t!!!, September 22, 2014
I have a kenmore He2t frontloader washing machine we a F-27 error code flashing, and failure to drain. I drained the big item filter, cleaned it out, and then ran the machine again. The washing machine was still showing the failure to drain code. I could hear the water pump running, but nothing was draining. After spending an hour on google, I determined that I might need a new water pump, and amazon recommended this one. I had the new pump 1 day shipped to my home, and installed on delivery. Installation took 20 minutes, and was easy enough.
I'm happy to say this pump fixed my problem! We are a family of 5, and having a washing machine go down is a minor emergency. Im happy to report we are back in business!

CURT 13105 Class 3 Receiver Hitch
CURT 13105 Class 3 Receiver Hitch
Price: $123.74
43 used & new from $105.18

5.0 out of 5 stars fits 2014 toyota sienna..., April 6, 2014
Showed up a week after ordering... but the box was massive. It weighed over 100lbs! I won't rehash prior reviews, but I will say that used the install video from [...] which was very helpful.

I did not take the plastic underbody panel off... I instead cut an opening with a box cutter. the plastic panel was very easy to cut. Install was pretty easy.

I really like the unit. It is very good looking, and tucks in under the bumper. Great product at an excellent price!

3.5mm Male to Male Audio Cable Cord for iPhone iPod MP3
3.5mm Male to Male Audio Cable Cord for iPhone iPod MP3
Offered by Atomic Market
Price: $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars stopped working..., July 11, 2013
Just as the title says, this unit worked great for 2 weeks, then stopped working. looks good, but is not durable. Disappointed.

POWERGEN Dual USB Wall Charger, 12-Watt, White
POWERGEN Dual USB Wall Charger, 12-Watt, White

3.0 out of 5 stars works pretty well... Cheap., July 11, 2013
This unit does a good job of charging one device. If I plug 2 in at the same time, I sometimes have charging issues. Also, in one of the slots, the apple product rejects the charger as not being compatible.

anyway, I seldom charge multiple devices at the same time, so I like it.

Goodyear Eagle LS-2 Radial Tire - 275/55R20 111S
Goodyear Eagle LS-2 Radial Tire - 275/55R20 111S
Price: $142.99
23 used & new from $58.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tire for the price..., August 25, 2012
I bought a set of these for my 2007 suburban 40k miles ago. They perform well in snow, rain, and highway driving. very good handling, with even tread wear. I was hoping for over 50k miles, but for the price, 40k miles is fine with me! Thanks for this deal, amazon!

SAMSUNG 830 Series 2.5-Inch 128GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) Desktop Upgrade Kit MZ-7PC128D/AM

5.0 out of 5 stars fast! added this to 2008 unibody macbook aluminum..., August 5, 2012
My 2008 macbook was really starting to show its age. Slow boot times, lots of beach balls, etc. I upgraded my macbook Hard drive to a samsung solid state drive. My computer is much faster! I compared my boot times with my buddy's brand new macbook pro. My old macbook is now performing similar to the new macbook pro!

This was an easy upgrade and relatively cheap. If you are on the fence, do it!

ps- I installed the SSD in my optical drive. Computer works great, and no booting or sleeping issues to report. I now have a 1tb WD drive in my standard slot, and the SSD running my OS in the CD slot. SWEET MOD!

Matterhorn: A Novel of the Vietnam War
Matterhorn: A Novel of the Vietnam War
by Karl Marlantes
Price: $9.61
287 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific book..., July 10, 2012
One of the best books I've ever read. Well developed characters make this book. Stop looking, start buying...

By the way, I bought the book on tape and the narrator did an amazing job. I really enjoyed the experience. Well Done!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3