Profile for TONWAT > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TONWAT RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Bean Coffee Company Aloha Bean (Hawaiian Hazelnut), Organic Ground Bean, 16-Ounce Bags (Pack of 2)
Price: $25.80
2 used & new from $25.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Artificial Aroma, October 4, 2014
Too artificial aroma.

Samsung CLT-P407A/XAA Value Pack - Cyan, Magenta, Yellow 1 each (CLP-325W, CLX-3185, CLX-3185FW)
Price: $121.31
41 used & new from $94.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 24, 2014
Quality is good because of this is OEM parts. but as normal, it is expensive.

Stories We Tell [HD]
Stories We Tell [HD]
DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like the documentary movie which has so much makeups (videos ..., August 24, 2014
Ok. I don't like the documentary movie which has so much makeups (videos and music). I like to see the genuine "reality" from the documentary movie. This movie had little too much makeups, in my opinion.

Incredicharge I-11000 External Battery Pack and Charger 11000mAh Capacity for iPad2, iPad 3, HP Touchpad iPhone 4 4s 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy Note S3 S2, HTC Sensation Evo Thunderbolt Blackberry, Droid X Razr Maxx, Nintendo, Sony PSP, & All Major Tablet PC's with a 5V Input

4.0 out of 5 stars ... using this unit for over 2yrs and it works great. I charge my phone (Samsung Galaxy S2), August 11, 2014
I am using this unit for over 2yrs and it works great. I charge my phone (Samsung Galaxy S2), my family's iPads (iPad Gen 3 and iPad mini Gen 1) and iPhones (3GS and 5). It works great for all these devices. The reason I don't give 5 starts is, 1. Heavy, 2. Took long time to charge and 3. Requires a special cable for charging.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice to have cable, but micro USB cable is more useful for travelers., August 11, 2014
I own Xperia Z2. I can still charge the unit via micro USB port and this magnetic cable is not really needed. It is a nice to have cable. I travel frequently and I always carries micro USB cable so I think I am using micro USB port more for charging. Also the connection between phone and cable is somewhat unstable and it is hard to find a perfect spot to start charging.

Jacobs Kronung Coffee, 17.6-Ounce Vacuum Packs (Pack of 3)
Jacobs Kronung Coffee, 17.6-Ounce Vacuum Packs (Pack of 3)
Price: $28.14
12 used & new from $19.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok. I like Lavazza better., March 29, 2014
I was drinking Lavazza Gran Filtro Ground Coffee for everyday coffee. I just wanted to try different coffee and bought this one. With these two, I like Lavazza better.

Gamma Supreme Bulk Overgrip, Assorted
Gamma Supreme Bulk Overgrip, Assorted
Price: $54.49
2 used & new from $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my regular grip for my daughter's tennis racket., March 29, 2014
My daughter plays USTA tournaments every month and this is one product she must have on every tournaments. We have tried many different grips and this has the right stickiness and perfect grip. It is also reasonable price.

Nomad Cable - 3" High Speed Micro USB 2.0 Cable for your Key Ring
Nomad Cable - 3" High Speed Micro USB 2.0 Cable for your Key Ring
Offered by KERO Products
Price: Click here to see our price
8 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works and compact. But wish the caps are not de-attachable., March 29, 2014
This is a great product for those who is looking for a small and compact USB cable. As the posted picture shows, it has 2 caps (covers) on both end. One side has strap holes so you can attach a strap however other end you have to keep it in secure place otherwise you will easily loose it. I hope these caps have string or something to connect to the body of cable so that they are not completely removable.

Black & Decker DCM18S Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug
Black & Decker DCM18S Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug
Offered by Supreme Hardware
Price: $22.50
57 used & new from $20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great low budget 1 cup coffee machine. The stainless cup gets water between the vacuum walls., January 12, 2014
i bought 2 units, one for office and one for home. Great low budget coffee machine for 1 cup. So much better than K-cup coffee maker (Over $50 vs. under $20). It makes coffee very quickly and easy to clean. The only draw back is the stainless cup.
After 6 month of usage, the space between the vacuum wall (insulating space) gets water from the washer and it can not be removed. When you shake the empty cup, you can hear the splattering sound from the water in the wall.

Dyson DC39 Animal Canister Vacuum Cleaner with Tangle-free Turbine tool
Dyson DC39 Animal Canister Vacuum Cleaner with Tangle-free Turbine tool
Offered by Abt Electronics
Price: $399.99
36 used & new from $299.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful vacuum machine but still place to improve, December 26, 2013
This is my 1st Dyson. I used to have a small Kenmore canister vacuum machine. This is also my first bag less vacuum machine.
Pros: Very powerful. It sucks everything on carpet and cleans dust, dog hair and small particles. It works great on any surface. Flexible head can reach anywhere, under bed, sofa, between wash & dryer and any places you can think of.
Cons: Heavy body is difficult maneuver, especially on the thick carpet. No power switch by grip (it is on body) and this is very annoying. Bag less is good but it is messy to clean it and the clear plastic body gets very dirty.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4