Profile for Ralph Munoz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ralph Munoz RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Star Wars X-Wing fighter Model Kit
Star Wars X-Wing fighter Model Kit
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $14.08
27 used & new from $14.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., April 28, 2014
I absolutely loved this model. It was fairly easy to build. It is my first model ever and I was able to build it in a matter of 30min. It's hanging up in my book shelf right next to a tie-fighter model.

Star Wars Boba Fett The Bounty Hunter Men's T-Shirt (Large/Black)
Star Wars Boba Fett The Bounty Hunter Men's T-Shirt (Large/Black)
Offered by newbury-comics
Price: $13.53
7 used & new from $13.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool t-shirt, April 28, 2014
I saw this shirt, and I had to have it. I'm a big star wars fan and I was completely satisfied when this arrived in my mail box. I'm 6'1 and I weigh 200lbs and I chose a Large, however...it fits a tad bit bigger. I didn't care though because it's freakin' Boba Fett!!

Select 33 All Round Goalie Glove (Size-10)
Select 33 All Round Goalie Glove (Size-10)
Offered by SOCCER KINGDOM UNLIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them., April 28, 2014
I absolutely love these goalkeeper gloves. I use them only for my official games. I play 7v7 on Friday nights and I'm the secondary goalkeeper, so I've used them for a total of 60minutes in 5 games (Matches are 40min). They fit perfectly but you have to note that this is a one sided review, solely because I haven't really used them well, so I wouldn't be able to tell you if they're durable or what not. However, based on my experiences with these gloves, they still look and feel like new, solely based on 40min of play in my football league. The grip is amazing, and they are extremely comfortable.

I recommend these pair of gloves. I use these for my football matches, and I use other pairs of Select5 for my training.

Darth Vader Saga Legends SL06 Legacy Collection Star Wars Action Figure
Darth Vader Saga Legends SL06 Legacy Collection Star Wars Action Figure
Offered by ALH Distributing
Price: $12.00
8 used & new from $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Lied to me, April 22, 2014
You're lucky I'm a star wars fan, otherwise I would have reported this. So I ordered the Darth Vader Saga Legends action figure, right? I expect to receive a "Darth Vader." I ended up receiving a Anakin Skywalker "Darth Vader" Action Figure with its blue lightsaber. I collect these, so you're lucky I don't have Anakin, otherwise I would have been upset. But I was really expecting a Darth Vader...from the original trilogy, not the unmasked darth vader from the lame prequels.

You're lucky I love star wars.

Revell SnapTite Star Wars TIE Fighter
Revell SnapTite Star Wars TIE Fighter
Offered by Toysonics
Price: $28.44
6 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Very simple model, April 22, 2014
I really liked this model. It's simple and it fits the description perfectly. It arrived on time and above all it looks very cool on top of my book shelf.

There's only 1 problem I noted about this product. So, it's a snap on-model. The wings for this Tie-fighter have 2 parts to it. The second snap on part to the wings are very, very thin and I accidentally broke a part of it while trying to remove it. I didn't want to break the rest of the model, so I began using scissors trying to remove the parts, so I can begin snapping the model. You can hardly notice the break, unless you look closer.

Other than that, it's a perfect beginners model.

Photo Red Smoke effect
Photo Red Smoke effect
Offered by StarLight dot Com
Price: $24.91
3 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool, April 9, 2014
Very cool product. It does exactly what it says. The smoke lasts roughly between 1-2 min. I recommend this product.

Select 55 Goalkeeper Glove(Black/White/Green, Size 10)
Select 55 Goalkeeper Glove(Black/White/Green, Size 10)

4.0 out of 5 stars Digging them..., April 9, 2014
I purchased a size 10. I googled how to measure your hand and I figured I was a size 10, but wearing these gloves in particular made me realize I'm actually a size 11. That being said, the gloves fit just as fine and they are extremely comfortable in my fingers. The only down side is the grip of the glove, which isn't at 100% but I could still use these gloves for my games and during practice. I'll write a follow up review as soon as I went through months with these gloves. So far it has been 1 week, 2 games and 5 practice sessions and I'm digging these gloves.

Premium - Motorola Droid Pro XT610 Protex Rubber Feel Black Protective Case (Carrier: Verizon) - Faceplate - Case - Snap On - Perfect Fit Guaranteed

2.0 out of 5 stars I love it, but I hate it!, December 30, 2012
I loved this product for the reasons that it is everything as it was described. The rubber-like feel is awesome and it fits my phone just right.

I hate this product because it is, in no way, durable. Believe it or not, as soon as I tried to take the snap out from its bag and place it on my phone it cracked. I was so disappointed because it never even got to touch my phone and it broke. The face piece of this phone is so delicate. However, I am a chill person and will not complain any further, and I would like to add that despite the fact that it broke, it still fits perfect on my phone and works just as well.

Wish it wouldn't have broke.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, August 14, 2012
I own a set of these Pugs and I have had them for about a year now. They are good quality and I use them 5 times a week (on average) and here is my review.

The netting is heavy duty, it will last you a while. Although the material given to you to nail the pugs deep in the grass is poor and do not last, you can always go to a hardware store and by specific equipment to nail the pug down and it should help even better!

Keep note that I have had mine for a year and I still use them with minor holes in the netting. I am looking forward to buying new ones soon. I don't recommend any other pugs but these - if you're going down the Pugs route. I had experience with other goal pugs and none compare to these.

adidas Originals Men's Superstar ll Sneaker
adidas Originals Men's Superstar ll Sneaker
Price: $52.23 - $110.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The only pair of shoes I will always wear, January 13, 2011
For 4 years now, these particular adidas have been the only kind I wear. They are comfortable, beautiful, and perfect quality. I never use them for running or anything else but to go to the school and to do my personal business, and thus far I have only purchased 2 pairs in a period of 4 years meaning that they are great quality and last long! This is coming from a guy who is not so big with shoe purchase, and I can assure you that if you want to gain more from saving yourself money from having to purchase more shoes in the future, this isn't the case with the Original Adidas Superstars.
If anything, I would have to try a new color next time, but black has always been my personal favorite for everything.
Love these shoes!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2013 12:21 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2