Profile for April R. Glatt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

April R. Glatt RSS Feed

Mivizu Silicone Skin Wrap Case for iPhone 4/4S AT&T + LCD Cleaner Keychain (Black)
Offered by MiniSuit
Price: $4.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money - awful product!, July 12, 2010
I would save this $15 and buy something else. It's a very cheap piece of silicone, very thin, nothing anyone would want to purchase. Will be buying new case as soon as they are released. Not even worth the purchase to have it instead of nothing - just go with nothing because this is "minisuit" will serve you purpose. The "skin" part of the description really is all it could be - "case" is not accurate.

Smitten: A Kitten's Guide to Happiness
Smitten: A Kitten's Guide to Happiness
by Rachael Hale
Price: $16.49
129 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this book, July 6, 2010
This is one of those books, that is completely and utterly unnecessary, but I love it anyway! The pictures are fantastic and I could look at them over and over! The sayings are cute and funny. It's a book I like to pick up and flip through at the end of a bad day cause I know it will cheer me up! I hope to buy other books from her in the future - I've always enjoyed her photography!

MLB Boston Red Sox Mr. Potato Head
MLB Boston Red Sox Mr. Potato Head
Offered by Markdown Mania
Price: $19.35
9 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what the picture shows, July 6, 2010
I ordered this item for my boyfriend, as he "collects" the different Mr. Potato Head characters, and is an avid Red Sox fan. He LOVED it. He won't let me take it out of the box, but the package is as if I walked into a store and bought it off the shelf. Brand new - not banged up or anything - excellent item. And it's absolutely adorable in my opinion!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection - works great with phone too!, July 6, 2010
I saw these cases in Best Buy first, but only in solid black and for $49.99. A lady mentioned that I could get them on Amazon MUCH cheaper. So, I hopped on, and started checking out reviews. I was hesitant after reading that some people said it fell out the holster; the buttons were too difficult to push; that they removed the screen film because of interference, etc. But, I had recently dropped my iphone, shattering the screen, and paying $100 to fix it - so I gave this case a shot anyway, based on all the GOOD reviews!

It arrived today - and I'm pleasantly satisfied with my purchase! Regarding the holster, I cannot even come up with a way for it to simply fall out. It seems impossible. It SNAPS in, snug as can be! And I'm not typically a holster fan, but I feel my phone is safe in this one!

The case itself is a hard plastic case that goes over the phone - with a clear protection screen over your screen - and then the black is soft rubber that stretches on over that. Trust me, your phone isn't going anywhere, or getting scrateched in this thing! All the buttons have a protective flap over them that you can easily open for access, but otherwise protects all those ports as well.

Clicking on the main button at the bottom is easy - you don't have to push extra hard or anything - in fact, I just gently push on it and it clicks as it should. Same with the top button. I see no interference with the camera or screen whatsoever - in fact my screen feels MORE responsive, which seems quite the contrary!

Also, I absolutely love the colors! It's bulky, but not nearly what I was expecting. The pink and black is what I ordered, and it actually looks kinda sleek - professional if you will.

I wasn't sure I was going to like this case at all. I was expecting to be annoyed by the cover, the holster, the screen protection, and whatnot. But I'm not - I'm quite happy with it :) I highly recommend it if you need serious protection for your phone like I do! But sorry, I'm not going to drop it face down again to see what the screen does ;)

Happy shopping!