Profile for Kaio > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 96

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kaio RSS Feed (Neverland, CA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Mega Bloks First Builders Fast Tracks Raceway
Mega Bloks First Builders Fast Tracks Raceway
Offered by ToysOnline (cannot ship to APO/FPO/DPO, PO boxes, HI or AK)
Price: $24.40
10 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute first race car kit, October 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a really cute set of race car themed Mega Bloks. Clearly, the cars are meant to be a knockoff of the hugely popular movie franchise, Cars. But hey, those cars knocked off the original Chevron Cars, so I guess what goes around comes around. I think there's plenty of room on the speedway for everyone. The colors are vibrant and playful. Love the included stickers for added accent and cuteness. Its got 2 ramps and a checkered flag finish line, with 50 pieces total. Any kid would love to get these. I still remember my first set like this quite vividly, and so too will any child who plays with this one.

Mega Bloks Thomas & Friends Rescue Center Heroes
Mega Bloks Thomas & Friends Rescue Center Heroes
Offered by DropAir
Price: $57.77
11 used & new from $48.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool set of blocks any kid should love, October 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great Mega Bloks set. Really cute train and helicopter, base on the Thomas the Train and Friends characters. I like that there's stickers to decorate different pieces because it adds a little fun activity. The set is compatible with other junior Mega Bloks kits. Comes with 130 pieces that can be stored in the carrying bag. There's a slight odd odor coming from the bag; nothing serious or toxic, just a bit stronger than one would like. The bag at least suggests that maybe there's half a chance these will stay organized and tidy when not in use. I think the pieces are colorful, vibrant and appear built to last. Kids love these forever and this set seems like it should last the test of time. Very nice. Would make an ideal gift.

E-ON Energy Drink Ginger Crush, 12 Ounce (Pack of 24)
E-ON Energy Drink Ginger Crush, 12 Ounce (Pack of 24)
Price: $62.87

3.0 out of 5 stars Blah, October 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This stuff tastes terrible. It's sorta like flat carbonated sparkling water, minus the flavor and the bubbles. It almost tastes gritty, like whatever powder mix they used didn't totally dissolve. I would never willingly drink this stuff, and I see nothing particularly nutritious about it. As far as the energy boost, well, jury's out. Personally, I thought it was terrible and didn't finish drinking it all. Never again.

Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones (Metallic Sky)
Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones (Metallic Sky)
Price: $299.95
9 used & new from $201.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Best headphones ever - and audiophile's dream, October 12, 2014
These are without a doubt the best headphones I have ever owned. I have been listening to MJ's Invincible and was disgusted with how terrible it sounded through virtually all my headphones. So I got these ones on a whim after finding a great deal on them and am so happy to have them. The metallic blue color is very cool and futuristic. The carrying case is like opening a zippered pterodactyl egg and should more than adequately keep these precious things safe. And even the audio cables and charging cords are rubbery and feel cool.

Ok, so now for the most important part -- the sound -- O!M!G! these things sound effin' GREAT! Nice rich, thumping bass, crisp highs -- AWESOME VOLUME -- and killer noise canceling. Absolutely outstanding quality. Definitely an audiophiles dream. Best headphones ever, by a mile. Love the convenience of the rechargeable battery too. Seems to hold a charge for quite a while. Excellent buy for sure.

Platinum Collection Padded Commode Bath Seat with Optional Arms Arms: Included
Platinum Collection Padded Commode Bath Seat with Optional Arms Arms: Included
Offered by Direct Care Store
Price: $89.00
15 used & new from $84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat customer, October 12, 2014
We've been using this style of shower chair for many years now. Needed a replacement and decided to just get the same one. Still love it. Comes in 2 pieces; the chair and the legs; just snap them together and you're done. Oh, and adjust the height to your liking; okay, so now you're done. Very sturdy and convenient with the cutout. Quite happy with it.

HHI Dual Armor Composite Case with Stand for iPhone 6 Plus - Black / Orange (Compatible with 5.5 inch iPhone 6 plus)
Offered by HandHelditems
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, feels good in the hand, October 12, 2014
Adds a lot of bulk and looks like an automotive tire with thick tread. The look is very sporty and kinda cool, just not sure if it fits my classy i6+. The stand isn't bad but only for landscape viewing. Goes on easy and feels rugged.

iPhone 6 Plus Screen Protector - NOOT® 0.33mm Tempered Glass Crystal Clear l Slim l Anti Finger Print l Scratch Proof and Light weight Screen Protector for [New 2014] Apple iPhone 6 Plus with 5.5 inch screen
Offered by noot products
Price: $6.99
3 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic if you can get it on, October 12, 2014
I bought 2 of these. I cleaned the screen and went for it. The first went on with specs of dust underneath the glass and the resulting air bubbles were huge and could not be smoothed out. So I pulled it off and tried the 2nd. This time I was diligent about getting every spec of anything off the screen. Be sure to use the little, and I do mean little, cleaning cloth included. Once I stressed over that and made sure it was perfect, I peeled off the backing from the protector, held my breath and put it in place. I got this one on almost perfect; just a half a millimeter off, I'd say. Not worth risking taking it off and reapplying. This time, no air bubbles at all. The protector looks pristine and perfect. Absolutely love it was more than those military helicopter blades protectors. Night and day difference. My advice, buy 2 cuz if you mess one up, there' no way to fix it. You just gotta try again with a new one.

Evecase 13.3-inch Ultra-slim Sleeve Case (Blue/Orange) for Apple MacBook Pro Air 13.3 or Acer Asus Dell HP Lenovo Samsung Sony Toshiba 13.3 inch Laptop
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this one, October 12, 2014
Fits my Lenovo Yoga 2 perfectly. The sewing is excellent and looks like it should last. I love the color scheme; nice rich blue with striking orange accents. Zipper won't scratch your gizmo while inside. Great padding too, without adding too much bulk. Love it!

NOCO Genius Boost GB30 12V UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter
NOCO Genius Boost GB30 12V UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter
Offered by Phat Performance Parts
Price: $129.95
6 used & new from $129.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Emergency must-have, October 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This things is awesome. I love the multi functional design, with usb charging ports for phones and gizmos, a multi flash flashlight, and naturally, the ability to jump a dead battery with ease. The build is rugged and sturdy, the connector clamps are top quality and the LES indicators are easy to read and just the right size. It charged up fast and is in the back of my car. The flashlights would be great for searching the trunk, changing a tire or even roadside signaling. I think the price is great for the versatility. Really love this.

Corel CorelDRAW Home and Student Suite X7 (3-Users)
Corel CorelDRAW Home and Student Suite X7 (3-Users)
Price: Click here to see our price
39 used & new from $82.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't play nice on hi res screens in a Win 8 environment, October 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm a longtime Photoshop user but am in need of an upgrade and don't feel like spending those big bucks to get it. So I was happy to have the opportunity to test out CorelDraw. I haven't used the program since the mid 90s, so much has changed. Overall, the program is quite good and completely competent. But as a die hard Photoshop guy, it's pretty hard to make any broad statements like, Corel is just as good or better than Photoshop. It simply isn't. And those jerks at Adobe know it, which is why they're price gouging all of us.

Corel is similar to Photoshop, but not at all the same. Again, a completely competent photo editing program, but I wouldn't say it's particularly easier to use than Photoshop. Coming to this as a completely new user, I can see already there will be a stiff learning curve here. And that's coming form a guy who knows his way around a photo editing platform. So at the end of the day, I gotta ask myself -- is Corel worth the time investment it would take to use it competently? Or am I just better off biting the bullet and sticking with Photoshop. The fast answer is, no. From a productivity standpoint, it makes more sense to stay on track and stick with Photoshop. Looking over the tools Corel has to offer, I already miss some of my standard, go-to effects, filters and tweak tools. I'm sure Corel has their equivalent, but I really don't have the time to muddle through and figure it out. If I'm opening up Photoshop, that means I have a job to get done, and twiddling my thumbs figuring out Corel just doesn't fit the timeline.

Generally speaking, Corel doesn't totally scale well in hi res screen environments (incidentally, neither does my version of Photoshop.) Most of the menus are scaled properly for high resolution displays, but not everything. Many of the tools on the left are far too small, and most sub-menu texts are cut off along the top an bottom edge, so clearly Corel doesn't play nice with hi res screens either. So that means I either have to disable large fonts in the whole of Windows just to accommodate Corel, or keep squinting at these menus and try to figure out what they say when 40% of the text is cropped off. Not a win-win for either scenario.

Bottom line for me, Corel has as much working against it as it has going for it. For efficiency sake, I'll stick with Photoshop and play around with Corel on the side. Maybe if they figure out how to make their interface scale properly I'll change my opinion. But if I'm going to mess around with a crappy interface that's hampered by a hi res environment, I may as well stick with the more powerful of the two programs and edge on the side of Photoshop.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20