Profile for A. Bitetto > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Bitetto "Tony/Risé" RSS Feed (Long Island NY)

Page: 1 | 2
Jazz Casual - Dave Brubeck
Jazz Casual - Dave Brubeck
DVD ~ Dave Brubeck
23 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't wait to buy it new any longer, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Jazz Casual - Dave Brubeck (DVD)
I've been waiting for this DVD to come back in print for over two years. Finally bit the bullet and got it used. Could've fooled me, it looked almost unused. Not the only showcase for the Quartet's talent, but definately a must have for any serious music collection. Very enjoyable (even though the very end cuts off Blue Rondo A La Turk).

Hayley Sings
Hayley Sings
Price: $14.98
49 used & new from $2.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Hayley Sings (Audio CD)
This album certainly showcases Rachel's talent as a singer. I've always suspected she could sing, having heard her perform small pieces on American Dad, and other shows from her big brother Seth.

Mario Red - Nintendo DS Lite Complete Full Housing Shell Case Replacement Repair w/ Hinge Set
Offered by ValueDeluxe
Price: $10.49
2 used & new from $10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Console Replacement with a catch..., August 1, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This is just about the closest thing to the original console for fit, finish, and quality. The entire job of moving all parts from the original console took about two and a half hours mostly because I took my time (avoiding that dreaded "where does this extra screw go?"). It came out looking excellent, the only thing was my console was missing the plastic piece to cover the lower screen, to change the color to red. I decided to leave both screens the original color (white) since it contrasts perfectly with the Mario M on the top, as well as the print inside. Now, if they could include the L/R switches and rubber pads for a one stop re-do.

8800mAh Battery for Acer Aspire 4220 4310 4310G 4315 4320 4520 4520G 4710 4710G Series Laptop Battery Replacement AS07A41, AS07A31, AS07A32, AS07A72, AS07A42
Offered by USTOP
Price: $33.52
6 used & new from $33.52

5.0 out of 5 stars 8800mAh Battery for Acer 4315, December 13, 2010
Gives over five hours of use per charge. Not the 90 minutes the original battery gave when new. I know the acer battery was rated two and a half to three hours, but I don't usually turn on my laptop and walk away until the battery is exhausted. This one increases the weight slightly, and assists with cooling by lifting the bottom so more air can flow. I just hope the battery lasts as long as the original one did. Thank you BrainyDeal!

The Man Called Flintstone
The Man Called Flintstone
DVD ~ Alan Reed
Offered by MightySilver
Price: $11.20
50 used & new from $3.84

5.0 out of 5 stars The last video in the set., December 13, 2010
This review is from: The Man Called Flintstone (DVD)
I was waiting for this video to be released for a long time. I already bought the complete set of seasons 1 to 6. The only complaint would be as others pointed out that the opening sequence was replaced, but that doesn't take away from the rest of the film. I really enjoy watching the Flintstones since they have been a part of my life since day one. Still just as funny or serious as I remember them to be. Definitely recommended to those who want to collect the original series.

12 in 1 ExpressCard Express Card Reader Adapter for SDHC/SD/MMC/xD etc.
12 in 1 ExpressCard Express Card Reader Adapter for SDHC/SD/MMC/xD etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Express Card Reader, December 13, 2010
Nice card to add a memory card reader to a laptop that lacks one. Really could use a 54mm model to allow it to fit properly in a wider slot. The card works fine, just feels a little sloppy. Enough that I'd rather leave it in the bag and not installed in the card slot permanently.

Jazz Impressions of New York
Jazz Impressions of New York
Price: $6.64
31 used & new from $2.41

5.0 out of 5 stars West meets East, April 23, 2010
For someone who plays what is now called west coast jazz, Brubeck certainly captured the essence of New York. This is a wonderful addition to anyone's jazz collection.

Family Guy: Something, Something, Something, Darkside
Family Guy: Something, Something, Something, Darkside
DVD ~ Seth MacFarlane
Offered by MightySilver
Price: $12.49
224 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Goin' through the motions, February 10, 2010
I bought this video not so much because I really like Family Guy, but because I have all DVD releases and I feel it isn't right to exclude any. Now, I did like Seth McFarlane's interpretation of the next story of Star Wars, but I find it hard to keep buying these releases when they are so overpriced (come on, this is just 2 episodes afterall). In the beginnning, a box set was a season, now it is only 13 episodes, or about half a season, and still at the regular list of $40, sooner or later I'm gonna call it quits. But, not any time soon. So far.

Oral B Dual Clean Replacement Electric Toothbrush Head-6 ct
Oral B Dual Clean Replacement Electric Toothbrush Head-6 ct

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than local, February 10, 2010
One brush head locally is near $10, this set cost $23 for 6. Need I say more?

Acer Aspire 4315-2963 Laptop Computer - Intel Celeron M 540 1.86GHz, 802.11b/g Wireless, 512MB DDR2, 80GB HDD, CD-RW/DVD Combo, 14.1" WXGA, Windows Vista Home Basic

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, not love it, July 21, 2009
I bought my Acer in January of 2008 and I have no major problems with mine, save the occasional thing with the sound driver not loading when booting, or the wifi being very weak. I use mine nearly every day, and just came back from a week long vacation and it worked like a champ. Aside from these minor problems, mine works well. I got rid of the crapware bundled on it, and put on only antivirus, antispyware, and Office XP Professional. A few tweaks, and it boots quickly (remember this is only a celeron 1.8GHz) and does what I want it to, usually watch videos or listen to online radio stations, or some emails.

As for the last reviewer, a coworker bought the same machine as me, and put XP on it. Trust me, this laptop works much better with XP than Vista, especially since it came with only 512MB of ram. When we tried to have Acer send restore discs, they wanted $30 for them. About the same time we got all the drivers loaded, an envelope with the discs arrived from Acer. I guess they felt guilty since they didn't ask my friend to pay for them. So they arent all bad.

Would I buy another Acer? Maybe, but there are so many others out there with just as much to offer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2010 6:13 PM PDT