Profile for Booklover > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Booklover RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Queen Size SafeRest Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector - Vinyl Free
Offered by Everyday Pure
Price: $39.95
7 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 16, 2015
The mattress cover is not padded and as a result, our new mattress feels like it did in the store--wonderful. So many mattress covers are thickly padded and not meant to be used on a hybrid mattress with memory foam. There was a slight smell when I first opened the package, but after the recommended washing followed by air drying, it was fine. The elastic sides are generous and fit our 15" deep mattress perfectly. I have only used the cover for a week, but it is well made and I anticipate it will be useful for many years.

Poolmaster 22260 5-Way Test Kit with Case - Basic Collection
Poolmaster 22260 5-Way Test Kit with Case - Basic Collection
Price: $17.80
10 used & new from $12.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Great improvement over dipsticks, January 11, 2015
This is a great improvement over the dipsticks usually sold by spa outlets. The tests are easy to do and the results are easy to read. With dipsticks, the colors are sometimes so pale, it is impossible to tell the test value.

Trekking the Annapurna Circuit including new NATT-trails which avoid the road
Trekking the Annapurna Circuit including new NATT-trails which avoid the road
by Andrées de Ruiter
Price: $12.40
34 used & new from $9.96

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very useful, January 11, 2015
This is a small book that has very few maps and those are hand drawn sketches. I have done various sections of the Annapurna Circuit and it is not clear to me where the alternative trails begin and end. The authors sometimes describe trails in terms of how many minutes to get somewhere rather than miles or km. Eventually there will be a combined map and guidebook that will be more useful. Wait. This is not worth the price.

Burgundy Frame/ Grey and Pink Gradient Lens
Burgundy Frame/ Grey and Pink Gradient Lens
Offered by Styllize

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking glasses, January 6, 2015
These are well made stylish glasses. I bought them to wear indoors while recovering from cataract surgery. The gradient lens were perfect for indoor use. On cloudy days, I also used them outdoors as well. They are a bit expensive or I would buy another pair.

Kuissential SlickFroth 2.0 - Electric Milk Frother, Cappuccino Maker
Kuissential SlickFroth 2.0 - Electric Milk Frother, Cappuccino Maker
Offered by Kuissential
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $15.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Frother on the Market, August 22, 2014
I have owned many well known milk frothers over the years and the Kuissential is the best. It is much more powerful than the others. I can't speak for its longevity as I have only used it for a couple of weeks, but it looks very well made. It is certainly easy to use. My only comment on how it could be improved is to have a choice of colors. The blue color is OK but how about black or silver to fit in with the color schemes of most kitchens?

BonJour Automatic Battery-Powered Primo Latte Frother
BonJour Automatic Battery-Powered Primo Latte Frother
Price: Click here to see our price
28 used & new from $9.64

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor design, August 5, 2014
The plastic clips that holds the frother parts together are easily snapped. Mine lasted about a year with some mothering after the first clip broke. Now that the second one broke there is no option other than duck tape. There are better makes on the market.

Obus Forme Ergonomic Orthopedic Low Back Backrest, Black
Obus Forme Ergonomic Orthopedic Low Back Backrest, Black
Offered by What A Deals
Price: $56.00
21 used & new from $49.00

2.0 out of 5 stars It was well made but I could not make it comfortable for me, July 15, 2014
I bought both the seat and the backrest. It was well made but I could not make it comfortable for me. It pushed me forward in the chair until I was bolt upright. Maybe that was its purpose and it is best used on an office chair. In my TV watching chair it was not an appropriate support.

Hermell Products Memory Foam Standard Lumbar Cushion with Black Polycotton Zippered Cover and Strap
Price: $35.66
2 used & new from $32.96

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product although I do need to reposition it now ..., July 15, 2014
This is a great product although I do need to reposition it now and again while using it. It is very comfortable. I now own three of these and that in itself says something about the quality of the product.

Obus Forme Ergonomic Seat, Black
Obus Forme Ergonomic Seat, Black
Offered by Surgical Medical Source
Price: $48.75
15 used & new from $48.72

2.0 out of 5 stars My friend has one of these and it is great but the new one I bought was so thick ..., July 15, 2014
My friend has one of these and it is great but the new one I bought was so thick that it was uncomfortable. I don't know if they have increased the thickness or my friend's was thinner from a lot of use. I returned it.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars I found the orange flavor very strong and there was ..., July 15, 2014
I found the orange flavor very strong and there was a significant aftertaste. I could not drink more than a few ounces at a time. I won't buy them again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3