Profile for SPK > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SPK RSS Feed

Jake Wood Puzzle, 7 Pack Box
Jake Wood Puzzle, 7 Pack Box
Price: $9.99
14 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but 4 pack is better, October 30, 2014
This review is from: Jake Wood Puzzle, 7 Pack Box (Toy)
These puzzles are great but my one complaint is that putting 5 puzzles into 3 slots is annoying and will drive your toddler nuts. We have some of the others that just came with 4 big puzzles and those are better. I ended up throwing away 3 of the puzzles so that there is just one per compartment.

Disney Mickey Mouse and Friends 3-Pack Wooden Puzzles
Disney Mickey Mouse and Friends 3-Pack Wooden Puzzles
Offered by K and R
Price: $35.48
2 used & new from $30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but 3 pack is better, October 30, 2014
These puzzles are great but my one complaint is that putting 5 puzzles into 3 slots is annoying and will drive your toddler nuts. We have some of the others that just came with 3 big puzzles and those are better. I ended up throwing away 2 of the puzzles so that there is just one per compartment.

Paper Eskimo 12-Pack Party Hats, Pink Style
Paper Eskimo 12-Pack Party Hats, Pink Style
Price: $9.41
2 used & new from $9.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 30, 2014
Loved them for my daughters birthday party. She still plays with them a month later. They looked super cute in pictures from party

Number 3 Pinata, 22" x 14"
Number 3 Pinata, 22" x 14"
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $9.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for birthday party, October 30, 2014
Was perfect for my daughters birthday - we spray painted it gold and it looked amazing

Gold Taper Candles Party Accessory
Gold Taper Candles Party Accessory
Offered by Your Party Delivered
Price: $9.83
2 used & new from $9.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, October 30, 2014
Good as expected

Puj Flyte - Compact Infant Bath (White)
Puj Flyte - Compact Infant Bath (White)
Offered by Simple Distribution
Price: $34.99
23 used & new from $34.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo much better than the blooming bath, October 30, 2014
Had a regular puj with last baby and loved it. Got the blooming bath cushion thing as a gift and it is terrible so I bought this one and love it! He was crying everytime I used blooming bath and he's happy the whole time in the puj

Heavy Duty Wire Grill Brush with Stainless Steel Bristles for Any Type of Grill, with Strong Solid 12" Handle - Plus Grate Chef Grill Wipes
Offered by Currier's Village Cyber Market
Price: $13.99
3 used & new from $5.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality for the Price, August 22, 2014
Grill brush is great - great quality for the price. I would recommend. Came quickly and my husband loves it.

Simply Gluten Free Magazine
Simply Gluten Free Magazine
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars So Many Delicious Recipes!, January 21, 2014
I am so glad I subscribed! The recipes are amazing and all gluten free (you wouldn't know by the taste - so good!). Also being a stickler for design I have to comment on how beautiful the layout is!

Simply Gluten Free Appetizers
Simply Gluten Free Appetizers
Price: $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe its all Gluten Free!, April 10, 2013
Again Carol impresses me with amazing recipes that taste so good you would never guess they are gluten free! I plan to make a bunch of these for a dinner party this weekend!

The Ultimate Postcard Marketing Success Manual: Increase Sales & Boost Branding - All for the Price of a Stamp!
by Joy Gendusa
Price: $16.69
18 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful if you haven't done a ton of direct mail, November 21, 2012
For a small business owner this book was really helpful. It helped me figure out what exactly should be on our direct mail piece, how to figure out who to target and how many times to mail to them. I would definitely recommend this book if you are new to direct mail and are not sure where to start.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2012 1:57 PM PST