Profile for TONWAT > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TONWAT RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Interstellar
Interstellar
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, April 25, 2015
Well made movie. As a father of 16yr old daughter, this move touched my heart.

God's Not Dead
God's Not Dead
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 28, 2015
God's Not Dead. Thank you for creating this movie. I will watch with my 16yr old daughter.

Sony Digital Noise Cancelling Headset (MDR-NC31EM) - Black
Sony Digital Noise Cancelling Headset (MDR-NC31EM) - Black
Offered by EasytoShop
Price: $52.79
8 used & new from $52.79

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the quality of the sound and noise cancellation rally ..., March 8, 2015
I like the quality of the sound and noise cancellation rally works. I tried it on the airplane with my Xperia Z2 and it worked pretty good. The only bad on this micro phone is the wide thick cord. It is bulky and difficult to carry around. Also it twists all the time. It is good on the airplane but I will most likely use my wireless Bluetooth ear plug for my daily use.

About The Pink Sky (English Subtitled)
About The Pink Sky (English Subtitled)
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Camera work is not superior., March 8, 2015
Not sure what story the movie wants to tell. The acting is not natural. Camera work is not superior.

basyx by HON HVL210 Task Chair for Office or Computer Desk, Black
basyx by HON HVL210 Task Chair for Office or Computer Desk, Black
Price: $78.32
15 used & new from $70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the hardness, February 6, 2015
Thick cushion but very firm fit. I like the
hardness.

3 Seconds Before Explosion (English Subtitled)
3 Seconds Before Explosion (English Subtitled)
Price: $2.00

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, January 10, 2015
No story.

The Bean Coffee Company Aloha Bean (Hawaiian Hazelnut), Organic Ground Bean, 16-Ounce Bags (Pack of 2)
Price: $25.80
2 used & new from $25.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Artificial Aroma, October 4, 2014
Too artificial aroma.

Samsung CLT-P407A Value Pack Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, 1K Yield Toner Cartridge Toner
Price: $113.99
40 used & new from $109.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 24, 2014
Quality is good because of this is OEM parts. but as normal, it is expensive.

Stories We Tell [HD]
Stories We Tell [HD]
Price: $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like the documentary movie which has so much makeups (videos ..., August 24, 2014
Ok. I don't like the documentary movie which has so much makeups (videos and music). I like to see the genuine "reality" from the documentary movie. This movie had little too much makeups, in my opinion.

Incredicharge I-11000 External Battery Pack and Charger 11000mAh Capacity for iPad2, iPad 3, HP Touchpad iPhone 4 4s 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy Note S3 S2, HTC Sensation Evo Thunderbolt Blackberry, Droid X Razr Maxx, Nintendo, Sony PSP, & All Major Tablet PC's with a 5V Input

4.0 out of 5 stars ... using this unit for over 2yrs and it works great. I charge my phone (Samsung Galaxy S2), August 11, 2014
I am using this unit for over 2yrs and it works great. I charge my phone (Samsung Galaxy S2), my family's iPads (iPad Gen 3 and iPad mini Gen 1) and iPhones (3GS and 5). It works great for all these devices. The reason I don't give 5 starts is, 1. Heavy, 2. Took long time to charge and 3. Requires a special cable for charging.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4