Profile for Jean Schweer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 67

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jean Schweer RSS Feed (Beatrice, Nebraska)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Bring It on Home: The Soul Classics
Bring It on Home: The Soul Classics
Price: $9.56
36 used & new from $4.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent music, February 17, 2014
I have several of Aaron Nevilles cds and enjoy everyone immensely. His music is genuine and sincere and hits home.

Amazon.com Store Card
Amazon.com Store Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy for quick small purchases, February 17, 2014
I have had my card for a few years now and enjoy using it. I agree with everyone else in the idea that you need to monitor what you buy and try to pay it off early to avoid any late fees or interest. The deferred billing is nice but can get you into trouble if you forget that you bought something or how much and that the payment is coming up.

Rosegirl Womens Canvas Ballet Flats Tan Slip on Espadrille Loafers 9 M US
Rosegirl Womens Canvas Ballet Flats Tan Slip on Espadrille Loafers 9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect shoe for a quick trip anyway or lounging around the house., September 13, 2013
I have my shoes on and off all day long so I needed a pair that would be comfortable to walk at the market up and down the aisles and yet easy to slip on and off when I am preparing to go out. These shoes are comfortable enough that sometimes I wear them around the house while doing my chores. I am happy that I got 2 pairs right away!!

Wire-o Journal - Cherry Blossoms - Large ( Black wire-o )
Wire-o Journal - Cherry Blossoms - Large ( Black wire-o )
by Piccadilly
Edition: Spiral-bound
5 used & new from $16.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for writing down personal moments of thought, September 13, 2013
The pages are nice and large for lots of writing. The cover is delightful in the array of colors that come together for the picture. Being a hardcover protects the pages from getting torn or bent when transferring from one room to another or one situation to another. This is the perfect combination to assure writing that will be unhampered and able to flow the way it should.

20th Century Masters: The Best of The Commodores - The Millennium Collection
20th Century Masters: The Best of The Commodores - The Millennium Collection
Price: $4.99
78 used & new from $1.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Good times music, July 8, 2013
We listened to this group all of the time when my husband and I were going together back in the 70's so when I feel nostalgic I listen to this group and it takes me back to a time when my biggest decision involved which pair on jeans to put on and how much time I had to fix my hair.

Love Songs
Love Songs
Price: $7.43
44 used & new from $1.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing and soothing music, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Love Songs (Audio CD)
When I am working in the office at my home and need some down time to unwind and gather my thoughts I listen to this cd and it transforms me from my heavy stress mode.

Essential Collection
Essential Collection
Price: $10.00
43 used & new from $4.65

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of the best music groups ever!, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Essential Collection (Audio CD)
I have several of their songs on various cd's as well as vinyls and always know when I listen to them that I will not be disappointed. The words to the songs are inspirational.

Aaron Neville - Greatest Hits
Aaron Neville - Greatest Hits
Offered by OopsOutlets
Price: $12.00
48 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good listening music for the soul, July 8, 2013
As a child growing up I heard Aaron Neville's music all of the time and so when I discovered his cd's were available I had to have them. His music is soft and relaxing.

The A-Team - Season Three
The A-Team - Season Three
DVD ~ George Peppard
Offered by newbury_comics
Price: $14.99
37 used & new from $6.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Action that just keeps you coming back for more., July 8, 2013
This review is from: The A-Team - Season Three (DVD)
My sister enjoys watching these programs. She said she likes the way the cast all work together to accomplish the mission they are working on.

Grand Down All Season Down Alternative King Mattress Topper, White
Grand Down All Season Down Alternative King Mattress Topper, White
Price: $73.99
4 used & new from $54.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like sleeping on a Cloud!, July 8, 2013
We had feather beds in our rooms on vacation and it was so comforting at night when we finally settled in to rest. I thought...this would be good for us at home when we are exhausted after a stressfilled day at work. Truly comfort to look forward to like...sleeping on a cloud.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7