Profile for Steven M. Joseph > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steven M. Joseph RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2
My Big Fat Greek Wedding [HD]
My Big Fat Greek Wedding [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars All around feel good film., February 3, 2013
Not your average boy meets girl flick. This film is unusual in that you never get that awkward boy loses girl moment. Instead Vardalos takes you on a ride from meeting to marriage and shows you how that affects her old world family with plenty if laughs along the way.

Sony Movie Studio Platinum Suite 12
Sony Movie Studio Platinum Suite 12
Offered by Media Favorites
Price: $30.00
35 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Consistantly a great product, January 16, 2013
I've been hooked on this particular editing program for many years now. I've used simple programs and I've used top-notch "expert" programs and none have been as easy to use and intuitive as this one. With each new version they keep making it better and without loosing that ease of use.

D'Aulaires' Book of Greek Myths
D'Aulaires' Book of Greek Myths
by Edgar D'Aulaire
Price: $13.41
278 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars A book I used to read as a kid, January 16, 2013
The myths are told in a fun and exciting way. I was so happy to see this book again. I've bought other books on greek mythology and none had ever lived up to this one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Look of this playset., December 11, 2012
My son is a big fan of the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. This has that same look to it. He's gonna love it for Christmas.

RUBANK ELEMENTARY METHOD     CLARINET (Rubank Educational Library)
RUBANK ELEMENTARY METHOD CLARINET (Rubank Educational Library)
by N.W. Hovey
Price: $5.99
37 used & new from $2.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Long on Music and short on direction., December 11, 2012
This book is better used if you have private instruction. My son and his teacher use this for his Saxophone lessons. I bought it because he had great success with learning his instrument. But since I'm not currently taking classes for my clarinet, it was not as helpful for me.

Clarinet For Dummies
Clarinet For Dummies
by David Etheridge
Price: $16.27
55 used & new from $7.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Good Information., December 11, 2012
This review is from: Clarinet For Dummies (Paperback)
As far as teaching you about your Clarinet, this has a lot of good information. It was not as helpful on teaching you how to play it however. It is in the same format as any "for Dummies" book and as a result often the music is too small to read well.

JumpStart Spanish
JumpStart Spanish
7 used & new from $3.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy if you're using 64-Bit Windows, January 1, 2011
This review is from: JumpStart Spanish (CD-ROM)
No product support whatsoever. I looked and looked online to find a solution to my problem. This program uses Quicktime 32-bit and will not recognize 64-bit versions. There is no patch available to make this work either. I found tech support non-existent and online support lacking. I'll not buy from this maker again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2011 2:35 PM PDT

Family Passport & Document Case Black
Family Passport & Document Case Black
Offered by Going In Style
Price: $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, June 2, 2009
I'm now able to carry ALL of my families travel documents in one easy to carry case. A great help when I'm looking for something important. No more fumbling through my backpack. Only drawback, If I loose this I loose it all! Holds 4 passports without a problem. Has pockets everywhere for all sorts of documents and tickets. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Hello Kitty KT7004 1.3 Megapixel Digital Camera
Hello Kitty KT7004 1.3 Megapixel Digital Camera

1.0 out of 5 stars Unusable, June 2, 2009
Constantly crashes. (freezes up necessitating battery removal and reinstallation to reboot) Made my daughter more sad than happy.

Compact Speaker System for Apple iPhone 3G / iPhone 3Gs 16GB / 32GB / iTouch Gen2 White

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Budget Speaker, June 2, 2009
Heres what I did. I saw the product and said to myself, "That's exactly what I've been looking for!" then prompt bought it. Initially I was disappointed because when I opened the box I did not find an AC cord, just a USB cord. Well, heck, If I had wanted to keep my iPhone tethered to my computer I would have just as well played iTunes on it! I dug out an AC to USB converter that I had laying around and decided all was not lost. Then tested the unit. Again disappointed, my iPhone won't fit while I have the Case in place. I can't really fault the speakers for this, they cannot possibly account for all types of cases. But my iTouch fit fine and played beautifully. Granted the sound quality does not match some of my higher priced speakers but it is compact and holds in landscape mode so I'm not complaining. I loved the landscape mode for music videos and movies. I decided that I really liked this item. I left it pluged in for the night and imagine my surprise when I found out the next morning that it has an onboard rechargable battery! I really should read the product descriptions better. Yep. The thing will work without being plugged in at all. I figured that at most the rechargable will last a few hours then I'll be plugging it in again. I took it to work set it up and it proceded to play for 10 hours straight with no signs of slowing down whatsoever. WOW! Now, I'm in love. I can see this baby going with me everywhere.

Pros: Rechargeable long lasting battery, landscape mode, works with
iPhone (if you don't have a case on it), small and easily carried.
Cons: Sound Quality (not the best but for a hotel or at work very nice),
No AC adapter (make sure you buy a AC to USB adapter if you don't