Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for W. Tseng > Reviews

Browse

W. Tseng's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. Tseng RSS Feed

Makeup Brushes by Bella and Bear. Professional Makeup Brush Set with Hard Travel Case to Protect your Brushes. Each Brush is Individually Named and with full usage and care guide.
Offered by KPMarketing
Price: $120.00

4.0 out of 5 stars and I like them a lot, March 19, 2015
the brushes are soft, and I like them a lot. one star less because the some brushes have the slight plastic smelll. I think it is because the smell from the case.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2015 8:43 PM PDT

Poetic Slimbook Leather Case for Google Nexus 4
Poetic Slimbook Leather Case for Google Nexus 4

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, December 5, 2014
I prefer to have the magnent belt goes from bottom to the top instead of the other way round.

Loom Band Refills -- Strong and Ideal Shape Due to Mould Form Production Process - Every Band Is the Same Shape and Thickness - 100% Non-Toxic

3.0 out of 5 stars My kids love it. However, December 5, 2014
My kids love it. However, the numbers of each color vary. After we sorted out the colors, some has almost triple then the other colors.

Hampton Direct Battery Operated Pen Engraver Engrave on Metal Plastic Steel Wood

2.0 out of 5 stars very hard to engrave on glass; not sure if ..., December 5, 2014
very hard to engrave on glass; not sure if it was me or the tool. Did not work for me.

Tech Tribe iPhone 6 Plus Screen Protector - 5.5 inch Highest Quality Clear HD Japanese PET (Clear)
Offered by P & G
Price: $3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I like how it has a colored film on the screen ..., December 5, 2014
I like how it has a colored film on the screen protector, so when you attach it to the phone screen, you see very clear where you are putting it. I only noticed a couple of bubbles after I attached it to my phone. But it was very easy to squeeze the air out.

Squishy Turtle and Friends (Cloth Books)
Squishy Turtle and Friends (Cloth Books)
by Roger Priddy
Edition: Rag Book
15 used & new from $15.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyers beware! Amazon ships SHORT version of the book!, July 2, 2009
I had this book with 8 characters in it. My son loved it. I bought this book along with three other books in the same series by Priddy as gifts for my friend. When I received the shipment, three out of four books were the SHORT version ones with 6 characters in them. The quality of the cloth is poor and thin. Very disappointed about the shipment. REX and friends is the only one "LONG" version book I received. It is very easy to tell that the long version book has much better quality. I called a couple of local book stores to check the availability of the long version books; it seems that the short version of this series is everywhere now....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2011 5:14 PM PST