Profile for Mitch > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mitch RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mood Pendant Necklace - Yinyang / Taiji
Mood Pendant Necklace - Yinyang / Taiji
Offered by Tapp Collections
Price: $8.49
2 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, July 1, 2011
Bought this for a gift and have been smiling about how much fun it is . It does actually change colors " according to mood " or so it seems . So far it seems to " work " at changing the color according to mood and made the recipient very happy and kept him entertained for a while. Worth the price for the entertainment factor alone. Even if it had not read the mood it is still a nice yin yang necklace for the price here .

The Power of Sound: How to Be Healthy and Productive Using Music and Sound
The Power of Sound: How to Be Healthy and Productive Using Music and Sound
by Joshua Leeds
Price: $12.55
53 used & new from $8.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 5, 2011
The Book is very informative about the power of sound and its uses for healing but the C.D. alone makes it well worth the price paid that is if you like Classical music.
If you are a musician or therapist or healer this will be a good Book to read and incorporate into your practice. Really excellent work and I am happy to recommend this Book/C.D.

"The idea that music has a therapeutic function is going through a rapid transformation based on research done in neuroscience "
" Based on reliable experimental design, the preliminary results of our research have shown that music seems to have a direct and specific effect on cellular behavior which is made clear by cellular survival activation as well as the reproduction and neurogenesis mechanisms" quote from Neysa Navarro in the preface of this book .

This book will take you on a journey of discovery on the way sound affects your well being.
Great and Interesting read . thanks to Joshua Leeds for a great book and wonderful Music C.D. very beautiful music !

A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws
A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws
by Diana Cooper
Price: $11.99
51 used & new from $7.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Uplifting, March 20, 2011
I Love this book and wanted to post a quick review . I love the format as well. I like that you do not have to read this book from the start to finish if you don't have time for a long reading session . You can open to the chapter subject you are interested in and it is just as effective in rendering its message . Each chapter is self contained and does not require you to have read the whole book in sequence to understand the later chapters This book expounds upon the same principles that many other authors and books in this same subject have covered but delivers it in a way that is very down to earth and easy to apply to ones life immediately . Reading this is very uplifting the words just fill you with positive energy giving you practical applications that are easy to understand as well . I like that the chapters are short getting straight to the heart of the matter without a long drawn out amount of explanation. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is in need of a little light or guidance in their life. This book exudes good energy. This is the first book I have read of this authors and being so impressed and inspired and uplifted by it , I have ordered more of her books already . Special thanks to the Author for this wonderful and uplifting work and to Amazon for the really fast delivery it came earlier than expected but right on time. I feel I have been given a real gift and blessing and am so Happy I bought it .

Burlington Baby Moses Basket with Liner, White (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Burlington Baby Moses Basket with Liner, White (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars so far best basket brand, January 26, 2011
Although with this Burlington Baby Basket You will have to buy or make your own bedding , bumper pads and stuff , it is the best basket purchased so far out of the three brands I have purchased . This one seems to be the best made basket.
The liner was on already when unpacked . The one thing so far that has this basket in the lead is the handles , they are soft and not shredding wicker in any way so far , also the solidity of the basket seems better than all the other brands , I am sending those other baskets back ,
One of the other brand baskets that came Yesterday was a beautiful bedding set with a poor quality basket that when picked up out of the package to examine it the handles shred off a bit leaving pieces of wicker on the area where the baby would lie and the handles stay flopped in toward the baby , with wicker shreds falling off of them , you could see the problem there .
We also got another brand of basket yesterday and it is going back today because the basket is so flimsy and the hood did not even fit with its velcro attachment .
This Burlington basket wins thus far in quality of the basket itself. the handles being the feature that stands out above the other brands so far as well as the solid feel overall . At least the handles are not shredding over the babys area. It has a nice size so even with bumper pads put in there will still be plenty of room . This basket has not been used so cannot comment on its durability yet . hope this helps someone looking for a good Moses basket , this brand is so far in my view the best one.

Yogi Kava Stress Relief Tea, 16 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Yogi Kava Stress Relief Tea, 16 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Price: $23.88
24 used & new from $22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Tea, October 15, 2010
I have fallen in love with Yogi teas , tried the Kava tea today as it was delivered while I was home , it is really wonderful in flavor. I dont know about the Kava part as have not used Kava before , but the tea is relaxing in its ability to take your senses in with its very rich flavor blend . I have never tasted a tea this rich with flavor and I have fallen in love with this after just one cup . The Name Yogi for this tea may just be indication of why this tea is so good , they have mastered the art of blending flavor .
I also Love the tags with the sayings , the one I opened today said :
" When ego is lost limit is lost , You become infinite, Kind and Beautiful . "

Some very deep and beautiful thoughts to accompany you in your tea time, what a lovely idea to put those sayings in there . Discovering that this company also is using ethical, honorable and kind values in producing this product just adds to the Good Feeling you get when you drink this wonderful tea .
Amazon is amazing delivering this product to your door in just two days with Prime shipping , and Every product I have ordered thus far has been fresh and of high Quality. Thank you Very Much Yogi Teas and Amazon .

They Called Me Uncivilized: The Memoir of an Everyday Lakota Man from Wounded Knee
by Walter Littlemoon
Price: $19.77
26 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book should be made into a movie, April 30, 2010
This book is a beautifully written by a beautiful human being . I think it should be made into a movie as it would be a powerful statement, as is the book . I admire and respect Walter Littlemoon for his courage , strength and most of all his kind and generous spirit . I was privlidged to have met him years ago and at that time I could have never imagined that he had endured these hardships. He was very kind , compassionate and ended up being a huge inspiration in my young life . Meeting him was a true gift to my spirit and heart , what he said to me would inspire me and keep me strong through so many of my own struggles and hardships. I kept those words close to my heart all these years , I have never forgotten him or his words to me . I was trying to find him to tell him Thank you and that is how I found out about his book which I bought 3 copies of right away and plan to buy more to give out as gifts . This story touches ones heart strings and serves to show us that we can heal our lives , our hearts and spirits and we should not be ashamed . It also shows us that the "judgments " rendered upon others and used as an excuse to justify abuse toward them must be stopped. Though they called the Native children uncivilized , it was their cruel and savage treatment of these precious innocent children that was truly uncivilized . This book is worth far more than the asking price and I hope it will become a bestseller . There are lessons to be learned that apply to this time and to all times. Thank you Walter Littlemoon for having the strength and courage to survive and for sharing your story. I hope we meet again on the trail. Thank you for the gifts you gave to my heart and for writing and sharing your story . May peace and beauty be with you always .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2015 12:25 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3