Profile for GL > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GL RSS Feed (Georgia, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Amazon Kindle EU Power Adapter (Kindle, Kindle Touch, Kindle Keyboard, Kindle DX)

5.0 out of 5 stars USB to European plug, November 17, 2011
What is not made clear in the product description is that one end has a USB port, not a two- or three- prong US plug ( a picture of the other end would be very helpful, Amazon.com!). So it's a USB to European plug adaptor.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2012 10:33 AM PDT

Pinzon Pyrenees Extra Warmth White Goose Down King Comforter
Pinzon Pyrenees Extra Warmth White Goose Down King Comforter

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice'n tosty, November 17, 2011
I bought the heaviest version and it is absolutely tosty. On chilly nights we have out windows open and this down blanket on. We've only had it for a couple of days so we have not washed it yet. I assume we'll lose some feathers over time.

Amintiri din copilarie (Romanian Edition)
Amintiri din copilarie (Romanian Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Creanga at his best, November 17, 2011
Locuiesc de multi ani in strainatate si m-am bucurat enorm sa gasesc o carte in Romana pe care sa o pot citi cu Kindle Reader. Acum citesc cartea pentru fiul meu (3 ani) si il invat Romana -- desi Romana lui Creanga este aparte si foloseste expresii greoaie. Cu "Amintiri din Copilarie" retraiesc emotii din copilaria mea. Mulumesc celor care au creat cartea in versiunea digitala pentru Kindle si sper sa mai publicati alte carti bune Romanesti.

Womens Basic Scoop Neck Tee, White, Small
Womens Basic Scoop Neck Tee, White, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 17, 2011
I use these to layer under my business shirts. I like the fact that the neck line is so low that I can have two-three buttons open on my shirt without showing the T-shirt. I also like the fact that there's a bit of a sleeve, so I do not get deodorant stains on my shirts. Since it's the only T-shirt out there that meets my two needs for layering (low neck line and sleeves), I'll probably buy this product again. My dislikes: it is made of plastic; I wish it was made out of 100% cotton (the thought of putting plastic on my skin is not very pleasant). Also, the price seems too high; $7-$9 would be more like it.

Citrus Magic Pet Odor Absorbing Solid Air Freshener, Pure Linen, 8-Ounce
Citrus Magic Pet Odor Absorbing Solid Air Freshener, Pure Linen, 8-Ounce
Price: $3.88
5 used & new from $3.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 17, 2011
I use these in my car, kitchen, and restrooms. They work well. I just started using them so I can't tell how long they last but the Clean Linen freshener has a very pleasant smell.

Swisspers Organic Cotton Swabs -- 180 Swabs
Swisspers Organic Cotton Swabs -- 180 Swabs
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $4.93
11 used & new from $2.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, November 5, 2011
I use these to clean my ears -- I love the fact that the cotton is organic! The cotton tips are wound nicely on the sticks and do not come apart as you swab. The sticks do not brend as you use them. Overall, a great product. I just wish it came in bigger quantity (e.g., 350 swabs), so I do not have to buy it as often.

Toothbrush, Preserve, Travel Case, Adult Ultra Soft, 1 of each color, 5 pack, (1) Green,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toothbrush, November 5, 2011
This is one of my favorite toothbrushes. It comes in several degrees of soft (rare to find), and it was made from recycled yogurt cups. I love the color selections (have a blue one at the moment).

Kyocera The Everything Mill Adjustable Grinder, Black
Kyocera The Everything Mill Adjustable Grinder, Black
Offered by Chef's Resource
Price: Click here to see our price
5 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, November 5, 2011
I bought this to use with "Celtic Sea Salt® Brand Light Grey" (a wet salt) and it works very well. It took me a bit to realize how to take the top off (just pop the thin black lid) but otherwise, it is very easy to use. I've had it for a bit over a month, so I can't say how long it can work, but I do not foresee issues.

Lifefactory 22-Ounce Beverage Bottle, Sky Blue
Lifefactory 22-Ounce Beverage Bottle, Sky Blue
Price: $20.03
8 used & new from $17.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Best water bottle out there, November 5, 2011
This is my third bottle (my son has the 9 oz one and my husband and I have the 22 oz ones). It is such a neat product; you never worry about toxins leaking from plastic bottles into your water. You can wash it by hand or put it in a dish washer. The silicone skin helps you have a good grip on the bottle at all times, and tells you in oz and ml how much water you have left. The top's hoop lets you carry the bottle (but be careful when you screw the top in; you can cause a leak). Finally, the colors are awesome (we have the pastel blue, orange, and green).

OGX Flat Iron Spray, Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy, 6oz
OGX Flat Iron Spray, Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy, 6oz
Offered by Best Buy New York
Price: $8.97
28 used & new from $6.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells heavenly, November 5, 2011
This product smells so yummy, you're going to have to fight the urge to spray it on your toast in the morning ;-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5