Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for BULLGATOR > Reviews

Browse

BULLGATOR's Profile

Customer Reviews: 125

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BULLGATOR "SGK" RSS Feed (Hollywood, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
The Death of Superman Lives Gets its Final Trailer
The Death of Superman Lives Gets its Final Trailer
Offered by Short-form Videos
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy this DVD to support Indie film., July 16, 2015
An excellent documentary that shows why DC cannot make good movies. While Marvel embraces the comics and the plays to the comic book fans, DC distances itself from the original material and tries to make movies that have a "broader appeal" than just to comic book fans. Plus, I have a feeling that Jon Peters is basically what 75 percent of Hollywood is like.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2015 2:08 PM PDT

30-count Assorted Coffee, Tea, Cider, Cappuccino & hot chocolate/cocoa Single Serve Cups For Keurig K Cup Brewers Variety Pack Sampler
Offered by Perfect Samplers
Price: $21.90
2 used & new from $21.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad! BEWARE: NOT FOR KEURIG 2.0, June 24, 2015
WARNING! Do not buy this for a Keurig 2.0! Most of these do not work in your brewer! So far, all but a very few go into the slot for the K-cup and the readout on the Keurig indicates that these are not for that type of brewer. By the way, the warning for the K2 was not up when purchased.

EDIT: There is a "hack" for the Keurig 2.0 available on ebay so you are able to use these. As as result, I found that they were pretty good. Quite honestly, I should not have left negative feedback for the seller because it is Keurig that is the culprit here. They want to eliminate any 3rd party brands of coffees So, what they've done is install an electric eye to read the ink of the Keurig made and Keurig approved k-cups. If it is not one of those and a third-party manufacturer, the new Keurig 2.0 will not brew it. Personally I think that stinks. Plus I think it's a mistake. They should take a page out of the history of Sony. Every time Sony tries to make something with technology that doesn't become compatible with the main technology, they end up losing huge amounts of money and that line eventually goes out of business.

Selfie Stick, Aukey One-piece U-Shape Bluetooth Self-portrait Monopod Extendable Handled Wireless Selfie Stick with Built-in Bluetooth Remote Shutter for iPhone 6, Samsung, iOS, Android Smartphones ( HD-P2 Black)
Offered by Aukey Direct
Price: $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars HD-P1 is not so great, June 24, 2015
I got the HD-P1. I have never used a "selfie stick" before, but it is clear that the head should swivel around to look back at the person with the stick. This does not. Also, the instructions are pretty much useless.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2015 1:34 AM PDT

DEWALT DWMTC15 15-Piece Magnetic ToughCase
DEWALT DWMTC15 15-Piece Magnetic ToughCase
Offered by Overloaded Warehouse
Price: $11.00
31 used & new from $10.06

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this magnetic toolbox, June 19, 2015
The magnetic case alone makes this worthwhile. Hope this on to adore magnetically and keep your small items close so that you can see them and reach them with ease. I love this. I first saw someone working on my air-conditioning with this item and had to get it. Now I use these bits in my drill and they are handy along with other things that I know will be using for the job. What a great idea.

Smith & Wesson SW8 Spear Fixed Blade, Black
Smith & Wesson SW8 Spear Fixed Blade, Black
Price: $25.85
20 used & new from $20.84

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and inexpensive, June 19, 2015
This does what it's supposed to do but it is very cheap...and I don't mean in price. The metal is not good quality. It is a good thing that was not expensive.

Tiedown Value Pack - 3 Plastic
Tiedown Value Pack - 3 Plastic
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great invention, June 19, 2015
This is one of those simple inventions that you wish you invented. I love these and I use them every time I wear a tie now.

Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy
Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy
Price: $6.69
150 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great toy, June 19, 2015
If your baby listens to Baby Einstein's, this is a great toy. However, we are trying to reduce our child's exposure to baby Einstein's due to the fact that she so totally zones out when she's watching this that we don't feel that it is good for any form of development. The only purpose for baby Einsteins at this point is if she's crying uncontrollably. At that juncture, when nothing else can calm her down, Baby Einsteins works like nothing else.

Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer
Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer
Offered by Breck & Co
Price: Click here to see our price
41 used & new from $5.67

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK, June 19, 2015
These things always work for a short time, then they get clogged. The un-clogging methods usually work but sometimes they don't. I bought this for my wife and when she first had its used a lot. As it started get more and more clogged, it started to get used less and less

iPhone 6 Plus Case, New Trent Trentium 6L Rugged Case for Apple iPhone 6 Plus with 5.5" screen [Black/Silver/Gold Interchangeable Back Plate Included]
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $49.95
13 used & new from $14.51

5.0 out of 5 stars It's very rugged, June 19, 2015
This was provided to me buy new Trent to try out on my iPhone six. However, they sent me the case for an iPhone 6+. Because I do not have an iPhone 6+, I never reviewed it for them. Now my wife is an iPhone 6+ and we use this when the phone is going to be in rugged terrain. I must say, for that purpose it does a great job.

Playtex Diaper Genie Refill, 270 count (pack of 3)
Playtex Diaper Genie Refill, 270 count (pack of 3)
Price: $18.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Best deal, June 19, 2015
If you have the diaper Genie these are essential. In buying them here, especially through subscription, seems to be the cheapest way

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13