Profile for Barbara E. Harroun > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Barbara E. Harroun RSS Feed

Nordic Ware Platinum Collection Anniversary Bundtlette Pan
Nordic Ware Platinum Collection Anniversary Bundtlette Pan
Offered by Chefs Corner Store
Price: Click here to see our price
41 used & new from $24.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, December 9, 2013
Fabulous,no sticking and after cooling slightly, the bundts just fell out perfectly.Bundts were moist inside and pan cooked each evenly through.

Blank Check Project
Blank Check Project
Offered by fotosbydavid
Price: $18.00
17 used & new from $8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Collection of Patriotic Songs, November 18, 2012
This review is from: Blank Check Project (Audio CD)
Beautiful collection of songs dedicated to our service people presented by professional and non professional instrumentalists and singers including the sixth grade chorus from our local Junior High School. It is a very emotional CD that is not only a wonderful tribute but also it reminds us of their sacrifice for our freedom and way of life. A portion of the proceeds from each sale goes to the Walter Reed National Medical Center which treats wounded service members. I am very proud of our local band director for spearheading this project. Thank you Doug Schuler.

Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch Black Bird with Sound
Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch Black Bird with Sound
Offered by Ducky's Shoppe
Price: $12.99
44 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Angry Birds Rock, October 6, 2011
Since the angry bird game was such a popular game I thought my grandson would love the stuffed bird. I first got a small one and then another small one and a big one. They are adorable, make noise like the game, well made, certainly timely and a certain hit. Sound makes it really special. All local stores were out of the black angry birds so I was thankful that my standby Amazon came through for me again in a timely manner.