Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for M. Kelly > Reviews

Browse

M. Kelly's Profile

Customer Reviews: 66

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Kelly RSS Feed (Indiana)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Native Union Gripster V1- iPad 234 -  GRIP-BLK-HG  - Black HG Case
Native Union Gripster V1- iPad 234 - GRIP-BLK-HG - Black HG Case
Offered by BrickStreet
Price: $49.99
4 used & new from $25.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Get a Grip!, June 27, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Our iPad is one of the most versatile items in our household. From doing banking, movie watching, chores, and keeping the kids occupied, we use it heavily. But there are times when we truly desired a way to allow the kids to go "hands free" or hold it in such a way that we could keep it from harm. This Gripsster provided us with that and more! We love the positive click the Gripster has - letting you know that your iPad is safe. The handle also allows for a good grip and swivels to a variety of positions for ease of handling or display. We highly recommend this product!

Havahart DO64MS Deer Off II Deer, Rabbit, and Squirrel Ready-to-Use Repellent with Battery Powered Sprayer
Offered by Safe Home Products, Inc.
Price: $28.95
3 used & new from $18.48

5.0 out of 5 stars No more deer, May 16, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This works like a charm. Ever since receiving this, we haven't had ay deer in our garden or lawn. Our bushes are green and healthy. Love it!

Remington HC5850 Virtually Indestructible Haircut Kit, Black
Remington HC5850 Virtually Indestructible Haircut Kit, Black
Price: $29.44
14 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy dandy hair removal tool, May 16, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have always cut my own hair but never liked the bulky weighty trimmers on the market. This set however really packs a big punch for its size. All the tools are easy to use and install and remove. You won't go wrong with this set.

Disney Princess Ariel's Floating Fountain Playset
Disney Princess Ariel's Floating Fountain Playset
Offered by HD toyz
Price: $49.89
7 used & new from $42.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not what I thought, May 16, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Imagine the joyful look in your young child's face when you present this bath toy to them! You think that they would be ecstatic! However, our teen didn't like it at all. They just said, it's not what I thought. But that was good news for little sister, because she loved it! Will probably wear it out.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 11, 2013 1:24 PM PDT

Rachael Ray(TM) Nutrish® Natural Dry Dog Food, Chicken & Veggies Recipe, 6 lbs
Rachael Ray(TM) Nutrish® Natural Dry Dog Food, Chicken & Veggies Recipe, 6 lbs
Price: $8.48
8 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars When the dog is happy, everyone is happy, May 16, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I didn't know Rachel Ray produced dog food, but the reality is that our dog loves, loves, loves this food! She gets her meat and vegtable requirements all in one tasty dish. I recommend this product highly! Buy it for your dog and you'll not be sorry!

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes - Lemon & Lime Blossom Scent: 80 Count
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes - Lemon & Lime Blossom Scent: 80 Count
Price: $4.66
23 used & new from $4.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Trusted name, terrific product!, May 16, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We been cleaning like nobody's business with our new Lysol Disinfectant wipes! Not only do they clean better than other competitor's wipes, but they smell great too! Get your house spic and span clean and enjoy a fruity odor as you do! Not recommended for human consumption.

Fisher-Price Infant To Toddler Rocker, Dark Safari
Fisher-Price Infant To Toddler Rocker, Dark Safari
Price: $38.59
31 used & new from $26.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this rocker!, May 16, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
O how the resources for new parents have changed since we were first parents! Now all in one package you have an infant to toddler seat/toy/attention getter!! Keep your kids entertained for hours! Let them bounce as infants and rock on as toddlers! And this all comes from a trusted source of kids products, Fisher Price! You won't go wrong with this! You may even love it more than your child!

Identity (Eyes Wide Open, Book 1)
Identity (Eyes Wide Open, Book 1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Eyes Open Wide, Book 1, March 3, 2013
Looks like the beginning of a great thriller! I am already worried about how they will get out of their current surroundings.

Wednesdays were Pretty Normal: A Boy, Cancer, And God
Wednesdays were Pretty Normal: A Boy, Cancer, And God
by Michael Kelley
Price: $13.10
78 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Tear Jerker but a Real Good Read, January 28, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I don't know how I would respond if I found out that my child had cancer, but I found myself saying, "There's no way I could do that" when I read Wednedays Were Pretty Normal. The transparency of the author was incredible. This book was one that I literally could not put down. It is a heart wrenching story of one family's journey through the depth of hell when it comes to sick children. It also demonstrates the wonderful victory this same afflicted boy experienced over cancer. I loved this book. And I cried - but I don't care - it is a very touching story

Ragu Pasta Sauce, Old World Style, Traditional, 45 Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4)
Ragu Pasta Sauce, Old World Style, Traditional, 45 Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Sauce!, January 28, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I grew up on Ragu Old World Style Traditional Spaghetti sauce. I love it. I simply throw some browned ground beef into the sauce and slather it over the pasta for a wonderful Italian styled dinner. This sauce is the best sauce I've ever had, hands down!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7