Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th
Profile for Mista C > Reviews

Browse

Mista C's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mista C RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Us Art Supply 50 Piece Artist Grade Colored Pencil Set Bundle with Reusable Plastic Carry Case, 7-Inch
Offered by TCP Global Corp
Price: $11.96
2 used & new from $11.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pencils for the Cost - They Don't Break!, January 22, 2016
I bought these for my Wife and myself for our adult coloring books. They are great pencils.

Pros:
They sharpen very nicely.
They blend very well and you can't see lines when you color a large area.
They DO NOT BREAK. This was one of the most important things to me. I press hard when I color and whenever I would borrow my daughter's Crayola colored pencils, they would always break on me. I have pressed so hard with these pencils that I was certain at times they would break, but they don't!

Cons:
None, except now that I am a "Professional Adult Coloring Book Color-er" I am a little snobby about colors and wish that there were more! They should make these same pencils in a 100-color pack.

Underwraps Men's Roman Warrior, Black/Gold, One Size
Underwraps Men's Roman Warrior, Black/Gold, One Size
Offered by CostumeVille
Price: $30.27
10 used & new from $30.27

4.0 out of 5 stars I wore black boots like the picture though so I just tucked the pants ..., November 4, 2015
So I'm 5'8" and a muscular 185 lbs. I ordered the One Size Fits All. Below is my review of each piece:

Pants: Thin, but acceptable, material. Incredibly long on me. Probably about 6-10 inches too long. I wore black boots like the picture though so I just tucked the pants into the boots. Without boots, you would have to be well over 6' tall for them to fit properly.

Tunic: Thin material, same as the pants. This thing was absolutely huge on me. Per the picture, the tunic is supposed to hang at your upper thigh. Mine hung well below my knees and looked like a dress, not a tunic. I actually ended up NOT wearing the tunic at all.

Leather Chest Piece: Very impressed with this. It's obviously just "pleather" and not real leather, but it was extremely high quality. It was thick, but nice and soft, and had an imprinted design on it. But I will say that even with my build, it was quite big on me. Someone skinny would not look good in it.

Belt and Arm Cuffs: Made of same material as the Chest Piece, and I was very impressed with these as well. The belt has hanging gold chain fringe which looks really good, and the arm cuffs have little gold metal decorations on them.

Overall, this was a great costume for me, but may not fit anyone on the shorter or skinnier side. I only paid $34.00, and when I opened the bag and saw the pleather pieces, my wife and I could not believe that they looked so good for a $34.00 costume. But the tunic looked ridiculous, so I wore the leather chest piece by itself and no tunic underneath. It looked really good with the belt and arm cuffs. Also, the length of the pants is super long, so boots are a must (plus they looked really good, like the picture). One more thing, when the costume arrived on Oct. 28th the bag that actually held the costume (not the shipping envelope) was opened and the belt and arm cuffs were missing. I called Amazon right away and they overnighted another one free of charge, which arrived on Oct. 30th. They did not even make me send back the original.

SpellingCity
SpellingCity
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app! My 2nd grade daughter loves it, October 15, 2015
This review is from: SpellingCity (App)
Great app! My 2nd grade daughter loves it.

Stack the Countries
Stack the Countries
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and learning all at the same time, October 7, 2015
This review is from: Stack the Countries (App)
My 7 year old daughter absolutely loves this app. Fun and learning all at the same time!

The LEGO Movie Videogame - PlayStation 4
The LEGO Movie Videogame - PlayStation 4
Offered by game-ware
Price: $19.39
135 used & new from $9.78

5.0 out of 5 stars What an awesome game! I bought this for my 7 year ..., August 31, 2015
What an awesome game! I bought this for my 7 year old daughter, but being a lego fan and a gamer myself, I have played every minute of it right there with her. It's accessible enough for a child to pick up and play, she even beat the game completely on her own. But it's also deep enough and fun enough for a seasoned gamer to enjoy. If you love lego and play video games, this one is a no-brainer!

Plants vs. Zombies
Plants vs. Zombies
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Game, August 31, 2015
This review is from: Plants vs. Zombies (App)
Awesome game! My 7 year old daughter loves it.

LEGO Friends Jungle Rescue Base Building Set 41038

LEGO Friends Summer Caravan 41034 Building Set
102 used & new from $33.75

Betsey Johnson Women's BJ00278-05 Heart Graphic Dial Watch
Betsey Johnson Women's BJ00278-05 Heart Graphic Dial Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars I got it for my wife for Christmas and it's her favorite watch. Nice and big, January 6, 2015
What a gorgeous watch! I got it for my wife for Christmas and it's her favorite watch. Nice and big, lots of bling, and the rainbow heart looks awesome in person. Highly recommended.

LEGO Friends Jungle Bridge Rescue 41036 Building Set