Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Kevin > Reviews

Browse

Kevin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kevin "Kev" RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2
CHI MEI N156BGE-L21 REV.C1 LAPTOP LCD SCREEN 15.6" WXGA HD LED DIODE (or Compatible REPLACEMENT LCD SCREEN)
Offered by V I V O
Price: $38.58
23 used & new from $31.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe it was such a cheap and easy fix to replace my laptop screen, May 14, 2016
Was securely packed and wrapped in bubble wrap. Screen fits perfectly with no damage. Can't believe it was such a cheap and easy fix to replace my laptop screen.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my K5SS perfectly, November 23, 2015
Lost the original attachment during a move. This fits perfectly in my old K5SS heavy duty mixer! Will update if necessary.

Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Gas Grill
Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Gas Grill
Price: $84.99
51 used & new from $72.24

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, September 6, 2015
Do. Not. Buy. After putting this grill together for a good 30 minutes, I realized the holes at the bottom of grill container didn't match up with the holed on the metal stand. Looked at the reviews of this grill online and found out this "production" error was common for this model of grill. In the end I sent it back. Save yourself the headache and don't buy this grill.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2015 8:47 AM PDT

Pioneer TS-A1375R 3-Way 5.75-Inch Speaker - Set of 2 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by TEracing
Price: $41.49
12 used & new from $39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Wellllll, June 30, 2014
I purchased these speakers to replace my stock speakers and definitely felt regret the moment I heard sound come out of these. Yes, music sounds way clearer through these speakers but THESE SPEAKERS HAVE NO BASS. Buy them if you like to drive around listening to everything as if the treble was on high and the bass was on low.

UltraFire 7w 300lm Mini Cree Led Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus Zoom Light Lamp
Offered by LINCOLN CAMP
Price: $5.99
5 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously- A great product., August 25, 2013
Took about three weeks to get from China. Came in a well bubble wrapped envelope. The flashlight feels very sturdy. As soon as I finish this review I am going to buy another one for my car!

Samsung Galaxy S3, Blue 16GB (Verizon Wireless)
Samsung Galaxy S3, Blue 16GB (Verizon Wireless)
24 used & new from $70.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely phone, But Verizon should keeps its butt out of my phone, and stick with just providing me cell service., September 23, 2012
I use to be a huge Motorola fan, but after having this phone for almost 2 months now, I know know that I have been missing out.

Love the phone overall. Read that some people had some "No-Sim Card" error. Only had this issue once, when i accidentally hit the sim card when I was changing the SD card out.
Just recently Samsung came out with an update that "fixed" this problem.

The cons that I have with this phone is that VERIZON got rid of the 50 GB dropbox offer for this phone, AND that Google wallet app is blocked by VERIZON.

I have to note that Verizon is coming out with a phone payment system of their own, so I guess that's understandable for them to block competition.

Another con is that the notification light for text messages stays lit a solid white/blue color till you acknowledge the new message.

Other than those cons, I have to say that this phone is the best I have ever had.

ONE RECOMMENDATION/COOL FEATURE: Is that using a cheap accessory (Micro USB Host *female*) you can attach a :Keyboard, mouse, even attach a thumb drive to your phone.

The accessory I found to work for me is called "eForCity Micro USB OTG to USB 2.0 Adapter" It's $0.82 with free shipping, sold on amazon from Generic. It took a couple weeks to be mailed from China, but it's a cool adapter to have in my opinion.

Hope this review helps out :)

Farmer Duck
Farmer Duck
by Vivian French
Price: $6.99
121 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My Childhood, January 23, 2012
This review is from: Farmer Duck (Paperback)
A childhood favorite... Can't go wrong with this book.

Years and years later I still remember this book. I wish every child was brought up with this book.

Far
Far
Price: $9.99
81 used & new from $0.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album!, January 6, 2012
This review is from: Far (Audio CD)
One of her best albums! Wish she was on tour or had a new album! But by far this album is the best!

Coraline - 2-Disc Collector's Edition [Blu-ray]
Coraline - 2-Disc Collector's Edition [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Dakota Fanning
Offered by Phase 3, LLC
Price: $10.74
64 used & new from $2.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase ever, November 13, 2011
Had to buy this on blur-ray. Plus the anaglyph 3D, great deal! Just saying the anaglyph 3D version makes the movie with way less color.

RCA AV Cable With iPod Plug (Lifetime Warranty, Bulk Packaging)
RCA AV Cable With iPod Plug (Lifetime Warranty, Bulk Packaging)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod Classic..., December 10, 2008
OK. So I ordered this cable out of hope that it would work for my Ipod Classic. Which it does. But. Yes there is a But. But on some videos, only some, does it say to connect pod accessory. I played a music video which I got from the Music Store and it worked like a charm. I have many videos on my Ipod, 24 GB of video and counting. I do want to say that I can play a rented video from the music store.

Also! For all those YOUTUBE users....
You can copy the url of a video and go to [...] and enter it in the url bar and can download that video by selecting the mp4 format or just the second download option. Then under file, add file to library. You locate the download and add it to your library. The videos come out like they do on youtube. They are good enough for me to watch them on my ipod, but for the tv it matters.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2008 5:38 PM PST