Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for JJ > Reviews

Browse

JJ's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1483
Top Reviewer Ranking: 619

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JJ RSS Feed (Sunny California)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Hippih Multifunction Vibe LCD Talking Projection Alarm Clock Time & Temp Display Back light snooze Bedside Clock(Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, February 8, 2016
Where do I begin? The main digital readout is so dim, that it's basically useless. The time projection only works for 8 seconds, then goes dark and you gotta hit a button on the clock to activate it again. Ugh! The voice prompts are actually quite nice and probably the clock's best feature. The cube design is cute, but what good is a clock you can't read? The packaging is just a simple box and the instructions are needlessly small. I really wanted to love this, but can't stand it. Epic fail. I was given this free in exchange for an honest review.

Hippih Colors LED Change Star Starry Sky Night Light Magic Projection Backlight Alarm Clock

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, February 8, 2016
Okay, so as a starry night projection light, this thing is kind of cute. Though I have to say, the lighting effect works best when this is close to the ceiling, which may not be practical for everyone. I put mine under a shelf and the effect is much nicer because the light has less distance to travel. And now, the bad news. The clock is laughably bad; it only displays the time for 8 seconds when a button on the clock is pressed. Really? So what's the point of projecting the time on the ceiling? If I gotta handle the darn thing, then I may as well just read the time right off the clock and forget the projection all together. It also has 3 separate battery compartments, which is just silly and inconvenient. Wouldn't it be better to just have one battery compartment. I had high hopes for this, but it falls well short of the mark. I was given this free in exchange for an honest review.

Hippih Weather Station Digital Desk Alarm Clock LED Backlight/Color Indoor Temperature Humidity Day Date Display White

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed - so much squandered promise, February 8, 2016
I don't understand the logic behind a clock that doesn't display time. This one only shows the time for about 10 seconds, then goes dark, and I have to hit a button on the clock to get the time to light up again. Really? I love the white digits, and the temps and humidity are great. I also love the 12 hour weather predictions. But I have no use for a clock that doesn't show time; it's kind of a no-brainer in my book, but alas, here we are. Such a shame, because it's an otherwise great clock that shoots itself in the foot for no good reason.

G&G Black+Color Ink Cartridge 5 pcs For Kodak 10xl Bk+3 pcs For Kodak 10 Color
G&G Black+Color Ink Cartridge 5 pcs For Kodak 10xl Bk+3 pcs For Kodak 10 Color
Offered by Eforcity
Price: $30.18

5.0 out of 5 stars The best generic I've tried for my Kodak, February 8, 2016
I always buy G&G ink for my near obsolete Kodak printer. I still love the thing, so I'm glad they still make this bargain ink. I use it on the Best print setting and am quite happy with the results. I've tried other generic brands, but G&G is the only one that I like and works consistently. Great savings.

TENRAI® Delicates Laundry Bag, Bra, Lingerie, Garment, Hosiery, Blouse, Underwear, Sweater, Best Clothes Fine Mesh Wash Bag, Baby Washing Bag, Zippered, Premium Quality (2 Large & 2 Medium, Set of 4)
Offered by TENRAI
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted - excellent for garments with big zippers, February 8, 2016
These are exactly what I was looking for. I have a few sweaters and hoodies with heavy zippers and I don't like it when they clink against the glass of my washing machine. I'm always afraid the glass will shatter. I've tried several methods for tying down the zippers, but they always come loose with all the tumbling. So I jumped on the chance to try these and was quite happy with the results. I just tossed my hoodie into this bag, then tossed that into the washer, and problem solved. There's even a little elastic that goes over the bag's zipper and helps keep it shut. Very happy with these. I was given this free in exchange for an honest review.

Wisdompro® No Tie Shoelaces, Waterproof Silicone Flat Elastic Flexible Athletic Running / outdoor sports Shoe Laces with Multicolor for Sneaker Boots and Casual Shoes(Black)
Offered by Wisdompro
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat, February 5, 2016
These shoelaces are cool, if they can be called that. Basically, it's a set of 6 individual "laces" that you thread through your shoes. One "lace" occupies one pair of lace holes on your shoes. So the only bummer here, is you gotta thread all 12 of them separately; 6 for each shoe. But once they're all in, you're good to go and never have to tie your shoes again; sweet! I love no-tie laces, but the ones I've used are just 2 elastic shoelaces, whereas here, you've got all 12 individual "laces" to work with. They come mounted to a piece of cardboard that looks like the front of a laced shoe. They're easy to install and a breeze to use everyday. I got black, but the blue looks cooler. I was given this free in exchange for an honest review.

SOLOOP 530 Crimp Wire Terminal Connectors+135 Insulated Heat Shrink Tubing Assorted Set Box
Offered by Asymden
Price: $28.99
2 used & new from $28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice assortment, February 5, 2016
This is a nice assortment of connectors and sheaths. There's several sizes and styles to choose from, and it'll come in handy to have all of them at my disposal, just in case. The whole thing comes plastic wrapped and everything is inside a clear plastic storage compartment with lots of dividers to keep things organized; that is, until I mess everything up. I was given this free in exchange for an honest review.

Fully Big Combination Padlock; 5 Passwords Sturdy Security Combination Lock for School, Home, Office, Employee, Athletic, Storage Lockers, Cabinets; Initial Combination 00000; Colors May Vary; 1 Pack
Offered by Fully
Price: $20.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool lock, February 5, 2016
When I first opened this, I was worried because there was no documentation explaining how to set the lock. But I just checked the product description, and all worked like a charm. The initial combination is just all zeros, then you open the lock, twist the right side of the lock clockwise, set your numbers, then twist the right side of the lock back counterclockwise. That's it, you're good to go. The lock housing and rotating digits feel quite substantial, but the locking loop seems like it could easily be cut with one of those industrial cutters. It feels weighty in the hand and the large loop design makes it easy to slip in and out of place when locking and unlocking.

I was given this free in exchange for an honest review.

Kodak 10XL New Compatible Black Ink Cartridge with 4th Generation Chip (8946501)
2 used & new from $6.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value - use Best print setting, February 5, 2016
This no-name brand ink is my favorite because it's the most reliable generic I've found. I always buy G&G ink for my Kodak and its never let me down; however, I also print everything on BEST quality setting for optimal results, but even so, the cartridge lasts a good while and it's hard to beat the price.

BTSKY™ Chrome Finish ,360 Degree, 12-Inch Extension, 8-inch Two-Sided Swivel Wall Mounted Mirror, Extending Folding Bathroom Shaving Cosmetic Make Up Mirror(7 x Magnification)
Offered by Theoneer
Price: $33.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, simple, magnified mirror, February 5, 2016
This is a really nice magnified mirror, however, just so to be clear, this does not have a light on it of any kind and is just a 2 sided mirror. I mounted this one in the bathroom, and believe me, it's humbling to look at your face under 7x magnification, all up close and personal. The build quality is decent, but does feel a little frail compared to others I've had. It seems plenty durable, just not all too substantial. The chrome finish is nice and the arms move well, offering versatile viewing angles. The mirror does stay in place when positioned and flips from one side to the other with ease. It's simple, elegant and functional. It comes in a plain white box with Styrofoam padding. I like it well enough, but it's not my all-time fave, so far as magnified mirrors go.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20