Profile for Gene M. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gene M. RSS Feed (NE, USA)

shark SHKCYCLEKIT motorcycle yacht snowmobile marine audio 2 speakers+amp w/ all brackets for install
2 used & new from $75.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good speakers for the price., August 14, 2014
System arrived on time and as described. Hook up was straightforward. Mounted speakers using the mirror brackets on a yamaha v-star with no issues. The amp was center mounted on the handlebars with no issues either. Speakers sound great going down the road. You will have some distortion if you turn the speakers up all the way but that was partly to be expected.

PUMA Men's PU910541001 "Pulse" Digital Watch and Heart Rate Monitor Set
PUMA Men's PU910541001 "Pulse" Digital Watch and Heart Rate Monitor Set
Offered by more-watches
Price: $110.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works with no issues, June 12, 2013
I've had the watch for several months and have had zero issues with it or the HR monitor band. After purchasing, I almost wish I had gotten a more expensive watch with additional features but I wanted to start with a basic watch/HR monitor combo to see how much I would actually utilize it. I wear it daily. It works great and I've gotten several compliments on the style.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2013 3:02 PM PDT

Calvin Klein Men's Regular Fit Stretch Herringbone Dress Shirt, White, 17.5 36-37

4.0 out of 5 stars What you'd expect, May 3, 2013
Regular fit dress shirt. Looking back, a slim fit shirt would have fit better but this shirt serves it's purpose and I have no complaints.

Caterpillar Men's Vinson Boot,Black,12 M US
Caterpillar Men's Vinson Boot,Black,12 M US
Price: $110.35
2 used & new from $110.35

2.0 out of 5 stars Just not my style, May 3, 2013
I liked the look of the boots online but after receiving them I found the fit to be fairly snug. The upward curve in the toe was also somewhat uncomfortable compared to other boots I own. I returned the boots and will be looking for a different pair.

Haggar Men's Herringbone Two Button Center Vent Suit Coat, Gray, 44 L
Haggar Men's Herringbone Two Button Center Vent Suit Coat, Gray, 44 L
Price: $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fitting and sharp., April 18, 2013
I needed a nice grey jacket for several events coming up and this one fit the bill. I'm 6'1, 200 lbs and typically wear a 44-46L. The sleeves were the right length and the chest area fit nicely without being too big. Very happy with my purchase, especially for the price.

Fuzzy
Fuzzy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song!!!, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Fuzzy (MP3 Music)
RR is a great live band. I watched them perform this single live in Steamboat, CO and I had to download it as soon as it was released

Chippewa Men's 27911 11" Bomber Engineer Boot,Tan,12 D US
Chippewa Men's 27911 11" Bomber Engineer Boot,Tan,12 D US

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting boot and comfortable, December 4, 2012
Overall I have been pleased with my order. I wear a size 13 tennis shoe and typically wear a size smaller boot. I bought the boots after reading reviews on how comfortable they are. They work well for work and leisure. The only complaint I have is that one boot arrived with a noticeably rougher suede finish than the other. I thought the rougher finish would smooth some with wear but it did not. In hindsight, I would have returned the boots for a different pair that matched better. Otherwise, no complaints. They have been very durable thus far.