Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for GL > Reviews

Browse

GL's Profile

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GL RSS Feed (Georgia, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Poundex Bobkona Susana Tri-fold Mirror Vanity Table with Stool Set, Gray
Poundex Bobkona Susana Tri-fold Mirror Vanity Table with Stool Set, Gray
Price: $211.95
10 used & new from $159.34

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit of an adventure to put together but well worth it, March 19, 2015
Pros:
-Delivery day moved up a day after I placed the order but the product was delivered on time.
- Very securely packaged. No damage.
- Good instructions.
- All parts and tools were included (minus a Phillips screw driver, which the manufacturers assume you'll have on hand).
- Quality product, design, an finish.
- I am a woman and built the table and chair by myself in about 45 minutes.

Cons:
- Inner part of the legs is occasionally croocked, making it hard to screw in the legs.
-- Tip: look closely at the threadding in the leg as you are about to install it. Partially screw in the top and bottom screws and then tighten them both (otherwise you'll get a screw in and have a really hard time making the next one fit).
- When I installed the legs on the table, I kept dropping the tool under the drawers. Also, the drawers do not come all the way out.
- When you install the mirror, you'll need to have a second person help hold the mirror at the right angle. Alternatively, use some of the packaging materials to prop up the mirror.
-- Tip: it took me 2 minutes to install the mirror by using a power tool (drill and Phillips screw driver). If you do not have such a tool, borrow one from a friend or be prepared to muscle a Phillips screw driver.
- I am nearsighted. When I sit at the table, the mirror is no use to me unless I wear my glasses. It is impossible to put on makeup while wearing my glasses, so I ended up having to use a lighted mirror/magnifying glass combo. It clutters the table and I am afraid it will scratch it too. A design modification might help women like me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2015 2:26 PM PDT

Replacement Silicone Skin Pink For iphone 4/4S Otterbox Defender Case
Replacement Silicone Skin Pink For iphone 4/4S Otterbox Defender Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Good skin, November 1, 2013
This silicone skin works very nice with the otterbox hard case. It is very easy to open the plugs and equally easy to close them. They all stay closed. Overall, I am very satisfied with is product. I just wish it came in more colors, like yellow, orange, purple, etc.

Sleep Defense System - "Bed Bug Proof" Box Spring Encasement - 60-Inch by 80-inch, Queen
Offered by Hospitology
Price: $39.95
4 used & new from $20.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, November 1, 2013
It covers my queen box but there is a lot of slack. The instructions for the zipper closure are ok but do not explain what the squares are for (supposedly tape that goes over the zipper?). Overall, I gave this 4 stars.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, November 1, 2013
It covers my standard queen mattress but there is a lot of slack. It fits my pillow-top mattress just right. The instructions for the zipper closure are ok but do not explain what the squares are for (supposedly tape that goes over the zipper?). Overall, I gave this 4 stars.

Chaos Men's Ottor Wool Blend Peruvian Earflap Beanie (Brown, Unisex)
Chaos Men's Ottor Wool Blend Peruvian Earflap Beanie (Brown, Unisex)

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat, November 1, 2013
Bought this for my 5-yr old son. The hat has a heavier look up close than it does online. It is very warm (wool on the outside and synthetic fur on the inside). The test was to see if my son would wear it and... he did! So it's a keeper. I love the fact that it covers his ears. I gave the product 4 starts because of the heavy look but otherwise I think it's great for my little one.

Scotch Cushion Wrap w/ Dispensered Box, 12 Inches x 175 Feet (7953)
Scotch Cushion Wrap w/ Dispensered Box, 12 Inches x 175 Feet (7953)
Price: $22.99
29 used & new from $18.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 1, 2013
Wrapped up paintings, dishes, etc. It is perforated making it easy to dispense, so you don't even need scissors. Great product!

Toothbrush Holder With Sand Timer Assures that your kids will brush the proper time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, August 18, 2013
My 5 year old complained that the timer "takes a million years" and it's true that this goes longer than the typical 2-minute brushing cycle.It's very small, just right for little hands. The hourglass in encased in glass, so be careful. Overall, a good idea. We left it at school for my son to brush after snacks and lunch.

Mrs. Anderson's Baking Hand Crank Flour Icing Sugar Sifter, Stainless Steel, 3-Cup
Offered by Everyday-Discounts
Price: $8.99
10 used & new from $8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, August 18, 2013
Good quality product. Easy to use for little hands and easy to clean. My 5 year old loves baking and this is his favorite tool for prepping.

Preserve Kids Toothbrush, Soft Bristles, (Pack of 6)
Preserve Kids Toothbrush, Soft Bristles, (Pack of 6)
Price: $19.39
10 used & new from $13.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, August 18, 2013
Love the toothbrush and what they are made of. FYI, they did not come in the plastic tube shown here (which serves as a toothbrush holder on the go or at school), but came in carboard tubes.

Spanx Women's In-Power® Line Super Power Panties® ( Style # 915 )
Spanx Women's In-Power® Line Super Power Panties® ( Style # 915 )

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, August 18, 2013
Love it. It does not easily come undone at the seams (as did my Spanx Unditectilable). Keeps all the right places in check but rolls down, as other reviewers said.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7