Profile for Juliet > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Juliet RSS Feed (Tacoma, Washington United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Outdoor Research Kids' Rambler Sombrero Sun Hat, Khaki/Dark Grey, Medium
Outdoor Research Kids' Rambler Sombrero Sun Hat, Khaki/Dark Grey, Medium
Price: $26.76
4 used & new from $26.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Size Chart off the Tag on the Hat, March 11, 2015
My son has just worn this hat a few times so far since it isn't really summer yet, so I will try to remember to update later on as well. So far he loves the hat and says it is very comfortable. I love that the back is wider so it covers his neck and the strap under his chin will help keep the hat on during windy days on the beach. Since I had trouble finding the size chart, (on mobile) I wanted to share the information off the tag for those also trying to find accurate sizing. I purchased a M for the 4 year old and it fits perfect with a little room to grow. If you are close to the next size, I would probably suggest going up since it has a cord to tighting around the head, as well as the one under the chin.
*Size Chart*

ShockProof Silicone Case for LeapFrog LeapPad ULTRA- GREEN
Offered by Derma Pad
Price: $25.00
3 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY much worth the extra money for this case!, October 29, 2013
My 3 year old received his LeapPad Ultra for his birthday. I wanted to make sure it was well protected and was not impressed with the case the manufacturer was offering. I saw a good review on this same case in purple, and decided to take a chance on spending the extra money for this silicone case by Cush Cases. I am SO happy I did! It is a nice thick silicone and fits perfectly! I feel very confident that it would protect very well if dropped and it is grippy so it makes it easier to hold on to. The case is very snug and my son can not remove it, thankfully. :) Even with this case being thicker, it still fits in the zippered Carrying Case by LeapPad. I would highly suggest this case to anyone with a LeapPad Ultra!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2013 2:12 PM PST

ALEX Toys Rub a Dub Draw in the Tub Bath Crayons
ALEX Toys Rub a Dub Draw in the Tub Bath Crayons
Offered by 88 Market Street
Price: $7.25
56 used & new from $2.27

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I would have read the reviews first.., June 6, 2013
I bought these from a local toy store and I am seriously kicking myself for not reading the reviews here first! My 3 year old was VERY excited to use these, but as soon as we took them out of the package they started falling out of the holders. At first they worked great (when they stayed in), but as soon as they got wet the color started coming out into the tub and they stopped writing. After one bath, they are melted and a very pale version of the color they use to be. REALLY regretting this purchase.. HUGE waste of money!!

Johnny's Popcorn Salt, 4.75-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
Johnny's Popcorn Salt, 4.75-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
Offered by WantedWares
Price: $24.97
6 used & new from $12.83

1.0 out of 5 stars Great taste at a price.. MSG and RED #40!, March 5, 2012
I bought this awhile ago before I had really done any research on what was in it and just what all this artificial dye is doing to us. Especially RED #40. This dye is worse than sugar for kids and it being linked as one of leading causes for why our ADHD rates are supposedly so high these days. I watched my child run around like he had gone on a candy bing at the M&M factory and was trying to burn off a sugar high. I was horrified to read that artificial dyes make up over half the list of ingredients. Needless to say, we will never be purchasing this product again and will be throwing out the remaining container. With all the natural dye alternatives that are available and being used as consumers are becoming more aware of how harmful these things are, I find it irresponsible that this company is still producing a product containing so many artificial dyes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT gift for any new Mom of Wonderful Products!, November 5, 2011
I LOVE this line! Always wonderful to find organic products that smell great and work really well.. The Bottom Balm is amazing stuff, takes care of diaper rash over night and is also safe for cloth diapers. This little pack is perfect for any new mom to allow her to try these products or just for yourself to either travel with or tuck in the diaper bag. I purchased a few for both uses. The small Bottom Balm is perfect to always have on hand. I love giving this as a gift and highly recommend this.

Plum Organics Baby Organic Brown Rice Cereal, 7-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Plum Organics Baby Organic Brown Rice Cereal, 7-Ounce (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product! Only one on the market I'd use for my little one!, October 5, 2011
After doing lots of research on the different rice cereals out there, this is one of the few on the market I would give to my little one. Some of the brands, even organic, contain soy or wheat. Both of which I personally don't believe are good for infants, especially when they are first getting use to solids. We have been using this since he was 6 months old (now almost a year). It worked great with breastmilk in the begining and now we alternate between that and purified water, which also works well. I have found if you mix a fruit or veggie purée with it before adding water or milk, it mixes a little bit better without so much clumping. I would highly recommend this product to anyone, along with the entire line of plum organics!

Silikids Universal Standard Small Siliskin, Lime
Silikids Universal Standard Small Siliskin, Lime

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these covers! Great protection, easy to use.., February 12, 2011

Silikids Universal Standard Large Siliskin, Lime
Silikids Universal Standard Large Siliskin, Lime
Offered by langton_distribution_

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these covers! Great protection, easy to use.., February 6, 2011
I guess I'm a little confused by all the bad reviews about how hard these are to put on. I bought the Evenflo Classic Glass Bottle 8 oz, 6-Pack and Evenflo Classic Glass Bottle 4 oz, 6-Pack and have had no trouble putting these on per the attached instruction card. I do agree that the water gets in between the glass and the cover after washing so it's good to take them off every few washes and make sure that doesn't cause a problem. I bought one in both sizes of these and will just be adding more! Not only do they offer good protection, but they give my little one something easier to hold on to than just the glass. I HIGHLY recommend these!

Summer Infant Jacquard Blanket, Fern
Summer Infant Jacquard Blanket, Fern
Price: $17.23
2 used & new from $10.87

3.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to love this blanket.., January 21, 2011
I was SO excited when I first got this blanket. It's SUPER soft and the color is wonderful, nice and vibrant(blue). It's a little on the small side for wrapping totally around baby now, but I'm pretty sure I knew the measurement when I ordered and it still works great for just a warm cover.. We've had it for about 4 months now. The reason for only 3 stars is, after the first wash(per instructions) the material, both inside and outside of the blanket, pilled horribly! I don't believe this to be fleece, as another review has said, just the backside of the bamboo fabric. Either way, it had also shedded during and inbetween the first few washes. Thankfully the shedding has stopped, but the blanket just looks a bit of a mess. It's still really soft and works great for around the house. On a side note, we have both the organic sheets and changing pad covers in this same line and are VERY happy with them! Sadly this item does not live up to the quality of the other items and we won't be purchasing it again..

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction
Offered by Insane Web Deals...Simply the Best Deals on the Web!
Price: $12.58
204 used & new from $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars What happened to all the stealth SC is known for?, April 18, 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This game was purchased for my husband and reviewed by him.
As a big splinter cell fan, I was excited to see the new one coming out. Dispite all the bugs we purchased the game right away. So far, no freezing. But overall the game has been a HUGE disappointment! It's as if in an attempt to simplify the actions they have made too many things work off the same button and you constantly have to watch what you are doing before you press anything. On top of that you have lost so many of the things that added to the stealth of the game and made it enjoyable.

Examples:

-You can't throw items to distract enemys. Such as cans, bottles and rocks, like you could in the last two.
-You can't whistle to get someones attention.
-You are missing your night vision and infrared.
-Can not taser or shoot rubber bullets.

Other Cons:

-When you open a door, he stands in the doorway making you totally visible to enemies.
-If you are standing close to any pain of glass or breakable object, when you jump down from something it will break and you will become detected.
-Walking next to windows it will give you the option to "open the window", then all of a sudden it will change to "jump". Why would you want to jump through a window! So, of course the window breaks and they detect you.

After reading site reviews, it just seems as if this games objective is TOTALLY different than the first. But they really should have released this under a different title. If you are looking to buy this game because you enjoyed the previous additions, then don't. You too will be disappointed. Even that being said, it was very poorly written and the glitches make it very hard to play through smoothly.

Over all you just have to REALLY watch your EVERY action! The first two games you felt like you were playing a game with character that knew how to act like a spy. You were still in control, but his moves made it easier to move through the game stragicly. Now he just acts like he's never done this before. Sometimes he jumps off something and stays in the crouching position and sometimes he stands up right in someones line of sight. It make no sense and with limited actions, it makes it very hard to control. Also whoever designed the layout of the game, how the maps are configured and where you can hide or be seen, really had no idea what they were doing. It's really very sad. Needless to say this game will be traded in, probably before completion.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 16, 2010 5:55 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2