Profile for Kaio > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 134

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kaio RSS Feed (Neverland, CA)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Scotts 1009701 Bulb Continuous Release Plant Food, 3-Pound (Not Sold in Pinellas County, FL)
Price: $4.79
23 used & new from $3.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be nice quality, March 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This seems like good quality fertilizer. Just sprinkle it around the base of the plants you'd like to feed and then let it dissolve on its own. The product itself looks a little like bird feed. No, not seeds, but little clumps of different sizes and shapes. They show a diagram, as compared to a dime, to give you an idea of the spread you're shooting for. A little goes a long way. The product is odorless and the bag is resealable, which is nice. Time will tell as to the effectiveness, but we're lucky here in California and I've already done some planting so we're looking forward to seeing the results before long. First impressions are good though, but the rest will reveal itself over time. Would buy again of effective.

FERTMAX Powder Booster Fertilizer, 1-Pound
FERTMAX Powder Booster Fertilizer, 1-Pound
Price: $7.32
2 used & new from $7.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Pure white and odorless, March 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This seems like nice quality fertilizer, though truthfully, who can really tell at this point? It'll take a few weeks at the very least, likely months, before the full results are known. But at this juncture I can say that the product itself looks like soft, granulated sugar. It's pure white and clumps to itself rather easily, but breaks apart well with a modest shake. You're supposed to mix it with water, 1/4 tbsp per gallon. That doesn't seem like like much, but I guess a little goes a long way. It depends on the area you're using it on. This is not expensive by any means, and I certainly like that it is made in California. I treated some aloe plants with it that I just transplanted and am hoping this will help them take. Looking forward to seeing the results. If it works well, I'd buy again.

Philips Norelco NT3355/60 Nose Trimmer
Philips Norelco NT3355/60 Nose Trimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Love it,, February 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice quality nose hair trimmer that's also good for general facial grooming. It comes with a few attachments that are great for eyebrows. If you've never used a flat blade style nose hair trimmer, then this one might take some getting used to. Personally, I prefer this style to the traditional rotary style nose hair trimmer blades that most other models use. For me, the flat design just delivers more precision and control. Plus, they're far easier to rinse off and keep clean, because the hair doesn't collect anywhere to clog performance. The only thing missing, is a little LED light to help you see while using it. Otherwise, this one is flawless and functions well. Includes an AA battery too. No complaints; very happy with it. Love the orange accents.

Belkin QODE Ultimate Keyboard Case for iPad Air 2 (White)
Belkin QODE Ultimate Keyboard Case for iPad Air 2 (White)
Price: $129.99
4 used & new from $115.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice overall, but feels a tad cheap for the money, February 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice quality keyboard and case combo for my brand new iPad Air 2. The tablet fits like a glove; totally secure with no chance of slipping out. The cutouts are perfect, but personally, I prefer cases that add rubberized buttons because they're easier to press and prevent wear and tear, in my opinion. The case only grabs the very edges of my iPad so using a glass screen protector would be no problem with this one. Getting the iPad in and out is quite easy, without any torquing or fears of damage; just twist the case backing and the tablet slips right out.

The keyboard turns on automatically when you open the case and place the tablet into position. It seems to hold a charge a good while too. The problem for me though, is it does add a significant amount of weight, easily doubling it. It also makes the iPad feel a bit clumsy and off balance when handling it; nothing serous, but noticeable. The connectivity seems solid and I experienced no dropouts or hangs when typing. Pairing was a few seconds at most. The keyboard keys feel nice, with good tactical feedback and quiet operation. The backing feels a little cheap and slick in the hand when folded around the back of the iPad. Very plasticy too. But open and typing looks and feels right.

Overall, this is a really nice keyboard case, however, I think the price is steep given the end result. I also miss the versatility a more traditional case has with the roll up cover.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2015 10:04 AM PST

Philips Norelco NT3155/60 3100 Nose Trimmer
Philips Norelco NT3155/60 3100 Nose Trimmer
Offered by Shavers
Price: $14.68
4 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, February 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice quality nose hair trimmer. I prefer these flat style blades over what seems to be the more common rotary blade. If you've never used one like this before, it might take some getting used to. However, I do feel this style does a better job and is easier to use. It's also great just for general grooming of eyebrows and facial hairs, and the attachment comes in handy. Totally washable, so no worries there. And I love the orange accents; very stylish. Comes with an AA battery, just insert and go. Feels good in the hand too. Fairly quiet too.

Miele Dynamic U1 Twist Upright Vacuum, Sprint Blue
Miele Dynamic U1 Twist Upright Vacuum, Sprint Blue
Price: $449.00
12 used & new from $449.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this vacuum, February 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love this vacuum, however, it is very heavy. The wheels seem motorized in some way, because the vacuum almost takes off like a bolt from my hands when I turn it on, which actually helps quite a bit when vacuuming. Maybe it's just that powerful, and the spinning brushes have that much torque. However, I definitely felt the weight tax my arms and back and was looking forward to finally being finished so I could take a break. I guess this thing comes with a free fitness workout. This vac is just a monster in that regard.

The trade-off for the weight, is a super strong vacuum that does a fantastic job. This is easily the best vacuum I've ever owned, so far as cleaning power and quality of build, so I guess the added weight is to be expected. The blue color is just beautiful. It's a little dark for my taste - I would have preferred a royal blue - however, I do like it and it looks very stylish. I'm hoping replacement bags aren't outrageously priced. Oh, and with my allergies, the HEPA filtration is just mandatory these days, so I'm thankful for that.

This vacuum is actually pretty versatile. The body folds flat for getting underneath stuff, and the power button is conveniently placed near the handle, so no stooping to turn it on. The long cord is a bonus, I hate feeling like I'm on a leash when vacuuming. All the attachments fit on the body nicely, however, the smaller one falls off frequently. There's a good variety of cleaning tools and I liked how taut and springy the main hose was; coils back into itself neatly every time and stretches a good distance while detached and in use.

Overall, this is a high quality vacuum that is well worth the money. Aside from the weight, I have nothing but praise for it.

Athletec Sports Ultra Absorbent Yoga Towel Set, Blue
Athletec Sports Ultra Absorbent Yoga Towel Set, Blue
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality set, February 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are really nice quality towels. They're not too thick and basically just for covering those yoga mats everyone sweats all over. The long towel has a nice anti-slip backing that has those little rubber dots all over it. The yellow trim give a nice pop of color and looks great against the blue. I already washed them once and am happy that they dry so well; definitely green in that department. These roll up nice and tuck away into my bag without taking up too much room.

Allivictus Spray, 0.33 Fluid Ounce
Allivictus Spray, 0.33 Fluid Ounce
Price: $17.33

2.0 out of 5 stars Very potent garlic aftertaste, February 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Ok, so I approached this with an open mind. I know some of the benefits of garlic but like most people, don't like the aftertaste garlic supplements leave behind. So this product comes with the spray cap removed because the included one is several inches long, most likely in a futile effort to spray the mist into the back of the throat, and keep as much as possible off your tongue where it would surely be very overpowering to our taste buds. Well, just one spray delivered shudders down my spine and a concentrated and potent blast of garlic. Not pleasant, and not something I would willingly do on a regular basis. To make matters worse, the garlic taste certainly dd linger, and I was burping garlic for a few hours. Not good. This stuff might be good for you, but supposedly castor oil is good for you too, and I don't want any of that crud either. I'm not a fan of this product and tossed it in the trash.

Fallene Cotz Flawless Complexion Spf 50, 2.5 Ounce
Fallene Cotz Flawless Complexion Spf 50, 2.5 Ounce
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual but great, January 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice, lightweight sunscreen but a little weird. It applies smoothly but goes on almost dry and doesn't spread very far. It absorbs into the skin almost immediately and I really can't even tell that it's on. There's barely an odor and not a trace of the usual pina colada type stuff. The color is sort of lavender, which seems odd at first, but since it disappears entirely, its not an issue. I like this stuff a lot, but it's not at all what I expected. I think it would be pricey to use in large areas, but for limited use this would be great. Nice.

SABRE Window Glass Alarm
SABRE Window Glass Alarm
Offered by suredealshop
Price: $7.50
36 used & new from $2.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too shabby for what it is, January 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was surprised at how thin this is, and am happy with the size. It's very unobtrusive and the back of it has a security warning sticker, so it should act as a minor deterrent from outside the window. The alarm itself is rather quiet, truth be told. Just one of those standard, fire alarm sorta sounds. This is more of an early warning system for when you're home, and will do little to nothing to protect your home otherwise. It certainly can't hurt, but by no means delude yourself into believing your home is safe by just installing one, or more, of these. I put mine with the window air conditioner. I like that it has a sensitivity setting and it uses 2 large button cell batteries that can be easily replaced. Decent for what it is; just know what you're getting, going in.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2015 10:45 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20