Profile for M. Clark > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Clark RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
GINOVO 2 x 1500mAh Li-ion Replacement Battery + Travel USB Wall Charger for Samsung Galaxy Proclaim S720C (Net10 and StraightTalk) , Samsung Exhibit 4G , M930 Transform Ultra , GT-I8150 , GT-S5690 , GT-S8600 , SCH-R730 , SGH-i677 , SGH-T589 , SGH-T679 , SGH-T759 , SPH-D600 , Original Quality
Offered by GINOVO
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Ginovo 2X Battery replacement + Charger for Samsung Galaxy Proclaim for (Straight Talk) SCH-S720C, February 7, 2014
So far so good, I have only had this item for 2 days but it is doing what I want it to do. Having a spare battery charged is a plus. The charger has a light that goes from a pink/purple glow to blue when fully charged. If this keeps up I will be fully satisfied. I can't give it 5 stars because of it being so new .

The Duchess of Duke Street Season 1
The Duchess of Duke Street Season 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch Duchess of Duke Street, December 20, 2013
Loved Lousia, a very strong woman, didn't take much stuff from anyone yet in her own way was very compassionate. All the characters are interesting and the parts were played brilliantly. I had many hours enjoying this series. I highly recommend you watch this. I also finished season 2. Wonderful

Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
by Eben Alexander III M. D.
Price: $16.59
101 used & new from $5.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife., September 4, 2013
Heck of a story, got a little weary with all the technical Medical terms but thats just me. I would recommend this book.

Black & Decker IR03V Easy Steam Iron
Black & Decker IR03V Easy Steam Iron
Price: $19.97
58 used & new from $12.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Black & Decker IR03V Easy Steam Iron., September 4, 2013
For the price this works fine, it does't glide quite as easy as I had hoped, but overall I am satisfied.

Panasonic WES8228K7658 Charging Cord for ES8224, ES8228, ES8243, ES8249
Panasonic WES8228K7658 Charging Cord for ES8224, ES8228, ES8243, ES8249
7 used & new from $22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic WES8228K7658 Charging cord, September 4, 2013
So far so good, what more can I say except that it works as promised. I would recommend this item.

Onite® 2 x 1600mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy Proclaim S720C (Net10 and StraightTalk), Compatible with Samsung Exhibit 4G / M930 Transform Ultra + Dock Charger
Offered by ONITE
Price: $28.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Update #3 on Onite for Samsung Galaxy s720C, September 4, 2013
Love this purchase, always have a charged phone at the ready, wall charger shows a pink/purple at begining of process and blue when finished. It seems to be a quality product, I would recommend.

Update: The batteries are fine but the chargers contact points fell inside the charger itself so I am a bit disappointed at this point. It carries a 1 year warrenty so I am well within that period, I sent an Email to the seller a couple of days ago but have had no response.

Update #2. No word from seller must not respond to emails. Still a good product (the batteries) the charger is the problem.

Update #3. Still no response from the seller Gray Bean, very disappointing. I decided to take another chance and ordered again (I paid)well no luck again the batteries are ok but the charger did not charge. I was able to charge the batteries using the cable that came with the phone. What else can I add? It just doesen't work, two strikes and I'm out. I ordered another today from another company, I will do a review on that one.

Update #4. Got email from GrayBean, because of the Chinese Holiday they were basically closed. They kindley sent me a new charger that works fine at this point so they have satisfied me. Again the batteries have always worked fine. I again would recommend this product.

Lark Rise to Candleford Season 2 [HD]
Lark Rise to Candleford Season 2 [HD]
DVD
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lark Rise to Candleford Season 2, February 18, 2013
This is the second time watching this series, absolutely fantastic acting, characters, scenery, we watch every evening after supper. Please watch you will enjoy.

RainbowImaging IRD89 Infrared Remote Control for Canon Legria/Vixia Camcorders, 100% Replaces CANON WL-D89 (Black)
Offered by RainbowImaging
Price: $7.99
5 used & new from $4.20

1.0 out of 5 stars JJC RM-D89 Infrared Remote Control for Canon Vixia HF M50 Camcorder, August 30, 2012
Amazon did not offer the Canon WL-D89 remote just the JJC RM-D89 replacement. There were no reviews so I took the chance and no luck, it just doesn't work. Just another piece of Chinese junk. I returned this to Amazon and they credited my card quickley, thats why I deal with Amazon all the time.

Update 9/27/12 , ordered the Canon WL-D89 remote from Unique Photo and worked just fine, not many places had the remote in stock, Unique Photo did a good job shipping me the original equipment. I would recommend them.

NTK tf 101 12v 2.0 a mini bullet style car charger for asus eee transformer tablet new
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $9.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Asus Transformer TF 101 car charger, May 16, 2012
Nothing very complicated about this situation, simply didn't work in my 2011 Toyota Sienna LE. I tried everything possible, I have confidence Amazon will refund my purchase price they are very good about that. I read some negative reviews prior to buying this but also read reviews where they were shipped updated models so I assumed I would received the update but apparently not the case.

Kindle Leather Cover, Burnt Orange, Updated Design (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
Kindle Leather Cover, Burnt Orange, Updated Design (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
4 used & new from $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire Cover, January 24, 2012
Bought the Kindle Fire and the Burnt Leather Cover for my wife back in November when the Fire became available, she loves both, I would highly recommend either of these items. The shipping with Prime did its thing once again, love the Prime.

Page: 1 | 2